User Tag List

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Maiden Blog post....

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    This blog post was a test. I learned alot from it.

I know it came across a bit salesy for my taste, but it still doesn't take away from what I said about the product.

Future posts are going to be more informative in nature and not necessarily sell anything. I love to write, so I'm going to use it for many, many different outlets that benefit mens health.

Looking forward to the next stage of TMO.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    This blog post was a test. I learned alot from it.

I know it came across a bit salesy for my taste, but it still doesn't take away from what I said about the product.

Future posts are going to be more informative in nature and not necessarily sell anything. I love to write, so I'm going to use it for many, many different outlets that benefit mens health.

Looking forward to the next stage of TMO.
    I'm looking forward to experimenting with this stuff at some point in the future, once PFS is a thing of the past.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    I'm looking forward to experimenting with this stuff at some point in the future, once PFS is a thing of the past.
    Oh, you can use it now, you just wouldn't be able to use any of the other herbs it's mixed with for a week or so. It would be reserved for "special situations."

Fantastic product to have in your arsenal. You just have to be disciplined enough to use it wisely.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The added coaching section btw way has been a hit! Phone calls and email subscriptions being the most liked thus far. I did do a few "Live chats" as well.

Next Level Coaching - Total Male Optimization

The guys I chatted with all had the same thought. They told me after speaking with me, it made the protocol more "real" to them. Odd to me, but that seems to be the consensus so far.

All positive....