User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1-Week Juice Feast - Advice?

Hey guys,

I am soon undergoing a juice feast for one week to see if it improves anything. After, I'm going to incorporate a strict Paleo diet and slowly add sunning, herbs, and cold showers. Is there any advice I can have on this juice feast? Do I need to be staying away from bananas, as they aren't listed in the description on TMO. Also, Once I finish the feast, what is the best way to re-introduce whole foods back into my diet, because I might decide to juice for a little while longer. Any advice is MUCH appreciated guys.

Thanks,

Damon

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm interested in hearing how this goes for you--and what you decide to put in yours. I did a little trial earlier and made up some "juice" in the blender to see if I could handle the taste and it wasn't too terrible, but I had an apple and pear thrown in for some sugar which helped a lot

I have to say, the texture was pretty rough. I'll have to figure out if I need to add water or blend longer or what.

Anyways--best of luck, let us know how it goes

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ncsugrad2002 View Post
    I'm interested in hearing how this goes for you--and what you decide to put in yours. I did a little trial earlier and made up some "juice" in the blender to see if I could handle the taste and it wasn't too terrible, but I had an apple and pear thrown in for some sugar which helped a lot

I have to say, the texture was pretty rough. I'll have to figure out if I need to add water or blend longer or what.

Anyways--best of luck, let us know how it goes
    I don't think you're following the directions properly if it was "rough." It doesn't sound like you're using the nutmilk bag to strain it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My mistake. Missed the obvious part of straining out just the juice... durrr.

Rookie here--I think I have it figured out now.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ncsugrad2002 View Post
    My mistake. Missed the obvious part of straining out just the juice... durrr.

Rookie here--I think I have it figured out now.
    What you were "drinking" was a smoothie, not juice. Do yourself a favor and read every page of the site. Twice or more. Most questions can be answered by just taking your time to go through it. Anything else you can ask here as that's what this forum is for.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I Have being doing it all wrong too in that I was drinking smoothies.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetfordboy View Post
    I think I Have being doing it all wrong too in that I was drinking smoothies.
    READ.