User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought some kefir and bone broth as I hear those are good for healing the gut. I definitely think I have a few gut issues as my stomach gets really upset from eating certain things which never happened. Also just signed up for a retro fitness gym. To be honest my shaking has subsided mostly and I haven't gotten brain fog even though its only been a few days of paleo, exercise, breathing, cold showers, and no fap.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ethanrecovering View Post
    Just bought some kefir and bone broth as I hear those are good for healing the gut. I definitely think I have a few gut issues as my stomach gets really upset from eating certain things which never happened. Also just signed up for a retro fitness gym. To be honest my shaking has subsided mostly and I haven't gotten brain fog even though its only been a few days of paleo, exercise, breathing, cold showers, and no fap.
    The protocol is a very powerful formula when done correctly. You may have an easy case, you may not. Either way, the answer is the same. What it comes down to then is TIME.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if this is related to the protocol or not but I've had to urinate much more frequently the last week or two. Like a significant amount. I am drinking more water than before but still seems excessive.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not sure if this is related to the protocol or not but I've had to urinate much more frequently the last week or two. Like a significant amount. I am drinking more water than before but still seems excessive.
    Well, drinking more water in and of itself will cause this, obviously. But also cutting down on carbs will have your body dumping more water then usual until it balances out. Carbs make the body hold more water.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Well, drinking more water in and of itself will cause this, obviously. But also cutting down on carbs will have your body dumping more water then usual until it balances out. Carbs make the body hold more water.
    Ah okay that makes sense, thanks. It's gone down since then pretty much so this is definitely it.

- - - Updated - - -

Just wondering if shaky hands/fingers is a PFS symptom? Been experiencing it the past couple months. My hands will shake when I'm holding something light in front of me. Or if I stretch out my fingers like a high five then the fingers will be all shaky. Been told its due to muscle weakness and lack of sedation.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah okay that makes sense, thanks. It's gone down since then pretty much so this is definitely it.

- - - Updated - - -

Just wondering if shaky hands/fingers is a PFS symptom? Been experiencing it the past couple months. My hands will shake when I'm holding something light in front of me. Or if I stretch out my fingers like a high five then the fingers will be all shaky. Been told its due to muscle weakness and lack of sedation.
    I'm pretty sure that's normal my guy. I feel you're over thinking it a bit here. Better biomarkers for lack of sedation are things such as insomnia, and regarding muscle weakness, I heavily doubt your hands are too weak to hold light objects. It's more likely to be a case of anxiety/worry.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's normal my guy. I feel you're over thinking it a bit here. Better biomarkers for lack of sedation are things such as insomnia, and regarding muscle weakness, I heavily doubt your hands are too weak to hold light objects. It's more likely to be a case of anxiety/worry.
    Not necessarily. It could very well be a symptom of low allo levels in the brain causing an increase in anxiety. I used to shake pretty bad.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not necessarily. It could very well be a symptom of low allo levels in the brain causing an increase in anxiety. I used to shake pretty bad.
    Thing is I notice it even when I dont feel anxious although it does get worse when I feel more anxious. I guess Anxiety is likely always there to some extent with PFS. Either way, same way to improve it as any other symptom.
    Aside from all that the protocol is going well. My arms are feeling a lot more full and look better, and I haven't added herbs yet. Still saving up so I can buy 7 or so at once.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thing is I notice it even when I dont feel anxious although it does get worse when I feel more anxious. I guess Anxiety is likely always there to some extent with PFS. Either way, same way to improve it as any other symptom.
    Aside from all that the protocol is going well. My arms are feeling a lot more full and look better, and I haven't added herbs yet. Still saving up so I can buy 7 or so at once.
    In the beginning, yes, the anxiety is always present....lurking in the background, effecting interpersonal interactions and ability to feel contentment among other uncomfortable things. Personally for me, it alway felt as if I was waiting for something bad to happen any minute. Relaxation was impossible.

You know, you don't have to wait until you can afford all seven at once. The sooner you get started, the sooner things start coming together. You can buy one or two a week or so. Just cycle what you have until you hit your number. So you may only by cycling one or two herbs once a week instead of the full seven....As you add to your stash, you'll be able to feel the difference as the number of your herbs you're cycling starts getting hyer

People think once they get to a certain point they're going to feel some type of miraculous recovery. Unfortunately it doesn't work like this. Your body, picks and chooses what it fixes first.......The only thing we can do is be consistent and provide it with the correct inputs.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People think once they get to a certain point they're going to feel some type of miraculous recovery. Unfortunately it doesn't work like this. Your body, picks and chooses what it fixes first.......The only thing we can do is be consistent and provide it with the correct inputs.
    This is what sets this forum apart from others. Elsewhere people are trying something some other person has done to recover and expect to instantly feel better. They might have a good day due to placebo or what not and then get bad again and continue to discard something that may have helped them in the long run.

I get the shakes when I do wim hoff during highly anxious moments. During the breath hold my whole body just starts to shake violently for some reason. Try not to worry about it and just notice it as a curiosity.
    Last edited by Mojo; 02-24-2021 at 07:06 PM.