Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trump 1776 - Beginning 3rd Cycle - Update Thread on Progress

Greetings all,
    Just wanted to touch base here as I am also posting over at HackStasis under the same name in a similar thread for Andro cycling.
    August 3rd will begin my 3rd cycle, this time with R Andro and 4 Andro.

I'll be doing 200mg of both morning and evening, and it will last me 30 days.

Other than this I am doing very, very well. I'll keep this updated and give a little history in one place:

I have had PFS for... jeez, likely about 2 and a half years. I lost my motivation, my cock, and my girlfriend. The girlfriend was based on a multitude of things but mainly my lack of energy and vigor. After it ended I jumped on board February of this year. The first cycle was not too exciting, the second was fantastic, and I know this cycle is going to be fucking nuts.

Besides this I do a herb rotation with various herbs mentioned on here, and my workout is my job typically. But when I'm on cycle I start to lift just to have an extra kick.
    As of now, roughly a month or so after the second cycle, I'm masturbating and have the urge to like 2/3 times a day. Now, EQ is not as strong as before but I am confident that will pick up.

Long story short, for anyone needing some hope, this shit without a shadow of a doubt works. 100%. Start it, spend the cake upfront and do it right the first time.

I'll keep this updated as time goes by. Don't expect daily updates but rest assured I will log progress.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump_1776 View Post
    Greetings all,
    Just wanted to touch base here as I am also posting over at HackStasis under the same name in a similar thread for Andro cycling.

Other than this I am doing very, very well. I'll keep this updated and give a little history in one place:

I have had PFS for... jeez, likely about 2 and a half years. I lost my motivation, my cock, and my girlfriend. The girlfriend was based on a multitude of things but mainly my lack of energy and vigor. After it ended I jumped on board February of this year. The first cycle was not too exciting, the second was fantastic, and I know this cycle is going to be fucking nuts.

Besides this I do a herb rotation with various herbs mentioned on here, and my workout is my job typically. But when I'm on cycle I start to lift just to have an extra kick.
    As of now, roughly a month or so after the second cycle, I'm masturbating and have the urge to like 2/3 times a day. Now, EQ is not as strong as before but I am confident that will pick up.

Long story short, for anyone needing some hope, this shit without a shadow of a doubt works. 100%. Start it, spend the cake upfront and do it right the first time.

I'll keep this updated as time goes by. Don't expect daily updates but rest assured I will log progress.
    nice 2/3 times a day is great.

for me on upswings I'm down every day to have sex once. on downswings it's like every 2-3 days

pre-pfs I was down twice a day
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hell yeah, I just want to get that penile strength back to what it used to be. It's getting better slowly so that's the good news.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings all,

Hey, I'm new here. Just wanted to say thanks for the post. I already did the 7 day juice fast, and I've been cycling 7 of the herbs for the past couple months. I just ordered my first round of R Andro, and I can't wait to get started. Good to hear how it's worked for you. Thanks again.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hell yeah bro good shit.

so you've had it for 2.5 years, curious how long ago until you started recovering after your started the protocol?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I felt tremendous progress during the second cycle. So about 4/5 months in things were noticeably changing.

- - - Updated - - -

Stick to it, and know that things are going on behind the scenes in your body while you work this

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I felt tremendous progress during the second cycle. So about 4/5 months in things were noticeably changing.

- - - Updated - - -

Stick to it, and know that things are going on behind the scenes in your body while you work this
    That's great to hear. Thanks for the encouragement! I already feel better after the fast, herbs, dietary change and workouts. I'm stoked to get after this. Keep us posted on your progress, Trump!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got everything delivered early. Started last night, but I need to clarify I'm taking 2 caps a day of each. 4 Andro is 50mg as randro is 100.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Im about a week in. Experiencing something interesting.
    The first couple days of using both 4 and R i noticed I wasn't feeling better that I had before I started. Actually, worse, energy and libido wise. Thinking I was aromatizing too much from the 4 I dropped it and continued on with just R but you know what? I still do not feel like this cycle is improving me.

I wanted to ask some of the veterans what they thought. Do you think its R related? What's the protocol on this?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Im about a week in. Experiencing something interesting.
    The first couple days of using both 4 and R i noticed I wasn't feeling better that I had before I started. Actually, worse, energy and libido wise. Thinking I was aromatizing too much from the 4 I dropped it and continued on with just R but you know what? I still do not feel like this cycle is improving me.

I wanted to ask some of the veterans what they thought. Do you think its R related? What's the protocol on this?
    my libido has always gotten worse on r-andro, I doubt it has anything to do with aromatase