User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I can't believe what I'm reading here. Like....literally can't believe it.

Lakehouse....brother.....if you're seriously going to do that, I'm done here. I'm not going to waste my time for you to throw it all away again. Have you not learned anything from this first mistake? Obviously your side effects not are bad enough. Dude. Just......just don't.

Seriously?!!?

You know what chicks like more then a full illustrious head of hair? A dick that works. A guy that can fuck her till her toes curl and she's exhausted from screaming. A charming, lady killer personality. A man of substance. Hair is just fucking hair. It doesn't make the man. It means nothing.

How many pretty guys do you see standing against the wall like a show pony only to have the guy who know's how to talk to them come in and take them away even though he doesn't look as "pretty" as those other guys? Happens all the time while those guys are in the mirror still checking to see if they need more gel in their quaff

They want a stallion, not a show pony. The sooner you realize this the better off you'll be brother.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-12-2018 at 05:43 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post

Lakehouse....brother.....if you're seriously going to do that, I'm done here. I'm not going to waste my time for you to throw it all away again. Have you not learned anything from this first mistake? Obviously your side effects not are bad enough. Dude. Just......just don't.

Seriously?!!?

You know what chicks like more then a full illustrious head of hair? A dick that works. A guy that can fuck her till her toes curl and she's exhausted from screaming. A charming, lady killer personality. A man of substance. Hair is just fucking hair. It doesn't make the man. It means nothing.

How many pretty guys do you see standing against the wall like a show pony only to have the guy who know's how to talk to them come in and take them away even though he doesn't look as "pretty" as those other guys? Happens all the time while those guys are in the mirror still checking to see if they need more gel in their quaff

They want a stallion, not a show pony. The sooner you realize this the better off you'll be brother.
    There is no like button, but I'm pressing like on this post.
    Last edited by mike26; 05-12-2018 at 08:16 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post

Seriously?!!?

You’re right man. It was retarded to even think about RU. I’ve always been a risk taker but ru is just plain reckless and I’m not even going to bother with it.

Apologies for the numerous dumb statements I’ve been making recently I’ve been on a roll haha

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just go bald bro. Who cares...

I was a tank with a strong personality and dick that got up at the thought of old ladies..

I’m Hispanic so I’m more darker caramel skinned & have a full beard.. was the hair on my gonna be the dealbreaker? Not with all those other things going. & not to stereotype but the bald thing does look better on a Spanish or black dude, that’s what I hear from others, just compounds the contempt I have for my deacon.. but still, it’s just not worth all this other shit.

The reason why I made the mistake was cause I’m 22, the age bracket of girls I was trying to attract was 18-22.. so it was easy to fall into the pressure of the bald thing.. they look at it so much differently than one who is late 20s

- - - Updated - - -

Hair on my head*

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not gonna lie. I thought about RU when my life started getting back on track again and I use nizoral on occasion but the second I get noticeably balding it's getting bic'd.

Nothing is worth risking that again.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you can do what I did, go to malaysia and get a hair transplant for a fraction of the price. lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RU might be more dangerous than fin cuz at least your body metabolizes it. Applying a chemical straight to your head that can pass the blood brain barrier is just retarded. I told you guys I got convulsions from this shit. It was like stroke like symptoms and I couldn't speak.

also it's a research chemical so if shit hits the fan you can't sue anyone quality can be questionable. my hair is important to me cuz i'm in music and I model and I look way better with hair than without. I also prefer girls who are 18-22 so preserving youth is kinda important to me but not at the expense of our health.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Just go bald bro. Who cares...

I was a tank with a strong personality and dick that got up at the thought of old ladies..

I’m Hispanic so I’m more darker caramel skinned & have a full beard.. was the hair on my gonna be the dealbreaker? Not with all those other things going. & not to stereotype but the bald thing does look better on a Spanish or black dude, that’s what I hear from others, just compounds the contempt I have for my deacon.. but still, it’s just not worth all this other shit.

The reason why I made the mistake was cause I’m 22, the age bracket of girls I was trying to attract was 18-22.. so it was easy to fall into the pressure of the bald thing.. they look at it so much differently than one who is late 20s

- - - Updated - - -

Hair on my head*
    Not gonna stereo-type, but I'm gonna stereo type. Gotta love when the conversation is started that way.

You have a bunch of assumptions here my friend.

Firstly, and most importantly, when you say a shaved head looks better on one race over another, this is simply a matter of a opinion of the people you heard this from. That's it. Not every woman likes caramel skin, Hispanic and a beard. Some women like freckled red heads.

Secondly, If it comes down to losing your hair, I'd say 99% of all females will say a bald head looks better then a balding one regardless of race or ethnicity.

I've been told by many, many people that I look way better bald then with hair. I've been told it completely fits my personality, whatever that may mean. Only adds insult to injury when you think about it.

You seem confident, so it's surprising that you fell into worrying what those little girls were thinking about you. Just goes to show you, vanity is a bitch and it's what got us ALL into this situation we ended up in.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-14-2018 at 05:31 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your right CD, I was deff making assumptions. Everyone has their preference. It’s just who I’m around (ghetto parts of NY) I’m honestly not around white girls a lot so I don’t hear their side of things lol..

& about the confident thing... NO, driven yes, but confident no.. if I’m really looking at myself, I wasn’t.. the whole being a beast athletically thing was just overcompensation for lack of.. & id say I’m good looking yeah, other people have too, but it’s about me believing.. it’s a fucked complex when you really look at it.. I’ve had girls but I should have more success in that department: WOMEN don’t like us for the same reasons we like them.. looks are so low on their priorities you would be surprised . & we STILL fall into that vanity shit..

You’d be surprised. A lot of beastly dudes in the gym (or anything else) come from a place of loneliness & isolation, that’s where it’s created.. that’s where the fire comes from. I can attest to that.

I’m the guy who people wonder “how is HE not sure of himself? Look at him!!”

Despite me putting the work, not sure of myself..

I’m the guy who is good at something but does not believe it.. I’m all facets..I played baseball & as a pitcher threw absolute smoke (90 mph)but did not have the guts to want to pursue..

Then you have people on the other side of the spectrum that without all that have confidence.

You can clearly see it in my thread, where despite being so on point with everything & going hard on protocol, there are still questions in the back of my head.. this is something that affects me even outside the protocol before this whole thing happened. It’s a Life Hurdle for me..

This experience has allowed me to look in real deep man. Finding out a lot about myself.. your so obvious to everything pre pfs

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    & just cause someone on the surface seems driven, or has it all together, does not mean they have confidence. You don’t know from what place the drive is coming from, could be real dark