User Tag List

Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    I’ve been having consistent morning wood lately, and it’s a lot stronger than a week or two ago. It’s been fading somewhat quickly once I wake up, but I’ll take that over ghost wood any day.

My shoulders are looking a bit wider - I still can’t believe I kept almost all of my muscle after I stopped working out for so long.

My libido has been up significantly, but it’s not 100%. When it’s 100%, it’s distractingly strong. I’d say it’s maybe 35% or so. Sensation is improving, but it’s far from 100%.

I have UltraHard now, and maybe next week I’ll give it a go. I feel like next week I should be ready for it, and hopefully I’ll make some nice progress towards post-PFS status.
    Great news. I feel you'll really like the Ultra Hard. Epi Andro gets a bad name added in, but a lot of people forget that CD's runs of AHv3 during his recovery all included epi-androsterone dosed in a ratio to androsterone similar to what Rob did here.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the quinoa that I have - despite being labeled as gluten free - actually does have gluten contamination. There’ve been a few times when I had it, including yesterday, and it seemed to derail me from an upswing. This morning I didn’t have any wood, so I think I’m going to throw out the rest of the quinoa. I also cleaned my rice cooker thoroughly before I used it to make some rice today.

I’ve been very lethargic lately, I just don’t have much energy. I’m not sure if this is related to PFS or not, but I have been feeling zombie-ish lately, and hazy. Not just today, but for weeks. It’s hard to make myself exercise, and I skipped that over the weekend. I don’t like feeling so lethargic and not getting much done - it’s really holding me back from achieving my goals.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the quinoa that I have - despite being labeled as gluten free - actually does have gluten contamination. There’ve been a few times when I had it, including yesterday, and it seemed to derail me from an upswing. This morning I didn’t have any wood, so I think I’m going to throw out the rest of the quinoa. I also cleaned my rice cooker thoroughly before I used it to make some rice today.

I’ve been very lethargic lately, I just don’t have much energy. I’m not sure if this is related to PFS or not, but I have been feeling zombie-ish lately, and hazy. Not just today, but for weeks. It’s hard to make myself exercise, and I skipped that over the weekend. I don’t like feeling so lethargic and not getting much done - it’s really holding me back from achieving my goals.
    Man, I feel ya. I feel like there are varying degrees of downswings. Some are mild, some are pretty sucky, and then some are really sucky. I just always keep in mind that things are consistently improving. Even though I'm not yet 100, I am FAR better than when I started the protocol, and I know I will get there. It's easy to question everything when not feeling great. We just gotta stay positive, and keep our eyes on the prize. I was in a terrible downswing a couple weeks ago, and I'm already feeling better. The downswings get shorter, and shorter, and the upswings keep getting longer until our bodies reach equilibrium and remain in a constant state normalcy. Just keep pluggin' away.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    Man, I feel ya. I feel like there are varying degrees of downswings. Some are mild, some are pretty sucky, and then some are really sucky. I just always keep in mind that things are consistently improving. Even though I'm not yet 100, I am FAR better than when I started the protocol, and I know I will get there. It's easy to question everything when not feeling great. We just gotta stay positive, and keep our eyes on the prize. I was in a terrible downswing a couple weeks ago, and I'm already feeling better. The downswings get shorter, and shorter, and the upswings keep getting longer until our bodies reach equilibrium and remain in a constant state normalcy. Just keep pluggin' away.
    That's exactly how it happens. You just gotta keep at it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update time. I had about 4 consecutive okayish days last week, followed by some bad days. Currently I’m feeling pretty bad, and it’s been quite awhile since I had real libido.

I seem to have almost permanent thirstiness, and I’m not sure what’s up with that. I doubt it’s diabetes because my diet is pretty good and I’m not fat at all. Might go and see the doctor about it, especially since it’ll get me out of work for a few hours.

Overall, I just feel pretty bad most days these last couple of weeks. Other days I feel better than I probably should, with lots of hope and optimism about my business plan.

Sometimes I feel like I’m cursed, and I wonder if things will be okay for me. If I wind up having a pretty unhappy life alone, I could deal with it as long as I don’t focus on the past or future, or what-if-I-hads. I like to imagine there are alternate universes and that there are other me-s out there living great lives. Or that maybe we get a do-over when we die, and you do a little better each time - although that’s totally irrational, and doesn’t make any sense.

I’m working out 7 days per week (if you count the sprinting as workouts) and it’s not overkill for me. And I’m taking my herbs as well, and my diet is gluten free, but occassionally I find things that are labeled as gluten free that apparently aren’t - or I’ll eat something from a restaurant that apparently was cross-contaminated. I’m starting to use the Joovv yet again, but I think the reason it didn’t help me that much before was that I was sticking to 5 minutes per day, and I wasn’t that consistent. I’m going to work up to 10 minutes and possibly eventually 15 minutes.

I’m just dragging myself through each day - I haven’t made enough progress on finishing my website to launch my law firm and I feel so old. I’ll be 37 soon and I know that that’s not that old, but I feel old. I should’ve gone to some sort of asexual meetups so that at least I would’ve had some companionship these last years. I’m not sure whether I’ll really turn the corner on this PFS thing before I’m 40, but we’ll see. I am the type of person who’d keep pulling the parachute cord when I’m fifteen feet from splatting, hoping it will somehow work, becuase you have to do something.

Last year, and I think maybe earlier this year, were periods of a week or more where I felt almost normal again, using the protocol, so I do know that it’s doing something. I’m just ready to get on to the next stage of my life where I’m back in NYC, have a decent website and ads that enable me to profitably get a stream of clients in my area. Workouts and red light every day, helping clients, all that. I may also see a teletherapist, although no therapist has ever believed me about PFS.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It sounds like you might have electrolyte issues. Potassium and/or sodium may be low. A hair analysis will tell you that. Could be due to low aldosterone which is common with PFS.

Have you started AndroHard or UltraHard or anything like it? Might want to back off exercising so much as well. Over training (you are compromised) will cause low aldosterone --> messed up electrolytes and low cortisol.

Do a 24 hour urinary cortisol test.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonman View Post
    It sounds like you might have electrolyte issues. Potassium and/or sodium may be low. A hair analysis will tell you that. Could be due to low aldosterone which is common with PFS.

Have you started AndroHard or UltraHard or anything like it? Might want to back off exercising so much as well. Over training (you are compromised) will cause low aldosterone --> messed up electrolytes and low cortisol.

Do a 24 hour urinary cortisol test.
    I could possibly be low on potassium, although I do get a decent amount from my diet, including lots of spinach. But the body needs a lot of potassium.

My doctor is very young, a year or two out of med school, and he always says no to whatever test I want to do.

A few months ago I used androhard for 3 or 4 days and felt nothing. So I haven’t been on that for quite awhile and I don’t think it’s causing any effects now. My workouts aren’t that crazy - only 15 sets across 3 different lifts for the same muscle group. 8 to 10 rep maxes. I’ve had the “always thirsty” phenomenon for a long time, even when I wasn’t working out at all during most of the pandemic.

Hopefully a doctor will let me do the urinary cortisol test, but I know he’s going to think I’m crazy. He’s very by the book, and I’m not sure where to get these tests. But I do think something’s possibly going on.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get a new doctor. Mine lets me test whatever I want.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonman View Post
    Get a new doctor. Mine lets me test whatever I want.
    Do I need to find one that believes in PFS? I feel like 90% of doctors won’t go along with the idea of me ordering tests for my hormones unless I have a diagnosis that they believe in

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do I need to find one that believes in PFS? I feel like 90% of doctors won’t go along with the idea of me ordering tests for my hormones unless I have a diagnosis that they believe in
    No you don’t. In my experience, nobody is going to believe it, I gave up on going to the doctor ages ago. You really just gotta stick to what is laid out and things will improve my man.

If you really insist on getting tests, you can get whatever test you want without a doctor, where I live at least. Not sure where you live. But I got some hormones and vitamin levels tested by myself through independent places, it cost me a couple hundred bucks.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 09-12-2020 at 01:16 PM.