Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb My quest to get my life back - By Outlaw

Hi everyone,

I crashed from a single pill at the beginning of December 2020, and I have been struggling ever since. I was a mess but things got better, and I'm now struggling with sexual sides and some lingering mental symptoms.

The point is, I just found this board and it has been a breath of absolute fresh air. I used to frequently visit the popular depressing forum which I shall not name, and it was wrecking me psychologically. I am glad to have found an uplifting community that motivates each other and seems to see results.

About me, I am a 23 years old recording artist that also currently studies law. Writing and recording music is the reason why I live, and I can't afford to have this passion stripped because of a single pill. I will dedicate all my willpower to executing this protocol and working on my next music project dropping this summer.

I got important shit to do in the next few days. I will start my juice feast on March 3rd, and will proceed with the entire protocol from then. I will start with a 7 herbs rotation, and will add some progressively as I go. As for pro-hormones, I will only consider them after 2 months of herb cycling, as instructed.

I don't really care at this point. I have been so low that I will do everything to get my life back. I was depressed and unmotivated for several weeks, but I now realize I must fight i I ever want to see the old me. And I intend to.

I am not one of the most severely affected cases, and I have naturally made good progress in 3 months, so I think I can make great strides with a dedicated year on the protocol. And if it takes more than that, fuck it. This experience made me value health a lot more. If I intend to stay on this protocol after being recovered, then my expected recovery date becomes less relevant. I'll just grind it out.

Anyway, long read I guess but I'm glad to be here and I wish everyone success. Mindset is everything, and I found it here. Don't be surprised if I don't log in frequently. Even though this place is super positive, I think I really need to zone out mentally and try to forget about PFS in order to heal physically. However I will update my progress periodically and I'm looking forward to chatting with some of you. My goal is to recover, and for this thread to be a trail of hope for people in the same situation in the upcoming years.

Finally, I can't afford to buy 21 herbs; if you have any suggestions for the first 7 herbs to cycle, I would really like to know. I'll buy them from LostEmpire to support this website, and I'll progressively add them.

Keep fighting,

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Hi everyone,

I crashed from a single pill at the beginning of December 2020, and I have been struggling ever since. I was a mess but things got better, and I'm now struggling with sexual sides and some lingering mental symptoms.

The point is, I just found this board and it has been a breath of absolute fresh air. I used to frequently visit the popular depressing forum which I shall not name, and it was wrecking me psychologically. I am glad to have found an uplifting community that motivates each other and seems to see results.

About me, I am a 23 years old recording artist that also currently studies law. Writing and recording music is the reason why I live, and I can't afford to have this passion stripped because of a single pill. I will dedicate all my willpower to executing this protocol and working on my next music project dropping this summer.

I got important shit to do in the next few days. I will start my juice feast on March 3rd, and will proceed with the entire protocol from then. I will start with a 7 herbs rotation, and will add some progressively as I go. As for pro-hormones, I will only consider them after 2 months of herb cycling, as instructed.

I don't really care at this point. I have been so low that I will do everything to get my life back. I was depressed and unmotivated for several weeks, but I now realize I must fight i I ever want to see the old me. And I intend to.

I am not one of the most severely affected cases, and I have naturally made good progress in 3 months, so I think I can make great strides with a dedicated year on the protocol. And if it takes more than that, fuck it. This experience made me value health a lot more. If I intend to stay on this protocol after being recovered, then my expected recovery date becomes less relevant. I'll just grind it out.

Anyway, long read I guess but I'm glad to be here and I wish everyone success. Mindset is everything, and I found it here. Don't be surprised if I don't log in frequently. Even though this place is super positive, I think I really need to zone out mentally and try to forget about PFS in order to heal physically. However I will update my progress periodically and I'm looking forward to chatting with some of you. My goal is to recover, and for this thread to be a trail of hope for people in the same situation in the upcoming years.

Finally, I can't afford to buy 21 herbs; if you have any suggestions for the first 7 herbs to cycle, I would really like to know. I'll buy them from LostEmpire to support this website, and I'll progressively add them.

Keep fighting,
    Welcome man! If you’re already improving that much naturally, you’re golden bro. You’re gonna be fine.

I’m into music production too, I’m the singer/songwriter and guitarist of a metal band, I also do pre production before hitting the studio. For quite a while in my journey I lost my ability to write music, and the drive to even want to, but now it’s returned and I’m writing more than ever. Wrapping up an album soon, and it’s been great. Long story short, you’re not gonna lose your music passion forever.

As far as herbs, my favorites are probably tongkat Ali, tribulus, mucuna, horny goat weed, black ant extract, shinsandra berry, goji berry. I believe that’s the list, maybe I’m missing one idk. But I cycle all 21 and those are the ones that came to mind. Good luck to you my friend!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank man, that's give me hope. Even though I am am not a severe case now, I know this condition is a beast that can drag me down anytime, so more reasons to stay focused on the protocol.

That's cool for the music, I think you can relate to how frightening it is to be scared of losing your passion!

I will keep this thread updated with my progress!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thank man, that's give me hope. Even though I am am not a severe case now, I know this condition is a beast that can drag me down anytime, so more reasons to stay focused on the protocol.

That's cool for the music, I think you can relate to how frightening it is to be scared of losing your passion!

I will keep this thread updated with my progress!
    How's the feast?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    How's the feast?
    I'm on my 4th day and it's going surprisingly well honestly. The first 2 days were hard but now I'm on cruise control.

However I will need to stop the feast after day #5 for financial reasons. Money's tight recently and since I also needed to buy the supplements and some weights (for a mini home gym), I figured the best compromise was weights/supplements/5dayfeast.

I am aware this is not optimal in regards to TMO. Is it still worth it to start the protocol, or would you advise to start it once I have made a complete 7 days feast?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm on my 4th day and it's going surprisingly well honestly. The first 2 days were hard but now I'm on cruise control.

However I will need to stop the feast after day #5 for financial reasons. Money's tight recently and since I also needed to buy the supplements and some weights (for a mini home gym), I figured the best compromise was weights/supplements/5dayfeast.

I am aware this is not optimal in regards to TMO. Is it still worth it to start the protocol, or would you advise to start it once I have made a complete 7 days feast?
    No of course start. It's always better doing something then nothing.....in this case......MUCH better. Five days is more of a cleanse then most people get in their lifetimes. Yes, longer is better, but definitely don't wait.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No of course start. It's always better doing something then nothing.....in this case......MUCH better. Five days is more of a cleanse then most people get in their lifetimes. Yes, longer is better, but definitely don't wait.
    Ok thanks for the advice! I couldn't find anything related to that in TMO, but I think I read somewhere here to wait 1 week after the feast before introducing the herbs? I am still weak but I will gradually reintroduce exercise in the next days.

Thank you very much for everything you do. To say the positivity of this forum changed my outlook on life would be an understatement.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ok thanks for the advice! I couldn't find anything related to that in TMO, but I think I read somewhere here to wait 1 week after the feast before introducing the herbs? I am still weak but I will gradually reintroduce exercise in the next days.

Thank you very much for everything you do. To say the positivity of this forum changed my outlook on life would be an understatement.
    You are very welcome.

Looking forward to your recovery post.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are very welcome.

Looking forward to your recovery post.

Hey sorry to bother, you must be overwhelmed with the recent increase in members.

My herbs from LEH have yet to arrive, I think Covid fucks with international transit. When they get here, would you recommend doing another fast? I did a 5 days juice feast 9 days ago, and ever since I have been
    following everything in the protocol (except sunning the boys and pumping), and I introduced exercise in the last 3 days.

Just wondering if the timing is important between the end of the cleanse and the introduction of herbs. Searched but didn't see anything

Cheers

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey sorry to bother, you must be overwhelmed with the recent increase in members.

My herbs from LEH have yet to arrive, I think Covid fucks with international transit. When they get here, would you recommend doing another fast? I did a 5 days juice feast 9 days ago, and ever since I have been
    following everything in the protocol (except sunning the boys and pumping), and I introduced exercise in the last 3 days.

Just wondering if the timing is important between the end of the cleanse and the introduction of herbs. Searched but didn't see anything

Cheers
    No. As long as you're doing everything else as recommended, there is no need for another cleanse. Just start the rotation when they arrive.

Yeah....covid fucks with everything......EVERYTHING