User Tag List

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only place where I lacked was I binged on mangoes two times during this period after backloading which gave bloat+anxiety in the morning. Well mango season is over now so no mangoes as they are good for me only until eating 2-3. While ate them thoroughout the protocol but just overdid them 2 times.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravmeena View Post
    Things I did on the protocol last 55 days
    HIIT
    Lifting heavy (8 reps)
    Diet (paleo + carb backloading)
    T-boosting herbs (19)
    Cold shower (not so cold as it is summertime)
    Breathing exercises under the sun
    L-theanine
    Daily supplements
    Gap of 7 days b/w ejaculating
    Keeping my previous posts in mind am I ready for Ultra Hard cycle
    I am thinking of starting it once my last herb cycle is complete in about 19 days more.
    Was thinking of getting bloodworks but am scared of getting something negative on it so should I go for it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgot to mention some benefits from the protocol
    1. Always feeling much better mentally after following protocol. However do not have much mental issues just can’t get that ultra sharp feeling I used to get while I studied or played video games.else than that I can still top the class if I wanted to but this PFS situation puts me in a “ not so confident” situation due to physical sides.
    2.Got ultra relaxed sleep on most of the days.
    Last edited by Ravmeena; 07-27-2021 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Some errors

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    15 days left to reach 3 months mark. Then I will start the ultra hard cycle.

Just got into a new family situation which were stressful.
    Also tried to study for a competitive exam but if I study for more hours like 4-5 it gives me brain fog so dropped it.
    I hope I get glimpse of my former confident self.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just my last question to anyone who can answer I did everything I mentioned in my previous posts just little thing mentally holds me back is that whenever I eat high carbs fruits like mangoes,dates I end up over eating them(because they are not as filling as meats or rice).I don’t eat them too often but whenever I do I end up feeling bad in the morning for some time. It happened like 3 times the almost 3 months time period.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had this experience with dates just recently however I think doing the protocol for 12 more days will put things line before the Ultra hard cycle.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just my last question to anyone who can answer I did everything I mentioned in my previous posts just little thing mentally holds me back is that whenever I eat high carbs fruits like mangoes,dates I end up over eating them(because they are not as filling as meats or rice).I don’t eat them too often but whenever I do I end up feeling bad in the morning for some time. It happened like 3 times the almost 3 months time period.
    So don't eat so much fruit next time. Problem solved.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did a short DHT cycle few months ago sexual benefits were clearly visible.been on herb cycling for almost 2 months following the protocol 100% in all areas. Had a really bad day today and was in stress from some time due to some situations. busted nut 3 times today and feeling really guilty.except it followed all parts of protocol was thinking of a long cycle to get some permanent gains how much more days should you guys think I do on herbs to cover up today’s mistakes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Learned few things about myself in recent time that I can be 1000% disciplined. Even before PFS I was pretty disciplined person except facing this nightmare at 21 and your friends of past getting ahead of you in every field in life leaves me really frustrated at times.
    Last edited by Ravmeena; 11-05-2021 at 07:29 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Learned few things about myself in recent time that I can be 1000% disciplined. Even before PFS I was pretty disciplined person except facing this nightmare at 21 and your friends of past getting ahead of you in every field in life leaves me really frustrated at times.
    Yes....it will. BUT....there WILL come a time IF you keep going on this that you will surpass them in many areas......watch...keep at it.

I Felt the same way watching my friends get married and buy houses and I was in the fucking jungle eating papaya...so yeah, I get it man.

Can't wait till you catch a good stride....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"