Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Creatine

Board Admin Feedback Score 0 delsolrob's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    Hey Joe, i think Creatine also made me worse in the past. Should i use it again with my new GYM workouts? What you think? Some people got worse from it on PH. I don't understand it's mechanism on AR. CD's protocol is focused on increasing androgens and AR. But if we feel worse by doing it, what is the solution?
    there were some posts addressing this in the thread...you may wish to go back and revisit them.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    Hey Joe, i think Creatine also made me worse in the past. Should i use it again with my new GYM workouts? What you think? Some people got worse from it on PH. I don't understand it's mechanism on AR. CD's protocol is focused on increasing androgens and AR. But if we feel worse by doing it, what is the solution?
    The protocol isn't about simply raising androgens. Cooper....you said you read TMO, correct? I think you should go back and read ALL the stickies here and then re-read TMO. While you're at it, you should go through the forum and read the hundreds of posts concerning the protocol in general. Seriously.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"