User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Josips "PFS" Journey

Hi Everyone!

I was wondering if someone could help me with my health crisis! In the summer of 2016 my health took a huge decline at the age of 21. I was working as a construction laborer, dieting, and doing alot of running. My symptoms began very slowly. Extreme fatigue, loss of morning/spontaneous erections, loss of libido, genitals felt numb like rubber, stres incontience, severe restless legs, strange Body Odor (ammonia like) brain fog, picking up a chair would make my arms shake and leave me out of breath. My scrotum is always tight and I have developed what I believe to be balanitis circinita. I have seen so many different doctors in the past 4 years trying to recover my health but I have found no answers.

Since I was 10 I had a rash on my thighs and buttocks my doctor diagnosed as a fungal rash. I was given hydrocortisone cream to apply to it, and have used it on and off for the next 10 years. Hydro cortisone cream is an immuno-suppresant. My symptoms are identical to users of finasteride/accutane. I have been active on the propecia help forum but after about 1 year, the admins decided to ban me since I was not a "post drug" user. Even though I do not believe in the term "Post Finasteride Syndrome" as I did not take the drug, yet have similar symptoms. I came into contact with two other guys on all things male forum who also never took fin/accutane/ssri but developed numb genitals and loss of libido over night. Can anyone link me the cdsnuts protocol.

Warm regards from Croatia!

Josip

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________

Blood Results

Erythrocytes 5.34% (4.34-5.72)
    Hemoglobin 151 (138-175)
    Hematokrit 0.454 (0.415-0.530)
    MCV 85 (83-97)
    MCH 28.3 (27.4-33.9)
    MCHC 333 (320-345)
    distr eritro 12.8 (9-15)
    trombocytes 199 (158-524)
    MPV 9.7 (6.8-10.4)
    Leukocytes 5.0 (3.4-9.7)
    Neutrophils 37.9 (44-72) ************** LOW
    Neutrophils # 1.88 (2.06-6.49) *********LOW

Lymphocytes 47.7 (20-46) *********HIGH
    Lymphocytes # 2.36 (1.19-3.35)

Monocytes 8.7 (2-12)
    Monocytes# 0.43 (0.12-0.84)

Eosonophils 5.5 (0-7)
    Eosonophils# 0.27 (0.00-0.43)

Basophils 0.2 (0-1.0)
    Basophils# 0.01 (0.00-0.06)

__________________________________________________ _

IgE (RIST) 790.9 (0-100) *************HIGH
    Calprotectin 128 (0-100) ************HIGH
    Secretory IgA 1221 (510-2040)
    Stool: Blastocystis Hominis detected ************

Glucose 5.4 (4.2-6.0)
    Creatine 118 (64-104) ********HIGH
    ALT 57 (12-48) ************HIGH
    AST 36 (11-38)
    GGT 64 (11-55) *************HIGH

SHBG 22,2 (16,5-55,9)
    FSH 3,7 (1,5-12,4)
    LH 5,0 (1,7-8,6)
    Estradiol 13 (11,3-43,2)
    Progestron 0,12 (0-0.15)
    Testosterone 631 (350-850)
    Dihydrotestosterone 176 (350-850) *********LOW

TSH 2,565 (0,35-4,94)
    Ft3 4.6 (2.9-4.9)
    ft4 11.9 (9-19)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Male Optimization

Here it is, it may look like a lot at first but just take it one section at a time and make a plan and stick to it also look on the stickied posts for prohormones that speed up the process, Good luck bro!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The whit wagon View Post
    Total Male Optimization

Here it is, it may look like a lot at first but just take it one section at a time and make a plan and stick to it also look on the stickied posts for prohormones that speed up the process, Good luck bro!
    _______

Great thanks! Cant wait to get started. I believe I have some kind of infection as I have pain in my right testicle, right groin and right kidney the last 3.5 years. Should I focus on this first or just jump straight on the protocol. Monday I will be going on the Croatian see for 5 days so I wanted to lay all day in the sun/water and do a water fast for these 5 days? Is this ok? Or should I start with the juice feast.

I visited infectious disease hospital the other day, and they didnt even examine me, despite the low neutrophils , and high lymphocytes. I even complained of the rash (balanitis) on my penis glans, they did not care to check it.

I have already been trying to cut out gluten, and started taking 2-3 ice cold showers a day. It does make me feel better however I still have the numb genitals, loss of libido

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The protocols essentially a very healthy lifestyle so I'd just dive right in myself , and as far as water fasting goes I'm not sure I'm the best to advise this I'm doing a one and a half week juice cleanse at the start of august but i don't think I'm a serious case. I'd wait for @Cdsnuts answer or someone else who's more knowledgeable on it than myself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to find out why my neutrophils are below range and lymphocytes consistently elevated above range? I found that EBV could cause this but I recently had it checked and both IgG and IgM were negative.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey again... I am debating between starting the juice feast vs the water fast. I believe I will start with the juice feast.
    Can someone give me a recipe good for pfs for the juices.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update: I decided to start my water fast. I have reached 24 hours and am watching Dr. Bergs videos on fasting to keep me motivated! Hunger is starting to kick in, never went this long without food lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    48 hours complete, I will go for 5.5 days

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joey10 View Post
    48 hours complete, I will go for 5.5 days
    I'd go ahead and go for a full seven days if you're going to get all the way to 5.5. Will get more benefit from the water fast in that length, IMO.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.