User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
    Making one last quick update before I head off this site for a couple of months as I adjust to life under the protocol.
    Finally finished my juice feast. Refed today with Bone Broth from Kettle & Fire, as well as some raw vegetables. Will be easing into it and start eating semi-normally in 2-3 days. Nevertheless, quite disappointment with how my juice feast went. For starters, took the nicotine hit, but also found out recently that I may have done it entirely wrong. Many of the juices (due to my blender being a little shit) were chunky, and I often used bananas and avocados, which was a bit too creamy. That may have ruined the digestion a little bit, and I’ll probably do another fast sometime around November or December, when I have school off.
    If anyone can clarify if I fucked up my fast though, that’d be great.
    See you in a couple of months.

The juice in the juice feast shouldn’t be too thick and chunky. Did you use the nut milk bag?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
    It’s definitely partially from the nicotine man. I just despise living like this. I know I seem manic, but, I promise you I’m not like this. Never was. Not even in my worst days before taking the antidepressant. My personality has been completely destroyed away from me. I need to fucking get better. I just fear that I give the protocol everything and I still don’t recover.

A few reports of people with PSSD, one of them for 12 years, who, “has lived the epitome of health”. The guy says he eats a carnivore diet and is pretty jacked, but hasn’t seen any improvements. That’s really what worries me. Anyways, thanks for the kind words guys. If you’re worried about me actually doing the protocol I wouldn’t, with 0 emotions I can easily force myself to it, the problem, though, is with the results.

Just terrifies me the idea, that all these chumps on PropeciaHelp and PSSD forums, are doing nothing to get better. I mean, how?! And this dude called Ergogenic Health or whatever is apparently very healthy, is jacked, but still has PSSD. Call me fucking nuts but the only thing giving me hope is the fact that there are facial and body fat changes for me (feminizing), the odd feeling in my right nipple, the lack of libido, the hair shedding, the dry skin, the difficulty to sweat which ultimately mean that there’s something going on hormonally. Man I really miss my fucking feelings. But whatever, I’ll give the protocol a try... if I can get my life back, I’m literally buying CD a Porsche.

You need to focus on yourself and on detoxing
    Carnivore diet is an absolute scam and it will guarantee lower hormonal output (it lowers test just like pure keto) and blockages of the body's =no detox
    Do you guys not understand the importance of fruits and carbs especially after workout? Do you know fruits promote 5ar?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude1988 View Post
    You need to focus on yourself and on detoxing
    Carnivore diet is an absolute scam and it will guarantee lower hormonal output (it lowers test just like pure keto) and blockages of the body's =no detox
    Do you guys not understand the importance of fruits and carbs especially after workout? Do you know fruits promote 5ar?
    The way you've been talking down to people the last few days, you'd think you were a veteran on this forum, had more than 14 posts and an introduction/ recovery log. There are numerous things wrong with what you've been saying the last few days, not simply how you've said it, but on a factual basis as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    The way you've been talking down to people the last few days, you'd think you were a veteran on this forum, had more than 14 posts and an introduction/ recovery log. There are numerous things wrong with what you've been saying the last few days, not simply how you've said it, but on a factual basis as well.
    then address them instead of whining...hit me with dem fax bro

edit: of course you are a retarded pro-vaxxer. maybe get back to pphelp you don't know anything about actual medicine
    Last edited by Dude1988; 05-28-2021 at 03:29 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

edit: of course you are a retarded pro-vaxxer. maybe get back to pphelp you don't know anything about actual medicine
    Man I agree with MungYarlon, in your last few posts you really are unbearable. You talk about propeciahelp but your tone and demeanor are just as acid as people there.

HOPE is a good dude asking for juice feast tips and you just spew some confrontational shit on his thread

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Man I agree with MungYarlon, in your last few posts you really are unbearable. You talk about propeciahelp but your tone and demeanor are just as acid as people there.

HOPE is a good dude asking for juice feast tips and you just spew some confrontational shit on his thread
    Don’t pay him any mind, he won’t have a voice if we don’t give him one

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PashaSolid View Post
    Don’t pay him any mind, he won’t have a voice if we don’t give him one
    Solid advice

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Let's tone it down a bit guys......
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximilien View Post
    That is respectable
    Very
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    You’re cleansing, my anxiety and panic was almost unbearable during my fasts
    This unfortunately is very common when undergoing a cleanse as you are releasing past trauma's and emotional turmoil that has been held in physical form.