User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    If that's so, then you would be the only person that this has happened to as it's almost impossible for that to be the case. I can guarantee that (dont take this the wrong way) you're not being true to the protocol. Physically, mentally, biologically and chemically it's, again, impossible for your body not to be adjusting to a new homeostasis.
    Well, for the first 7 months I wasn’t following any of the diet portion of the protocol, and I also got mono which stopped me from working out for 1 or 2 months, and then I also didn’t work out for... like 6 months when the gyms were closed for the pandemic. I still made some progress during that time but that’s about 14 months (yikes) where I was either eating gluten, etc, or not working out at all.

Since I started in February 2019, 21 months ago, when you subtract 14 months, that leaves 7 months. It would be early to be fully recovered by this point, when you take the lapses into account. Still, it’s been awhile on the calendar, so I’d rather opt in to the prohormone side of things to speed things along.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    Well, for the first 7 months I wasn’t following any of the diet portion of the protocol, and I also got mono which stopped me from working out for 1 or 2 months, and then I also didn’t work out for... like 6 months when the gyms were closed for the pandemic. I still made some progress during that time but that’s about 14 months (yikes) where I was either eating gluten, etc, or not working out at all.

Since I started in February 2019, 21 months ago, when you subtract 14 months, that leaves 7 months. It would be early to be fully recovered by this point, when you take the lapses into account. Still, it’s been awhile on the calendar, so I’d rather opt in to the prohormone side of things to speed things along.
    have you been sunning your balls?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James897 View Post
    have you been sunning your balls?
    I’ve been using my Joovv to sun my boys for 15 mins every day for the last month or so. It may be making a positive difference.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update: I noticed some zits on my forehead, which hasn’t happened in about 10 years. My skin is more oily than normal, so that may be a sign of the Ultra Hard working.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is this ultra hard really the correct prohormone product for pfs guys with GABA issues like insomnia, considering it has 375mg of epiandrosterone and 125 androsterone and first one (epi) seems to be some type of GABA antagonist??

Epiandrosterone | C19H30O2 - PubChem

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stopfin View Post
    is this ultra hard really the correct prohormone product for pfs guys with GABA issues like insomnia, considering it has 375mg of epiandrosterone and 125 androsterone and first one (epi) seems to be some type of GABA antagonist??

Epiandrosterone | C19H30O2 - PubChem
    To answer your question, which I've seen in several posts, the answer is yes. This is just an initial reaction that will subside in time.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"