User Tag List

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Great to hear things are going well, my man! The strength gains on cycle are always pretty awesome, I have had the same experience. I will say you don't keep all of them when you come off, but you definitely reap the benefits of hammering the weight on cycle.
    Dude I’m so surprised by the strength gains haha. Crazy how just hormones can make you stronger. But yeah man Im gaining some nice muscle as well. How long are you going to run the ultra hard?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mcbbould View Post
    Are you in a constant state of derealization or does it only hit you once in a while?
    It was constant for over a year, now I think it comes and goes.

Until February it was more of a surreal world view, things not feeling real with visual disturbances, after my crash in February it was stuff like not recognizing my friends or families faces, more severe type DPDR. It’s no longer constant.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 08-25-2020 at 03:16 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jesus man that sounds fucking scary glad to hear its improving keep up the hard work.
    Were all gonna make it.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The whit wagon View Post
    Jesus man that sounds fucking scary glad to hear its improving keep up the hard work.
    Were all gonna make it.
    It's scary stuff but I had/have no choice but to push through it. I agree my man, we will get there.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Almost at week 4, I'm going to continue this cycle at 400 mg until my bottle runs out. Should be a little over 5 weeks by the time I'm done. I feel that now I have gotten through the speed bumps of cycle, such as headaches and depression and now it just keeps getting better. The confidence this stuff can give you is seriously awesome. I went to a bar the other night with some friends, and this cute chick actually bought me a drink after I approached her instead of vice versa, then I was flirting with another girl for quite some time and eventually we were like 2 inches from each others faces in our own little world. I'm not trying to sound like a douche at all, it's just interesting to me the difference you see in your surroundings when you feel confident. That's something that was definitely taken away from me in PFS, it's nice to actually feel your manhood run through your veins again. I've been lusting over women this entire cycle which is something I used to do a lot, I used to be pretty popular with women, and I loved going out and flirting or meeting them. The past year and a half I have had zero desire to do that, so it's nice to feel that way again sometimes. I also just feel like I've gotten more compliments in the past month or so then in the entire last year. There's no doubt that when you feel good, you radiate positive energy that people enjoy being around. I feel a bit more positive about the future after this cycle. When I manage to finally beat this thing, I'm excited to see how good I can feel while applying all these things.

I've been sleeping great also. I don't really want to come off this stuff, but I'm excited to see how I feel once I begin the herbs again. I'll update again soon.

Something I haven't mentioned is my head has itched quite a bit. Also noticed I am definitely losing my hair after looking in the mirror yesterday. Right now it's pretty long/curly but my bald spot is starting to really come in I feel like. Honestly I don't even give a shit. I'll eventually just shave it, get a nice tan and work on getting more jacked. I think the bald look is pretty badass. Wish I felt that way back before I took fin, but oh well. You live and learn.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 08-26-2020 at 12:43 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 alphacfi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where are you that bars are open!? Im jealous. I have been feeling pretty damn great the past few days. I think the post cycle uptick is hitting me. Probably a fluke and tomorrow ill feel like death but its been so good I felt like sharing regardless.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alphacfi View Post
    Where are you that bars are open!? Im jealous. I have been feeling pretty damn great the past few days. I think the post cycle uptick is hitting me. Probably a fluke and tomorrow ill feel like death but its been so good I felt like sharing regardless.
    Michigan! Everything is open out here, you just have to wear a mask most of the time. How about you? And nice man, I'm anxious to see how my baseline is going to even out after I come off this cycle in a week and a half or so. Did you just come off?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 alphacfi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in Dallas. Bars are closed here. Golf courses and gyms are open though which is all I care about right now anyway I guess. I came off last Wednesday. Had a couple of bad days and a couple of good days but then I have been feeling nearly perfect the last few days. Like I said though, I almost hate saying this type of shit out loud because its like PFS is watching and punches me in the face after I recognize positives. So I usually don't acknowledge it. But this has just been too good not to mention. This was my fourth cycle though and that seems to be a prolific number based on other guys i've read.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alphacfi View Post
    I'm in Dallas. Bars are closed here. Golf courses and gyms are open though which is all I care about right now anyway I guess. I came off last Wednesday. Had a couple of bad days and a couple of good days but then I have been feeling nearly perfect the last few days. Like I said though, I almost hate saying this type of shit out loud because its like PFS is watching and punches me in the face after I recognize positives. So I usually don't acknowledge it. But this has just been too good not to mention. This was my fourth cycle though and that seems to be a prolific number based on other guys i've read.

I mention that a few different times in my thread that I hate updating upswings because I get nailed shortly after lol. Thats great though man, I hope it sticks around for you. I haven't experienced the post-cycle upswing yet since this is my first cycle, but in the first week or so I actually noticed that I just "felt" somewhat normal again, hard to explain, but hopefully my new baseline can be something like that. Definitely looking forward to cycling again though, but I'm pretty sure a few more of these and I'll be bald as fuck lol

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are still on R Andro right? Havn't switched over to Ultra HArd?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonman View Post
    You are still on R Andro right? Havn't switched over to Ultra HArd?
    Yes. Only R Andro for this cycle.