User Tag List

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    down swings don't last longer than 2 weeks for me and they might actually be what's causing recovery. body downregulates system so it can snapback stronger. just a theory.

unfortunately i dont even know if i have been going through upswings and downswings

my prohormone cycle gave me 0 noticeable effects. maybe i had a slightly easier time sleeping if anything but im not sure

after all my sexual sides recovered after a month from quitting dutasteride, i havent improved at all when it comes to anhedonia, brain fog, and insomnia

will be doing round 2 of super r andro and 4 andro for 6-8 weeks in 1.5 months

also did bloodwork and it turns out that my estrone levels are high and out of range... b1 and b2 vitamins are low

i wonder if this has anything to do with my 5ar enzymes not being activated and my hair not falling out.... hmmmm

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recovery from Dutasteride Journey

My hairs not falling out either since i crashed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by whoevencares00 View Post
    My hairs not falling out either since i crashed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah, but on prohormone cycle it usually starts falling out again

mine hasnt yet so just saying that i didnt really get anything out of first prohormone cycle

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse99 View Post
    unfortunately i dont even know if i have been going through upswings and downswings

my prohormone cycle gave me 0 noticeable effects. maybe i had a slightly easier time sleeping if anything but im not sure

after all my sexual sides recovered after a month from quitting dutasteride, i havent improved at all when it comes to anhedonia, brain fog, and insomnia

will be doing round 2 of super r andro and 4 andro for 6-8 weeks in 1.5 months

also did bloodwork and it turns out that my estrone levels are high and out of range... b1 and b2 vitamins are low

i wonder if this has anything to do with my 5ar enzymes not being activated and my hair not falling out.... hmmmm
    yeah I guess everyone is different. for me the brain fog/emotions are basically just mentally back to my old self I think lol

sleep/libido is what yoyos for me. sleep is the most annoying though cuz the libido I can at least bang like twice a week which is optimal anyways. I obviously wanna get back my super high libido though (which I do have at times though again)
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah I guess everyone is different. for me the brain fog/emotions are basically just mentally back to my old self I think lol

sleep/libido is what yoyos for me. sleep is the most annoying though cuz the libido I can at least bang like twice a week which is optimal anyways. I obviously wanna get back my super high libido though (which I do have at times though again)

did you have high estrone levels when you crashed?

i have high T, high estrone, high prolactin

how the fk do i even correct the estrone out of range?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you blocking blue light at night? That shit works. Wake up with the sun and put blockers on at night.

My sleep is next level doing this consistently right now. I'm dreaming for the first time in years too.
    Its only work until its routine

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    Are you blocking blue light at night? That shit works. Wake up with the sun and put blockers on at night.

My sleep is next level doing this consistently right now. I'm dreaming for the first time in years too.
    And because of that, your healing is going to go into hypermode. I'm sure your cold exposure and breathing practices are adding to the increase in quality sleep as well. You're hitting next level on a bunch of things bro.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse99 View Post
    did you have high estrone levels when you crashed?

i have high T, high estrone, high prolactin

how the fk do i even correct the estrone out of range?
    r- andro lowers estrone

- - - Updated - - -

I do almost everything you can imagine. I use blue blockers 1-2 hours before bed. I use pink noise. noise cancellation headphones. black out curtains. eye mask lol. don't eat anything 3 hours before bed.

only thing I fuck up on is I have a late sleep schedule because of my lifestyle. 3am-12pm ideally is my sleep window

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    r- andro lowers estrone

- - - Updated - - -

I do almost everything you can imagine. I use blue blockers 1-2 hours before bed. I use pink noise. noise cancellation headphones. black out curtains. eye mask lol. don't eat anything 3 hours before bed.

only thing I fuck up on is I have a late sleep schedule because of my lifestyle. 3am-12pm ideally is my sleep window
    Is that just on weekends? That's a pretty major thing that might kinda be undoing everything else you listed above that lol.

That used to be my schedule, and I had chronic sleep problems. Now everything is so dialed in for me I wake up naturally at first light in the mornings, and go watch the sunrise every day.

Only other problems that I've ever had otherwise waking up are liquids before bed and getting super aggressive with intermittent fasting & it giving me cortisol spikes during the night, and waking up with palpitations.
    Its only work until its routine

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is that just on weekends? That's a pretty major thing that might kinda be undoing everything else you listed above that lol.

That used to be my schedule, and I had chronic sleep problems. Now everything is so dialed in for me I wake up naturally at first light in the mornings, and go watch the sunrise every day.

Only other problems that I've ever had otherwise waking up are liquids before bed and getting super aggressive with intermittent fasting & it giving me cortisol spikes during the night, and waking up with palpitations.
    it's every day. I've tested doing it earlier and I don't notice a difference. I live in Canada we barely get sun here anyways. Only thing is if my neighbors are making a ruckace. redicolous because I live in a detatched house but they have kids who think it's cool to play basketball on our mutual driveway at 730am and they don't really care that it pisses me off lol