User Tag List

Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    Glycine agonizes the NMDA receptor. It also agonizes the glycine receptor, which is closely related to the GABAA receptor. Can't find anything that it directly plays on the GABAA receptor but it will indirectly increase agonism of it by stimulating production of Allopregnanolone.
    How often do you Personally take the Glycine Joe?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens1984 View Post
    How often do you Personally take the Glycine Joe?
    Once a day at bedtime. 1g.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once a day at bedtime. 1g.
    Thanks buddy. I’m alittle curious why you only take 1g. I was told too take 5-10 g

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From what I’m reading up on about Glycine it looks like a AMAZING SUPPLEMENT and extremely POWERFUL.
    Certainly it's a good supplement, but it's important to stack it with other things to get the best out of it. I'm going to cycle some low dose progesterone cream (should be coming tomorrow), and if all goes well I'll report back to you guys.

The logic here of course is that more progesterone will be converted to 5a-DHP and then into allopregnanolone. Then I'll boost the 5-ar enzyme with the glycine. Of course, at low dose (5mg) the anti-androgenic effects of progesterone won't be felt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    Certainly it's a good supplement, but it's important to stack it with other things to get the best out of it. I'm going to cycle some low dose progesterone cream (should be coming tomorrow), and if all goes well I'll report back to you guys.

The logic here of course is that more progesterone will be converted to 5a-DHP and then into allopregnanolone. Then I'll boost the 5-ar enzyme with the glycine. Of course, at low dose (5mg) the anti-androgenic effects of progesterone won't be felt.
    I’m going too be Stacking it with Magnesium at night a few times a week. Please report back about the progesterone cream Brother...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks buddy. I’m alittle curious why you only take 1g. I was told too take 5-10 g
    Anything more made my nerves throughout my body tingle. 1g agrees with me the best.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    You should've seen JoeP26 's reaction to my plan to take 16 grams of glycine lmao.
    In all seriousness, I do feel that it's up to personal choice to be honest. Play around with the dosing and see what makes you feel beat.
    That dose is insane. LOL! Whatever works for you though. Everyone is different.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anything more made my nerves throughout my body tingle. 1g agrees with me the best.
    Thanks buddy for the quick Reply. I will start off Low with the Magnesium at NIGHT.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh shit! You did the test too. It's crazy right? Several others tested as well and we all have the same patterns. Even the hormones. Mine were testing low-normal at serum but extremely high at urine. That's indicative of metabolizing hormones too quickly. You're literally just pissing them out before they can actually be utilized.
    Yeah brotha we’ve been emailing about the tests results
    Last edited by Turnover25; 02-21-2021 at 09:25 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like my thread is pretty lively lately lol

@Cdsnuts so the past couple of weeks, due to Michigan being freezing cold and my house as well some of the time, I start showers pretty warm/hot and end them by turning the water freezing cold. Any issues with that?