User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

High carbs fruits

What do you all think about high carb fruits like dates and figs they are really high in carbs and are too sweet I have been eating figs this week as they are paleo but I don’t think they will be a good addition to diet. what do you all think?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravmeena View Post
    What do you all think about high carb fruits like dates and figs they are really high in carbs and are too sweet I have been eating figs this week as they are paleo but I don’t think they will be a good addition to diet. what do you all think?
    Buy some high quality organic dates for backloading windows. Don’t buy the ones covered in sugar and preservatives.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravmeena View Post
    They are fine, but you still want to keep them in the backloading window for maximum benefit.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"