User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashed View Post
    got my bloodwork back... turns out double prolactin as a normal healthy man, very high cortisol. i was told that high prolactin can cause symptoms that emulate low T. high prolactin can actually inhibit testosterones ability to be used. so even tho my T levels r 'in range/normal' im being cucked by prolactin. i was suggested to mega dose ashwagandha (ashwagandha lowers prolactin) to lower prolactin levels and theoretically my symptoms will subside for the most part.

also my estrogen was low.
    What were your prolactin levels, and what are the ranges you are using. Mine are slightly above healthy ranges, so I'm wondering.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    What were your prolactin levels, and what are the ranges you are using. Mine are slightly above healthy ranges, so I'm wondering.
    i dont have it on me atm but it was x3 what was normal, same for my cortisol. since taking b complex (activated vitamins) i feel better/more relaxed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    The thing is no ones knows what the exact specific cause is and to be honest I don't think we actually ever will. The speculation is that 5ARis negatively impacts males (especially synthetic 5ARIs) and there is plenty evidence to back this up. So to look at another drug which impacts 5ARi and associate similar or the same symptoms to finasteride is pretty reasonable IMO.

The solution with herbs and prohormones is at least you are pushing yourself in the right direction to rebalance to homeostasis. We know the prohormones (androsterone/epiandrosterone) that are being cycled were lowered from finasteride. So whether you are readjusting the receptor by replacing these hormones again into your system or simply stimulating 5AR again they do seem to help.

Allopregnanolone is only a small piece of the puzzle downstream. Here are all the hormones finasteride negatively (negative sign) impacts:

thats insane, had no idea there were so many hormones in the male body. would it be unwise to get on TRT in ur opinion while doing the protocol?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont have it on me atm but it was x3 what was normal, same for my cortisol. since taking b complex (activated vitamins) i feel better/more relaxed

- - - Updated - - -

thats insane, had no idea there were so many hormones in the male body. would it be unwise to get on TRT in ur opinion while doing the protocol?
    TRT suppresses the body’s own hormonal production as far as I understand. While I’m not informed enough to understand why, the idea behind the prohormones is to boost that internal production.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

- - - Updated - - -

It does not make any sense to run TRT while doing this protocol which, essentially, is a full body re-start. You want YOUR body to make it's own test, among other hormones.

TRT squashes this part.......you would still get huge benefits doing the protocol, but unless you plan on staying on TRT forever, you may as well just get it all fixed now, in one shot, and in one time period.

TRT is not going to fix you.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used 4 andro and it's kinda like TRT but more mild. Shut me down took me like 3 weeks for my nuts to start operating okay again. I prefer the herbs now don't use prohormones because you're building your natural base. Also tons of bad results of guys using TRT to fix PFS and it's botched. It's not really a low testosterone thing, pfs. It has similar symptoms but it's more like your body is unbalanced I think. That's why I think fasting is more effective than TRT because when you cleanse your body does a better job at balancing itself.

r-andro was a game changer though. Haven't used it though for like 2-3 years because I don't need it and it's a pain in the ass to get in Canada lol. Tongkat Ali is the goat herb for T.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I used 4 andro and it's kinda like TRT but more mild. Shut me down took me like 3 weeks for my nuts to start operating okay again. I prefer the herbs now don't use prohormones because you're building your natural base. Also tons of bad results of guys using TRT to fix PFS and it's botched. It's not really a low testosterone thing, pfs. It has similar symptoms but it's more like your body is unbalanced I think. That's why I think fasting is more effective than TRT because when you cleanse your body does a better job at balancing itself.

r-andro was a game changer though. Haven't used it though for like 2-3 years because I don't need it and it's a pain in the ass to get in Canada lol. Tongkat Ali is the goat herb for T.
    By far my favorite, followed by pine pollen and he sho wu
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"