User Tag List

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    Hey thanks man! It's been a battle but things are coming into place. This thing is very difficult but very fixable. My poison was finasteride *and* dutasteride. Both were in my system at the same time and Dutasteride appears to cause far more violent side effects than finasteride, as hard as that can be to believe. Regardless, the concept to recover is similar (with caveats). We can beat it.
    How you feeling now? Just sexual symptoms?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Right now, at the very moment, I feel ok. Not great but not horrible. I have ups and downs but I manage. If there was a guy who came on here who took finasteride and got garden variety sides, I'd probably rate myself in that category of moderate/average PFS side effects. Comparing that to where I was (severe neurological hell/near death), it's a dramatic improvement. I still have the following:

-Tinnitus
    -Headaches/head pressure (comes and goes)
    -Stiff rigid body
    -Low libido
    -Shrunken penis when flaccid
    -ED
    -Some sleep disturbances
    -Some remaining mental symptoms
    -Some dizziness
    -Some fatigue
    You are correct in regards to Dut being worse then fin, and you're also correct on the way to fix it (100% protocol)

I too suffered from extreme neurological side effects among the horrible physical side effects. If I got better, EVERYONE can.

Keep pushing man.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks man! For sure.
    Hey Joe, I had some questions regarding the Sorghum. How much would you eat, how often and how did you prepare it?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    Hey Joe, I had some questions regarding the Sorghum. How much would you eat, how often and how did you prepare it?
    Gonna let Joe take this one as I personally have never used sorghum but many men here have with good success. Again, not a make or break deal, but definitely helpful to the cause.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    Hey Dude. I've been eating sorghum for a while now. Around 8 months, but with little discipline I must say.
    Anyway...you have to Cook It under pressure for 20 minutes, until the grains get a little bigger...sorghum doesn't traste good or bad, I usually add It to a salad or mix It with blocolli, bacon, butter (one of my conan's recipies). As Im finishing a PH cycle now and getting into ketodiet I Will try to eat sorghum more reguraly for PCT and as a source of carbs. Regarding How much, up to you, Its another carb source.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to update quick. I have started a combination of HCG 250IU every other day, progesterone cream applied to the chest, Anastrozole 1mg once a week, and butyrates daily.

Firstly, HCG has been studied multiple times to stimulate the synthesis of neurosteroids in the brain.

1: Allopregnanolone and pregnanolone are produced by the human corpus luteum - PubMed
    2: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...9.2006.04307.x
    3: Direct action of gonadotropin in brain integrates behavioral and reproductive functions | PNAS
    4: hCG Therapy in the Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury - Craig Atwood

Secondly, Progesterone cream will obviously make more Allopregnanolone downstream and, when applied to the chest, that's where the highest concentration of 5ar type 1 enzyme is located externally.

male and female pattern baldness information

Thirdly, I had to get on an aromatase inhibitor pronto. My estradiol skyrocketed to 60-80pg/mL, which female territory and I started getting gyno.

Fourthly, the butyrates are exogenous ketones studied in cancer research to potently demethylate overly-methylated cells.

1: The epigenetic effects of butyrate: potential therapeutic implications for clinical practice | Clinical Epigenetics | Full Text
    2: Sodium Butyrate Selectively Kills Cancer Cells and Inhibits Migration | OTT

Thus far, I have seen sssoo much difference. My sexual function has improved, I feel so calm and relaxed, I get to sleep without issue, I have a little libido now, my flaccid size has improved to almost normal, I can more easily get erect, and I just feel good.

Now, I'm not recovered 100% yet. This type of thing, from what I've gathered from researchers I've spoken to, has to be implemented for a number of months to be fully effective in order to force the epigenetic changes to switch back. But damn is this a huge improvement.
    Keep updating us please

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to update quick. I have started a combination of HCG 250IU every other day, progesterone cream applied to the chest, Anastrozole 1mg once a week, and butyrates daily.

Firstly, HCG has been studied multiple times to stimulate the synthesis of neurosteroids in the brain.

1: Allopregnanolone and pregnanolone are produced by the human corpus luteum - PubMed
    3: Direct action of gonadotropin in brain integrates behavioral and reproductive functions | PNAS

Secondly, Progesterone cream will obviously make more Allopregnanolone downstream and, when applied to the chest, that's where the highest concentration of 5ar type 1 enzyme is located externally.

Thirdly, I had to get on an aromatase inhibitor pronto. My estradiol skyrocketed to 60-80pg/mL, which is female territory at those levels and I started getting gyno.

Fourthly, the butyrates are exogenous ketones studied in cancer research to potently demethylate overly-methylated cells.

1: The epigenetic effects of butyrate: potential therapeutic implications for clinical practice | Clinical Epigenetics | Full Text

Thus far, I have seen sssoo much difference. My sexual function has improved, I feel so calm and relaxed, I get to sleep without issue, I have a little libido now, my flaccid size has improved to almost normal, I can more easily get erect, and I just feel good.

Now, I'm not recovered 100% yet. This type of thing, from what I've gathered from researchers I've spoken to, has to be implemented for a number of months to be fully effective in order to force the epigenetic changes to switch back. But damn is this a huge improvement.
    So much different compared to the previous regimen, or different to how you originally felt? Well done by the way!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thirdly, I had to get on an aromatase inhibitor pronto. My estradiol skyrocketed to 60-80pg/mL, which is female territory at those levels and I started getting gyno.

Congrats on the improvements, always great to hear someone is getting better.

I’ve been considering trying HCG shots ever since a guy named Dave mentioned the exact same regimen on the TRT subreddit except for the Progesterone cream with said success stories.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone explain the logic behind hcg to me? Isnt it like a pregnancy hormone?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    Can someone explain the logic behind hcg to me? Isnt it like a pregnancy hormone?
    Not to get too out of bounds here, but this can be easily googled. I don't want everyone running out and trying to emulate what Joe is doing here. It most likely won't end well for them as he has been playing around in this arena for quite sometime.