User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is walking okay during PFS healing?

what do you guys think about walking for 30 min. to 1 hour? As I am currently mostly at home doing nothing except studying and the protocol I overeat sometimes. So in order to not gain fat I walk far about half an hour or bit more.before PFS I used to walk for about 1 hour daily and noticed sex drive and mood better than sitting at home all day?
    What are your thoughts on this?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For sure, CD says that any form of physical activity on top of the protocol is welcome. In various threads I saw him say it's great to run (on top of sprints), do boxing, jiujitsu, or any other sports. I run, walk and play tennis.

As long as that addition doesn't prevent you from doing the rest of TMO (like getting absolutely demolished daily at the boxing gym) it's perfectly fine. So unless you get into crazy street fights during your daily walks, I think it's great idea.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have experienced similar significant improvements in mood and outlook from walking. Seaside/nature hiking most of all. I'd swear by it tbh.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try doing that walk barefoot. If you’re in a field or somewhere not so rough for the wittle feetsies. Read many times about the mental benefits of barefoot walking and being grounded with the earth. Even if it’s a little witch-doctor-ey for my tastes, you guys sound like you can use all the help you can get.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Try doing that walk barefoot. If you’re in a field or somewhere not so rough for the wittle feetsies. Read many times about the mental benefits of barefoot walking and being grounded with the earth. Even if it’s a little witch-doctor-ey for my tastes, you guys sound like you can use all the help you can get.
    Great point, we definitely need all the help we can get lol

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course it’s okay to walk, and you don’t have to limit yourself to 30 minutes per day if you don’t want to. If you want to do more, that’s okay too, as long as you do all of the elements of the protocol.

Walking provides some light cardio and helps you significantly compared to someone who is sedentary all day long, so feel free to go for it.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Good call with the grounding.

Basically, early humans simply walked......everywhere. There were short intense bursts when hunting, fighting or escaping for their lives....but the most movement from humans comes from walking. The more we mimic our genetic blue print the better we become.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 12-12-2021 at 12:36 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Walking helped me recover
    I walked four miles a.day when is want working

Then they shut the Fuckingv down during lockdown of all.times I swear that played a role I spent too much time indoors

- - - Updated - - -

Now I'm just a ducking carcass man.if flesh and gone

Worst crash ever