Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    How you making out?
    Thanks for checking in. I’m doing about the same; my symptoms are still strong, although I do have a some morning wood here and there, and mild sensitivity most of the time. I’m not experiencing noticeable upswings or downswings, but I still have no libido and can’t feel orgasms at all.

I’ve been having issues with my sleep; I feel fatigued unless I take a nap. I’ll get back on the magnesium supplement and try to sleep earlier/longer.

I don’t have a good window for trying to sun the boys. I have my red light Joov device but I’m not sure if it’s worth using or how long per day to use it. There’s some thermal spas nearby and they claim that one session per week for a month or two helps your testosterone.

I’m going to do some isolation tank floating at a place nearby.

I’m still making strength gains at the gym but I’m not sure if I need to use some more intense workout routine, instead of: 4 lifting days per week, 4 exercises consisting of 4 sets of 8 reps each, 2 minutes rest between sets, and increasing the weight as I get stronger so that the last rep or two is very difficult. Maybe I’m not doing enough at the gym. (I also do HIIT twice per week, consisting of six 30-second rounds with 2 minutes of slow pedaling in between.)

I feel like I haven’t been able to make the kind of progress that I did before I got mono in 2019, but I don’t have chronic mono symptoms. I’m not sure what’s up with my body aside from PFS, but it’s very concerning.

I’m going to order the GI-Map test, and I hope that I just need to fix something in that area to be able to make better progress again. But I need to wait until I get back from my friend’s bachelor party in New Orleans, which I’m leaving for tomorrow through Sunday. Everyone has been used to me not drinking for years, and there won’t be any drugs. There will be protocol-friendly options at the restaurants, but I might miss a few days at the gym unless I can wake up early enough. Hotel gyms usually suck but I’m hoping to at least be able to do HIIT.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It looks like at some point, I used the methylcobalamin version of B12 vitamins… I wonder — is this what caused my setbacks? I haven’t used them in quite awhile but the bottle was empty and I remember using it in the past.

Others here have mentioned problems with methylated vitamins, although I don’t remember if it was B12.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    It looks like at some point, I used the methylcobalamin version of B12 vitamins… I wonder — is this what caused my setbacks? I haven’t used them in quite awhile but the bottle was empty and I remember using it in the past.

Others here have mentioned problems with methylated vitamins, although I don’t remember if it was B12.
    Do you think the protocl.is helping you?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerolibido View Post
    Do you think the protocl.is helping you?
    Yes. But please do not take your spam onto my thread. You want to overrun the rest of the board posting dozens of new threads, and completely destroying this message board — I understand that. I haven’t been mean to you, so as a courtesy to me, please leave my thread alone.

Pretend that I do not exist, and leave me alone forever. Thanks.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to see you werk that oritocol bitch comeon!!!?!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im.Just jealous mate I had raw.libido for eight years now my penis is dead and t here is literally nothing I can do

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're actually a good man I apologise I can't helpmmysekf almost
    You should try hcg

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)