User Tag List

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Guys,

Making mountains out of mole hills.....just do the damn thing.....and don't stop doing it until you KNOW you're good. And you will know.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another friday night spent training and running. To motivate the troops I figured I might share a short clip of one of my favorite fighters, Chael sonnen:

Chael Sonnen vs Simone Biles - YouTube

In the video, the 1st girl is the voice we want to listen to when getting up. And chael illustrates the mentality we must have to fight this pfs fucker.

We can't wait for an emotion to motivate us. Inspiration is found in the first step. Forward motion.

Lets do it

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My dad is doing a ketodiet and exercising to lose weight. Saw me scooping some pine pollen the other day and was curious.

He just texted me saying he ordered Lost Empire's hormone package, with the megadose bag lol. CD, hopefully he becomes a total horndog like your father

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    My dad is doing a ketodiet and exercising to lose weight. Saw me scooping some pine pollen the other day and was curious.

He just texted me saying he ordered Lost Empire's hormone package, with the megadose bag lol. CD, hopefully he becomes a total horndog like your father
    LOL. Hopefully he ordered through my site!!! I have big plans for this program but the money is slow coming in. I need every penny I can get. If you're father has other healthy lifestyle choices among taking the herbs, he certainly will regain his "vigor" lol. Keep us posted on this!

Edit: He should also be taking He Shou Wu......it's fantastic for older guys because of it's regeneration properties.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had a coaching call with CD today, and we're gonna address my methylation issue, because it's not normal that I never recovered from that B vitamin in September. I will also do a 1week juice feast to clean my body, since it looks like I stopped my 2nd waterfast too soon, before my body had expelled every toxin.

If this can serve as a lesson for new guys:
    1) don't half ass your cleanse, do it right the first time, and for the full duration
    2) don't use supplements outside of the protocol (especially B vitamins without doing your research and knowing your body)

Onward and upward

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Had a coaching call with CD today, and we're gonna address my methylation issue, because it's not normal that I never recovered from that B vitamin in September. I will also do a 1week juice feast to clean my body, since it looks like I stopped my 2nd waterfast too soon, before my body had expelled every toxin.

If this can serve as a lesson for new guys:
    1) don't half ass your cleanse, do it right the first time, and for the full duration
    2) don't use supplements outside of the protocol (especially B vitamins without doing your research and knowing your body)

Onward and upward
    Thanks for sharing!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Often times, I catch myself being nostalgic at pre-fin memories, telling myself "damn life was sure good at that time".

I just stumbled on the spotify playlist I listened to last summer, I got a glimpse of how I felt at that time, and told myself "damn life wasn't so bad then; my PFS was doing okay and my ears were fine". And yet my life was far from fine, even then.

I guess the lesson is to appreciate the present, and that even if things can seem bad in the moment, there's comes a point where we reflect positively on them. Almost as if when you suffer, you reap the benefits upon reflecting on it much later. A kind of muscle that grows much later after being stressed.One day, I will reflect positively on this period I currently consider shitty.

I often feel like this experience was destiny. I had it way too easy in life, I was living in easy mode in every aspect. This is life's way of making me earn my stripes. 1 year, and I know better myself better than I would've known myself at 50 years old if I never had PFS.

In 2022 I'm putting my PFS through hell

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah dude I feel like when we all get over this, we are going to be much better suited for later life and have the keys to health /success /discipline in everything we do. I’m 26 and I was fairly disciplined before this crap but I’ll most likely incorporating most of the protocol once Recovered as it makes me feel Alpha

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AltRoute View Post
    Yeah dude I feel like when we all get over this, we are going to be much better suited for later life and have the keys to health /success /discipline in everything we do. I’m 26 and I was fairly disciplined before this crap but I’ll most likely incorporating most of the protocol once Recovered as it makes me feel Alpha
    I feel the same way. It's the ultimate test, and it's good we go through it early in life. When Jimmy Jonas recovered here, he said normal life problems seem trivial after you've been through PFS

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AltRoute View Post
    It's going to make you a better man in every sense of the word. Patience, courage, Will, fortitude, mental stamina, physical stamina and strength. Confidence.....ALOT of confidence. You will feel, compared to how you feel now......bullet proof, unflappable, unstoppable yet completely calm and always in the zone, on the edge. You WILL look back at this period....what you feel about it then is really up to the individual, but for me, honestly, it was like a bad dream that didn't really exist. It gave me a gift of this...this place, this thing, that I'm growing, to help others. Everyone who goes through this will get their own gift, completely individualized to them.

You're young. STICK TO IT, like your life depends on it.......cause....actually it does, I digress....keep doing what you have to do NOW, and you'll be straight before 30. DON'T STOP.