User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @GoldenSun do you have insomnia as a side from minox?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 GoldenSun's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John David View Post
    @GoldenSun do you have insomnia as a side from minox?
    One of the only PFS symptoms I never got was trouble sleeping or insomnia. My main ones are sexual and depression. In the begging I had really bad fatigue and I could sleep all day, so the opposite

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same with me. Initially severe fatigue. Even after sleeping 10hrs i didnt feel rested. I didnt have trouble sleeping as well but later it developed into insomnia. Wanted to try UH but afraid that it will make my insomnia worst.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crazy how much of a roller coaster this stuff is. Sadly my libido is back down. It was crazy, last week my libido was raging. I just have to keep going. It's so odd, It's like my body was remembering how to work again and then out of nowhere it goes back to functioning poorly

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, just checking in to say my life has been a bit of the mess lately, death of a close family member mixed with other stuff caused me to fall off of the protocol for a little bit, in other words I half-assed the protocol since December. I do still have times where I feel better than before, I feel like my interests in hobbies/music and what not is much better than it was before the protocol. Before I started the cycle and I was suffering from PFS I had absolutely 0 interest in anything that used to make me happy, now that is different on most days.
    My sexual function fluctuates but I will never forget how amazing I felt near the end of my UH cycle, my libido was straight up raging. I might do a fast again just to clear my system and start the protocol 100% again.

I know I am not back to square one though, I have learned a lot and definitely had some improvements.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am in a big downslope in my recovery at the moment, the biggest yet. I fell off the protocol in December for about two weeks, meaning no working out or diet but oddly the downswing really hit about a week or two ago, so the effects of the fall off were felt about two months later.
    I just wanted to say now that I am in this downswing I am apricating the times I felt good on the protocol. Especially during my UH cycle, I had amazing moments. Even before I fell off the protocol I was not hitting things 100%.

What I have been doing: Working out, Herbs, Diet
    What I have not been doing: Sunning the boys, pumping, cold showers, no fap, meditation, breathing, skin brushing.

I am leaving this here mainly for my self but I would love some input on how to push through the hard times. God bless you all.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Certainly would advise you to do whatever amount of cold showering you can, even if it's just 15 seconds at the end or beginning of your regular shower (preferably the end though). This in itself will help with pulling through rough patches, and I mean it helps ALOT.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Over the past 3 weeks I have been in the worst downturn of this whole PFS thing. I basically feel like how I did at the beginning. Has anyone exercise this?
    I hope I turn back soon because a few months back my emotions and mood were feeling much better. I am sticking with it though!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenSun View Post
    Over the past 3 weeks I have been in the worst downturn of this whole PFS thing. I basically feel like how I did at the beginning. Has anyone exercise this?
    I hope I turn back soon because a few months back my emotions and mood were feeling much better. I am sticking with it though!
    The whole journey is a constant back and forth till the end. Just make the protocol a way of life and ignore the constant fluctuations... easier said than done i know. You’ll be healed before you know it!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    The whole journey is a constant back and forth till the end. Just make the protocol a way of life and ignore the constant fluctuations... easier said than done i know. You’ll be healed before you know it!
    This^^^^^^^^
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"