Thread: Ostarine run

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ostarine run

Aas all the way, better results and decades of literature
    Phs era is dying it seems and sarms altho originally thought as a weaker non suppressive option, now look like weak phs imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    Phs era is dying it seems and sarms altho originally thought as a weaker non suppressive option, now look like weak phs imo

I'm starting to see it this way after spending some real time here, I also started ph too early for the same reason as cd so this settles it. I'm going to take at least a year natty and focus on eating and then I'm going to try a conservative test cycle when I stall out.

I kinda agree about sarms being weak prohormones, they actually remind me a lot of stuff like clomid in side effect profile etc though... That night vision stuff is actually scary, the way cd described driving on s-4 actually sounds like a psychedelic.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I'm not interested in getting super suppressed just add a couple pounds of muscle. .
    Have you ever looked into Peptides? 250 mcgs of Sermorelin, just once a day will likely give you more muscle while buring fat. Plus you can run almost indefinitely without any sides at that dose. Plus, you also get to burn fat. GH is the only way to gain muscle while simultaneously buring fat. I think if I were ever to use SARMs, it would be to adjust the sensativety of my AR receptors versus trying to gain muscle.
    I've ran GH peptides but not on them now consistently.
    I'm following Jel's formula of Adrenals, then Thyroid, then Sex Hormones, and then GH optimization. On Sermorelin, I can esaily maintain 13% body fat while gaining some muscle and litterally little soreness from workouts. At the moment I'm focusing on my adrenals but in an unusal way. Everything should fall into place over the next several months. I still take some Sermorelin but once a week or so.
    Last edited by silverstrand; 10-26-2015 at 10:56 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post

I agree with this, but then there is the issue of source. Most people don't have access to this stuff the same way they did to ph. This of course is an assumption on my part seeing as I've never really tried to source anything. I come to that conclusion because I doubt you're going to find websites that sell gear they way they marketed the hell out of the ph's. I remember smacking head when PP put the words STEROIDS right on their packaging.......lol
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ostarine run

I agree with this, but then there is the issue of source. Most people don't have access to this stuff the same way they did to ph. This of course is an assumption on my part seeing as I've never really tried to source anything. I come to that conclusion because I doubt you're going to find websites that sell gear they way they marketed the hell out of the ph's. I remember smacking head when PP put the words STEROIDS right on their packaging.......lol
    Agree about the word steroids on the box
    As well as sourcing, more shit out there than legit, from what i gather and trying to be unbias, canadian labs put out better quality, just need a friend up here to send it id guess
    Iv used the same two sources for years, and until im let down I won't switch

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not sure if it's a fluke, but I've felt kind of nauseous the past two days. Hopefully it passes. I'm only dosing 10mg for Christ sakes.

It's not very bad nauseous feeling, more of a mild feeling of nauseousness that just kind of just runs in the background
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 10-26-2015 at 03:18 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if it's a fluke, but I've felt kind of nauseous the past two days. Hopefully it passes. I'm only dosing 10mg for Christ sakes.

It's not very bad nauseous feeling, more of a mild feeling of nauseousness that just kind of just runs in the background
    Whats the half life? - Daily dosing might not be the best - might need to spread out doses so that you have steady amount in the blood

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ostarine run

Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
    Whats the half life? - Daily dosing might not be the best - might need to spread out doses so that you have steady amount in the blood
    I'm not really sure what you're trying to say. How, in your opinion, would NOT dosing every day give you a steady amount in your blood stream? As opposed to dosing every day which would give you the same steady dose daily?

Regardless I'm not going to do anything yet....its too soon to make adjustments.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not really sure what you're trying to say. How, in your opinion, would NOT dosing every day give you a steady amount in your blood stream? As opposed to dosing every day which would give you the same steady dose daily?

Regardless I'm not going to do anything yet....its too soon to make adjustments.

I think he's saying "spread out the dose more throughout the day". Also kinda find the general tone of the comment presumptuous/condescending though.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All depends on the half-life of the compund - this isn't a ProHormone which gets eliminated in a 24 hr cycle. If the half life is 5 days for instance, after 5 days, you'd still have 5 mgs acting on your receptors from your very first dose of 10mgs. If you continuely add 10 mgs for those 5 days, you'd have something like 40 mgs in your blood stream by the end of the 5 day period. Eventually, you'd hit a saturation point; however, you'd be thinking is its only 10 mgs but it might be more like 60 to 70 mgs (made up numbers but it possibly many times higher than anticipated) actively hitting your receptors. Probably, why many people who try them experience a lot of sides.
    Last edited by silverstrand; 10-26-2015 at 05:18 PM.