Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

High Level of Testosterone

Hi Everyone..

I just did a blood test this week and the results are quite surprising..

Last time I did a blood test was when I realised there's something wrong with my erection (August 2020)..

My Testosterone* went from 478.2 ng/dL -> 849.8 ng/dL (normal range is 249-836 ng/dL)
    SHBG 24.94 nmol/L (normal range is 14.5-48.4 nmol/L)
    Free Testosterone Index* 118.24% (normal range 33.8-106%)
    Total Cholestrol* 276 mg/dL (should be below 200)
    Cholestrol LDL* 231mg/dL (should be below 100)
    Cholestrol HDL 73mg/dL (should be above 40)
    Vit D* went from 17.5 -> 21.9 ng/mL (30-100 ng/mL)
    Hemoglobin 14.9g/dL (13.2-17.3)
    * means outside normal range

My only symptoms are ED & Libido (partial, sometimes its there)

My testosterone went so high so I guess the herb rotations did the work there.. Is that even too high for what we aiming for?
    Vit D increased too.. still low but its working..

The only thing concerned me is cholestrol.. The number seems so high, I guess it's caused by all the fats I've been eating while on paleo diet? CMIIW

I eat all kind of fats (butter, pork belly, beef fats, fish, chicken w/ skin, etc)

Is it possible that the arteries are somehow clogged that making all the mess (since the cholestrol levels are so high)?

If someone is familiar with the results, please share your experience..

By the way, still doing the protocol as usual..

Thank you and cheers.. Lets do this..

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need cholesterol to manufacture sex hormones, so since your testosterone has gone up so much, it would only make sense that your cholesterol would follow, I think?
    Would be interested to hear other people's opinions though.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Test your thyroid. Thyroid is responsible for taking cholesterol into pregnenolone (among other functions, of course), which starts a hormonal cascade. I would do a full thyroid panel as TSH by itself is virtually useless. I'd do TSH, T3, T4, RT3, and Antibodies.

If thyroid is suffering, it is not converting this cholesterol into pregnenolone.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benq123 View Post
    You need cholesterol to manufacture sex hormones, so since your testosterone has gone up so much, it would only make sense that your cholesterol would follow, I think?
    Would be interested to hear other people's opinions though.
    Thanks for the response, I haven't heard of that so I can't argue whether its right or not.. But one thing for sure cholesterol is one of the thing that caused ED, so I guess I have to cut the saturated fats and go with the unsaturated ones..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Test your thyroid. Thyroid is responsible for taking cholesterol into pregnenolone (among other functions, of course), which starts a hormonal cascade. I would do a full thyroid panel as TSH by itself is virtually useless. I'd do TSH, T3, T4, RT3, and Antibodies.

If thyroid is suffering, it is not converting this cholesterol into pregnenolone.
    Thank you so much for the response, will do the blood check ASAP..

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing to keep in mind here, androsterone (the prohormone compound recommended here) does two things in this arena, it lowers cholesterol and also is a thyroid mimetic. I would assume the course of action is from the thyroid becoming more productive, changing those cholesterol numbers into the hormone/neurosteroid cascade. But not 100% sure. Someone like Joe or someone on Hack Stasis with more knowledge of studies and such may be able to provide more insight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing to keep in mind here, androsterone (the prohormone compound recommended here) does two things in this arena, it lowers cholesterol and also is a thyroid mimetic. I would assume the course of action is from the thyroid becoming more productive, changing those cholesterol numbers into the hormone/neurosteroid cascade. But not 100% sure. Someone like Joe or someone on Hack Stasis with more knowledge of studies and such may be able to provide more insight.
    CMIIW, you're talking about UltraHard right? I was going to get one of it, until I found out about my results.. The website stated that UltraHard will increase my testosterone, while my numbers seems quite high (outside the normal range). Is there something like too much testosterone or its always good to have big numbers of it.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyballoon View Post
    CMIIW, you're talking about UltraHard right? I was going to get one of it, until I found out about my results.. The website stated that UltraHard will increase my testosterone, while my numbers seems quite high (outside the normal range). Is there something like too much testosterone or its always good to have big numbers of it.
    Ultra Hard is a DHT prohormone so it is going to have minimal increase in testosterone if at all, and it will be through the pathway I mentioned above. I wouldn’t be concerned about your test levels there. The main thing you will have impact on there is DHT levels, thyroid, cholesterol, and estrogen. You should also see impact from increased neurosteroids as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So in your eyes how would you go about fixing that. These Doctors are lost.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens1984 View Post
    So in your eyes how would you go about fixing that. These Doctors are lost.
    Protocol will fix it. Pay close attention to the Iodine supplementation. Twice weekly or thrice if needed.

Also, thyroid mimetics like Androsterone will help boost it as well. Look up natural thyroid boosting things if you're really struggling there and need some assistance. Sunlight, good sleep, not overtraining, all the usuals will help here.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Protocol will fix it. Pay close attention to the Iodine supplementation. Twice weekly or thrice if needed.

Also, thyroid mimetics like Androsterone will help boost it as well. Look up natural thyroid boosting things if you're really struggling there and need some assistance. Sunlight, good sleep, not overtraining, all the usuals will help here.
    Okay. I have been drinking the celery juice. Celery juice Raises Androsterone. Thanks brother