User Tag List

Page 44 of 53 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
    New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings all,

just found this forum and want to introduce myself.
    27 years old from Germany.

Took 0,5mg Finasteride on the 26th February
    Took 0,25mg Finasteride on the 1st March

Sides:
    - dick pain
    - pelvic floor swolen
    - no libido
    - ED
    - Shrinkage
    - Numb genitals
    - gyno (stopped)
    - shaking legs
    - insomnia

Stopped immediately after I got sides.
    For now: pelvic floor almost back to normal and as far as I can tell gyno stopped.

I still hope that I will recover really quick as I only took 0,75mg and stopped very soon.
    But to be sure I will just hop on the protocol and start the juice feasting.

Thanks!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EverForward View Post
    Greetings all,

just found this forum and want to introduce myself.
    27 years old from Germany.

Took 0,5mg Finasteride on the 26th February
    Took 0,25mg Finasteride on the 1st March

Sides:
    - dick pain
    - pelvic floor swolen
    - no libido
    - ED
    - Shrinkage
    - Numb genitals
    - gyno (stopped)
    - shaking legs
    - insomnia

Stopped immediately after I got sides.
    For now: pelvic floor almost back to normal and as far as I can tell gyno stopped.

I still hope that I will recover really quick as I only took 0,75mg and stopped very soon.
    But to be sure I will just hop on the protocol and start the juice feasting.

Thanks!
    Welcome

You'll most likely recover naturally.

But you will doing your body a HUGE favor by completing this protocol. Good luck.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-08-2021 at 02:46 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey gentleman,

First off, I just want to say a sincere thank you to everyone who has detailed their journeys here and a special thanks to those who have stuck around post-recovery to offer continued guidance. I wish I found this site earlier.

My Story:

My case of PFS seems to be somewhat atypical. I’m now 30 and took the drug for about three months but stopped when I got sharp pains in my penis shaft and started developing what looked like a rash on my glans (on top and around the urethra). I’ve been off for 9 months now and am still dealing with the following symptoms.

Symtoms:

1. Pain - Penile pain (and erectile pain at times) and general pain in the pelvic area – shooting pains, stabbing, burning sensations, a sense of pressure in the penis and perineum etc. The pain fluctuates throughout the day. I also get post-ejaculation pain in perineum or prostate area.
    2. Glans – Inflamed glans (red on top and around the urethra opening); the “ridges” on my glans are also more pronounced now (i.e., it’s not smooth like it used to be); glans appearance also changes throughout the day; it can look purplish at times and very red at other times. The glans is also hypersensitive – brushing against the seam in my bowers is very painful.
    3. Scrotum - Inflamed/red scrotum and vascular abnormalities in the scrotum (“spider veins”), including a varicolcele on the left side and maybe one on the right side.

If you’ve experienced these symptoms in particular, send me a DM. I’d really appreciate it since I haven’t seen a ton of people dealing with these particular symptoms. I am just starting the protocol now.

Thanks in advance!

P.J.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Jordanson View Post
    Hey gentleman,

First off, I just want to say a sincere thank you to everyone who has detailed their journeys here and a special thanks to those who have stuck around post-recovery to offer continued guidance. I wish I found this site earlier.

My Story:

My case of PFS seems to be somewhat atypical. I’m now 30 and took the drug for about three months but stopped when I got sharp pains in my penis shaft and started developing what looked like a rash on my glans (on top and around the urethra). I’ve been off for 9 months now and am still dealing with the following symptoms.

Symtoms:

1. Pain - Penile pain (and erectile pain at times) and general pain in the pelvic area – shooting pains, stabbing, burning sensations, a sense of pressure in the penis and perineum etc. The pain fluctuates throughout the day. I also get post-ejaculation pain in perineum or prostate area.
    2. Glans – Inflamed glans (red on top and around the urethra opening); the “ridges” on my glans are also more pronounced now (i.e., it’s not smooth like it used to be); glans appearance also changes throughout the day; it can look purplish at times and very red at other times. The glans is also hypersensitive – brushing against the seam in my bowers is very painful.
    3. Scrotum - Inflamed/red scrotum and vascular abnormalities in the scrotum (“spider veins”), including a varicolcele on the left side and maybe one on the right side.

If you’ve experienced these symptoms in particular, send me a DM. I’d really appreciate it since I haven’t seen a ton of people dealing with these particular symptoms. I am just starting the protocol now.

Thanks in advance!

P.J.
    I'd prefer they answer right in this thread for other guys who may end up with these symptoms. Like I mentioned to you in an earlier PM, I've never heard of anyone with JUST those symptoms, so I'm interested in hearing from others as well.

It's for the good of the community. No need to be shy. Not here.......EVER....

Edit: This is the introduction thread, so please, start a thread of your own so that you can track your progress and have something to look back on during the recovery journey.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-14-2021 at 10:43 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I'd prefer they answer right in this thread for other guys who may end up with these symptoms. Like I mentioned to you in an earlier PM, I've never heard of anyone with JUST those symptoms, so I'm interested in hearing from others as well.

It's for the good of the community. No need to be shy. Not here.......EVER....

Edit: This is the introduction thread, so please, start a thread of your own so that you can track your progress and have something to look back on during the recovery journey.
    Thanks, CD. Much appreciated. I'll be sure to start a thread documenting my own journey - I agree: It's very helpful to see the details of others' situations and the progress that they make. The benefits of observing others recover can hardly be overstated.

PJ

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Mr.CD ! I dont know if Im writing in the correct place but I still want to briefly tell my story. I took 3 pills, got hit with wild sides which quickly subsided but I dont feel like In fully recovered. I have a slightly diminished libido erections etc. will start protocol soon and Im 100% sure that it will make me even stronger and better than pre pfs.My fear and depression went away as soon as I found this website and this wholesome amazing community ! However all the time during my sick days I never paid attention to my face. Im scared I have bone loss. Im pretty sure that your protocol will help me cure this curse and I know can proudly say that I know the science why and how. But the info on bone loss is not that much. I feel like my chin is a little pointy, my face is thinner and ill looking and jawline is not as sharp and defined. I know about water retention, estrogen etc but is that all? Could my chin have receeded in 2 months? Is it reversible even if it was legit bone loss? Im sorry If I sound scared or anything but I am a little. However Im sure that a minor explanation could rid me of this unwanted anxiety which will only hinder my progress and motivation !

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The emotional impact this website had on me indescribable. I dont want to sound cringy but the recovery threads made me cry tears of multiple emotions joy, anger,regret and the burning desire to become a stronger better version of myself. I think thats what life is about. If it wasnt for the finasteride scare and finding this website I dont think I would ever emotionally mature.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    The emotional impact this website had on me indescribable. I dont want to sound cringy but the recovery threads made me cry tears of multiple emotions joy, anger,regret and the burning desire to become a stronger better version of myself. I think thats what life is about. If it wasnt for the finasteride scare and finding this website I dont think I would ever emotionally mature.
    That's the way to find the silver lining in everything. Good attitude.

This place should be a good fit for you.

Welcome.

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? And please feel free to start your own thread to document your journey to health.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear Gents,

I am Michael from Switzerland and I took 1.25mg of Finasteride for 21 days together with some minoxidil at the age of 27 in 2017.

I stopped taking it without sides but after I stopped it I got really bad night sweats and anxiety which I never had in my life before. Every since I was unable to withstand any kind of stress and the libido is gone. My main sides tho are a very strong inner unrest which makes it hard to cope with the tiniest amount of stress and sleeping issues (falling asleep quite early but waking up every 30 minutes from 1am on until i finally get up at 5ish). I found out about PFS only two years later but it all made sense to me then. To be honest, since I know about PFS things got worse for me since I am one of them that failed at „keep your mind positive“ so far. At least I managed to stay away from Propecia Help, which probably is a major step in the direction of positivity ;-)

I ordered about 10 out of the CDNuts protocol‘s herbs and rotated them on and off for about a year (admittedly not went full commitment on the regimen) before I did an 8 week cycle of hCG before going back on CDNuts Protocol now. For the past Month I have been in a Burnout-Clinic in the Swiss Alps to try to focus on my Body which helped me quite a bit.

I am glad to read the recovery stories here and wish all my brothers around the world a speedy recovery - and thank you CD for sticking around and spreading positivity - it means a lot.

Kind Regards

Michael

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Maximilien's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys!
    I'm a 22 year old newcomer from France (hmm croissant).
    I met with Finasteride at a very strange time of my life, it seems he didn't like me and decided I had to move my ass.
    I'm facing PFS since December. The first 2 months were very though, I had pretty much all of the possible symptoms. It got better with time in some areas but I'm faaar from being recovered.
    Now I know where to look at thanks to CD and all of you.

Wish you all the best