User Tag List

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got sick today but I have heard it’s a good sign.so will follow protocol as much as possible even worked out in the morning while not feeling well but now muscles are aching and if get up from the bed I get headaches. Should I follow the protocol or do a juice fast?

- - - Updated - - -

And even when I get through the fast or being sick. For how much time to follow the protocol before starting my UH cycle which I was planning soon?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What medicines do you recommend? If you think I should take it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did take some medicines today because of the unbearable headache and body pain I feel fine now. Followed almost all of the protocol except sun exposure. I don’t think the medicines I have taken will have much effect on the recovery process. Am I good to go forward pro hormones route?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravmeena View Post
    I did take some medicines today because of the unbearable headache and body pain I feel fine now. Followed almost all of the protocol except sun exposure. I don’t think the medicines I have taken will have much effect on the recovery process. Am I good to go forward pro hormones route?
    Yes boss

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could somebody shed some light on the use of azithromycin and nimsulide paracetamol. It was do or die kind of situation yesterday and it was the last thing I wanted to do is taking English medicines but I am doing much better now. I just didn’t want to stop doing the protocol again because of getting sick. Is it okay if I continue use if these drugs until I start to feel okay again?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another thing is my apetite is low currently .so I am considering fruits only Currently as yesterday carb backloading with rice made me fell worse.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Could somebody shed some light on the use of azithromycin and nimsulide paracetamol. It was do or die kind of situation yesterday and it was the last thing I wanted to do is taking English medicines but I am doing much better now. I just didn’t want to stop doing the protocol again because of getting sick. Is it okay if I continue use if these drugs until I start to feel okay again?
    You're going to have to throw some good probiotics back into you if you're going to finish the course of antibiotics. It's not going to set you back.

"English" medicines....lol.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-02-2021 at 09:46 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    English medicines is local name in India for allopathy. I am not used to saying that. However turned out that I am corona positive the first day was really tough but I think I am through it almost. 3 days of corona.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yesterday was my rest day and today I had to skip workout and didn’t take the herbs as well today will start working out from tomorrow. What do you think about how much time I should give the protocol before starting the UH cycle I was already in the position to start the cycle.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yesterday was my rest day and today I had to skip workout and didn’t take the herbs as well today will start working out from tomorrow. What do you think about how much time I should give the protocol before starting the UH cycle I was already in the position to start the cycle.
    Ravmeena.....did you read TMO? I know I asked you before, but given the questions you ask, I have to ask again.

When you're on the herbs, you take them daily whether you work out or not. If you're trying to stretch things because of budgetary constraints, then and only then would you have to skip a day or two. The LEAST I recommend is 7 herbs so that you can take something daily.

Okay....what makes you think you were ready to start the cycle but now you're not? The sickness/medications?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"