Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Board Admin Feedback Score 0 delsolrob's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comewhatmay View Post
    Hi Rob,

Really interested in using the ultra hard when the time is right. Probably a stupid question but would it be possible to apply the gel to the face and would their be benefits to doing that?

Thanks
    if I remember correctly, there was some talk sometime ago about applying topical androsterone/epiandrosterone to the face to increase beard growth...thinking back, I think Nate discussed this a long while back.

other than that, I can't think of any benefit of applying to the face.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just started my Ultra Hard cycle too. Day 3 on five pumps per day. Definitely feel a subtle effect already, hopefully this treats me well. Felt recovered on my last cycle so hopefully this is even better

However one of the ingredients of the carrier is propylene glycol monolaurate which kinda worried me a bit due to it's relation to lauric acid (5ari)

A guy on hackstasis said monolaurin gave him worse anxiety and depressive symptoms.

Haven't noticed any negatives yet tho

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Just started my Ultra Hard cycle too. Day 3 on five pumps per day. Definitely feel a subtle effect already, hopefully this treats me well. Felt recovered on my last cycle so hopefully this is even better

However one of the ingredients of the carrier is propylene glycol monolaurate which kinda worried me a bit due to it's relation to lauric acid (5ari)

A guy on hackstasis said monolaurin gave him worse anxiety and depressive symptoms.

Haven't noticed any negatives yet tho
    I’m on day 3 of Ultra Hard to. Can feel it already. I can honestly say if I feel like this after my cycle I will feel close to recovery. 8 years of this suffering.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, following up to see how everyone is doing with their Ultra Hard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    Hey buddy. I’m on day 10. I have gone from 5 pumps back to 4. I feel good. More confident. Head Deff gets itchy at certain parts of the day. I feel good. Libido is up and down.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Ultra Hard is good. I'm experiencing none of lethargy I was with Alpha Seven. I'm looking more cut as well. I've got 7 more days left in the bottle. Then I'm thinking about finishing the Alpha Seven after. Anyways I think I've made some progress towards recovery with this cycle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlucchi View Post
    The Ultra Hard is good. I'm experiencing none of lethargy I was with Alpha Seven. I'm looking more cut as well. I've got 7 more days left in the bottle. Then I'm thinking about finishing the Alpha Seven after. Anyways I think I've made some progress towards recovery with this cycle.
    I completed 2 weeks today of ultra hard. I was going to go 4 weeks but decided 2 weeks then back on the herbs. Don’t want to push my body 2 hard. I Deff feel more confident. Hopefully the 2 weeks made a impact when I start my herbs again...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karlucchi View Post
    I completed 2 weeks today. I’m going to go back on my herbs. Don’t want to push my body 2 hard. Feel pretty good.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to post an update wrapping up the cycle from my last post either tonight or tomorrow.

To all - sorry I’ve been away from the boards the last few weeks. Was out of town, and then found out a few days ago that I’m going to be a dad. So yeah, life comes up at you fast.

Can I blame the last bit on Ultra Hard, Rob?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Going to post an update wrapping up the cycle from my last post either tonight or tomorrow.

To all - sorry I’ve been away from the boards the last few weeks. Was out of town, and then found out a few days ago that I’m going to be a dad. So yeah, life comes up at you fast.

Oh man, congratulations!!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post

Congrats, my friend glad to hear shit is going well for you.