User Tag List

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reassurance guys much appreciated. Should I have any sleep issues I'll go for the glycine

On another note i was hoping for some advice as I've had (my last) setback of my own doing

I was at a work function and the team went for pizzas after and I ordered a gluten free pizza which was really my first take away of any kind since being hit with this

Anyway had the pizza and felt fine but then just before bed I felt slight pain left side of my neck which is maybe the thyroid but went to sleep fine and then in the afternoon yesterday when I went toilet went to wipe I noticed bright red blood which alarmed me as I've never had anything like this apart from after my protein shake crash I had bloody pee but that went away.

The bloody stool happened twice yesterday and then this morning. I don't really have a stomach ache or pain. Obviously googling this brings up stuff no one wants to hear but I doubt it's something serious as like I said everything was really good up until this point and the gluten free pizza is the only change in about 8 months. Admittidley I should add I did have the pizza on a day where I didn't work out so I think that couldn't help

Just wanted any advice really, would super appreciate. Hopefully by this time next week it will clear up

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comewhatmay View Post
    Thanks for the reassurance guys much appreciated. Should I have any sleep issues I'll go for the glycine

On another note i was hoping for some advice as I've had (my last) setback of my own doing

I was at a work function and the team went for pizzas after and I ordered a gluten free pizza which was really my first take away of any kind since being hit with this

Anyway had the pizza and felt fine but then just before bed I felt slight pain left side of my neck which is maybe the thyroid but went to sleep fine and then in the afternoon yesterday when I went toilet went to wipe I noticed bright red blood which alarmed me as I've never had anything like this apart from after my protein shake crash I had bloody pee but that went away.

The bloody stool happened twice yesterday and then this morning. I don't really have a stomach ache or pain. Obviously googling this brings up stuff no one wants to hear but I doubt it's something serious as like I said everything was really good up until this point and the gluten free pizza is the only change in about 8 months. Admittidley I should add I did have the pizza on a day where I didn't work out so I think that couldn't help

Just wanted any advice really, would super appreciate. Hopefully by this time next week it will clear up
    Blood in stool 99% is coming from colon, so you could have an irritable colon or Ulcerative colitis…
    I’m telling you this cause I do have UC and in general blood in stool is a clear sign of this illness.
    To have a test about inflammatory marker for this you should test named “calprotectin”.. go for a check!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't instantly assume the worst. I had this problem when I was younger. Turned out I had a small tear in my anus. It went away on it's own after a long time. Don't laugh btw.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    Don't instantly assume the worst. I had this problem when I was younger. Turned out I had a small tear in my anus. It went away on it's own after a long time. Don't laugh btw.
    Thanks dude. I'll take the reassurance any which way it comes and similarly to you I think it was just some colon inflammation as its all back to normal now thankfully

QUOTE=biatch;69847]Blood in stool 99% is coming from colon, so you could have an irritable colon or Ulcerative colitis…
    I’m telling you this cause I do have UC and in general blood in stool is a clear sign of this illness.
    To have a test about inflammatory marker for this you should test named “calprotectin”.. go for a check![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info my man. Had the issue continued I would of looked into this although it seems even if this was the case the way to fix it would be the same as what we're all doing now

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks dude. I'll take the reassurance any which way it comes and similarly to you I think it was just some colon inflammation as its all back to normal now thankfully

QUOTE=biatch;69847]Blood in stool 99% is coming from colon, so you could have an irritable colon or Ulcerative colitis…
    To have a test about inflammatory marker for this you should test named “calprotectin”.. go for a check!
    [/QUOTE]Thanks for the info my man. Had the issue continued I would of looked into this although it seems even if this was the case the way to fix it would be the same as what we're all doing now[/QUOTE]

Correct.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Ultimate Warriors,

Figured I'd give an update to this as it's been a while and I always said especially in my times of complete dispair with this that when I start feeling better I'd let the forum know and not just go silent even though naturally when you start feeling better you do pull yourself away from PFS related talk

I'm doing really well most days I feel really good and forget I even have PFS. I can see what previous PFS guys mean when they say the last 20-30% is the longest as my trajectory to recover has been steadfast but now its more nagging along but im now in a place where I could comfortably wait however long it takes such is the mental space I'm in

Keep in keeping on

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Legends,

As i hope you all would of realised based of the time and tone of my last post i have fully recovered from PFS. From my last post id say it took my another 5 or so months to fully lock the recovery in but am really grateful to all those who helped me get there. Annoyingly i did a recovery post which took me a while but i got timed out so it didnt save but its important that i do it and will definetely soon as i cant forget what i titled my thread 3 years ago when i was in the depths of it.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Readytonut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Legends,

As i hope you all would of realised based of the time and tone of my last post i have fully recovered from PFS. From my last post id say it took my another 5 or so months to fully lock the recovery in but am really grateful to all those who helped me get there. Annoyingly i did a recovery post which took me a while but i got timed out so it didnt save but its important that i do it and will definetely soon as i cant forget what i titled my thread 3 years ago when i was in the depths of it.
    Hey Comewhatmay,

First of congrats on your recovery. I would love to read about your recovery story and things that you did to improve your situation. I would also appreciate it if you could share your supplement and herb rotation. I'm very interested in your journey.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Legends,

Thanks for coming back and taking the time to post. Congratulations! It’s great to have some positivity again on the form and it’s much appreciated!
    Take care and enjoy life👍

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey Legends,

Congrats man!

Please be sure to give back and share your experience with a recovery post. That's the most important post you'll ever make!
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"