User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    the guys in hackstasis i think say dont play around with zinc unless u know what you're doing. I tried b6 and vitamin e and didn't notice anything from it so not using now. (used them both for 90 days)
    What I’m reading here is that you should take like 200 or 300mg before or right after getting an orgasm. Same thing with zinc, but I’m reading more people saying that about b6. How much mg did you take?

I saw on nofap forums, they were saying is good to avoid flatline and to eliminate or reduce the crash after orgasm.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    What I’m reading here is that you should take like 200 or 300mg before or right after getting an orgasm. Same thing with zinc, but I’m reading more people saying that about b6. How much mg did you take?

I saw on nofap forums, they were saying is good to avoid flatline and to eliminate or reduce the crash after orgasm.
    b6 apparently taken too often and at high doses causes nerve damage. be careful
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    b6 apparently taken too often and at high doses causes nerve damage. be careful
    Yeah I saw that. How much were you taking? Were you taking everyday? If you still have b6 try to do this, take only if you get a wet dream/orgasm

What I saw is 200mg right after orgasm to avoid a crash. I think I should create a thread about best things to recover.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    sorry don't think I understand your question?

It gets a bit more difficult because it just gets more and more sensitive so I can't pound hard for super long. I have to go slower tempo.
    Meaning that when people practice edging, they say it allows them to control their point of orgasm better during sex. Have you notice this carry over?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Meaning that when people practice edging, they say it allows them to control their point of orgasm better during sex. Have you notice this carry over?
    yeah i've played with edging since I was 22. Just the consciousness of doing it made me improve and more in touch with my body for it.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    yeah i've played with edging since I was 22. Just the consciousness of doing it made me improve and more in touch with my body for it.
    For myself, If I get too close to the point of no return, I stop all movement for a minute or two. I basically practice edging during sex with my partner. They usually love it. After I let the second point of return die down, I'm usually good to go for a nice stretch, usually enough to make them cum. I always try and make sure they get off first before I finish.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Worst Things To Do In Recovery

CD is such a nice guy, letting them get off first..

PFS has made me so jaded in that department that me getting them off first or in general isn’t my concern, This thing completely changed how I interact with women. I literally do not care.

if it happens for you girl, great. Win win..If not, whatevs, imma go take herbs now, bye, sorry you weren’t quick enough.

No remorse out here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    CD is such a nice guy, letting them get off first..

PFS has made me so jaded in that department that me getting them off first or in general isn’t my concern, This thing completely changed how I interact with women. I literally do not care.

if it happens for you girl, great. Win win..If not, whatevs, imma go take herbs now, bye, sorry you weren’t quick enough.

No remorse out here.

I feel you on this one brother.

With pfs women become very much a take it or leave it thing for me personally...and it drives them up the fucking wall lol
    You become the complete opposite of needy in a strange way.

Physically you've never looked better and mentally you've never wanted a woman less...sure fire way to get them all obsessed with you lol
    Its only work until its routine

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Worst Things To Do In Recovery

Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    I feel you on this one brother.

With pfs women become very much a take it or leave it thing for me personally...and it drives them up the fucking wall lol
    You become the complete opposite of needy in a strange way.

Physically you've never looked better and mentally you've never wanted a woman less...sure fire way to get them all obsessed with you lol
    On Saturday I had to catch myself cause I was getting real cuddly with the girl. I had to step back into my masculine frame. It’s why I hate spending the night with them or too much non sexual time with them, I get in that mode.

I’m recovering, so it’s 24/7 savage season, can’t afford to be putting my emotions out there with women. Straight heartless and emotionless.

& yes I get more attention now cause of this attitude.

Pfs aside,
    I totally get how this attitude rubs off people. One would think I’m bitter from experience.. I always get “ damn who hurt you man”..
    the truth is that women in these times
    + social media ; especially in big cities are totally different..they move like us..Of course there are good girls out there, but for the most part it’s every man for themselves.. you get in your feelings, you lose. I hate when much older guys, especially ones who haven’t been in the game since the 90s & 80s try to tell me otherwise. Things were different then than now...women are just as much of dogs as we are today . No ones complaining, it’s just what it is,

I’m not bitter, it’s just the reality of how things are today.. I see what I see with my friends & women in my own family.. I know what it is,,so I move accordingly. In the process do I lose some great girls, yeah.. but I have bigger fish to fry.

So whose sucking my dong next... LINE EM UP all 2019

Last edited by RickTheRuler; 01-16-2019 at 01:38 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    On Saturday I had to catch myself cause I was getting real cuddly with the girl. I had to step back into my masculine frame. It’s why I hate spending the night with them or too much non sexual time with them, I get in that mode.

I’m recovering, so it’s 24/7 savage season, can’t afford to be putting my emotions out there with women. Straight heartless and emotionless.

& yes I get more attention now cause of this attitude.

Pfs aside,
    I totally get how this attitude rubs off people. One would think I’m bitter from experience.. I always get “ damn who hurt you man”..
    the truth is that women in these times
    + social media ; especially in big cities are totally different..they move like us..Of course there are good girls out there, but for the most part it’s every man for themselves.. you get in your feelings, you lose. I hate when much older guys, especially ones who haven’t been in the game since the 90s & 80s try to tell me otherwise. Things were different then than now...women are just as much of dogs as we are today . No ones complaining, it’s just what it is,

I’m not bitter, it’s just the reality of how things are today.. I see what I see with my friends & women in my own family.. I know what it is,,so I move accordingly. In the process do I lose some great girls, yeah.. but I have bigger fish to fry.

So whose sucking my dong next... LINE EM UP all 2019

I think you had to high expectations for women so now you have too low expectations. The good ones though are worth the bullshit, you just gotta find them. It'll all even out though eventually if you're interacting with enough.