Alpha Andro TD is finally available!

100mg Androsterone x 30 servings

available at SoCal-Nutrition

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alpha Andro is really taking off! This is a massive bargain for an Androsterone Transdermal!
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to give this a run next time I cycle, probably closer to the holidays in the late fall/winter with a 4 Andro/Nor Andro combo to bulk up. Trying to get that 250 lb lean plateau I've been stuck under for awhile now. I tried the TD Andro Hard and loved it besides the Epi Andro in it. Turned me into a massive asshole, dulled my feelings - almost too alpha lol. So I'm looking forward to going the pure Androsterone TD route this time. Thanks for making this an option, Rob!
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exciting that you were finally able to get this out. What is the recommended dosage in your opinion?

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rob: where are you with this? Def looking for some more info. I have ideas of How it should be run, but I'm hoping you have some personal experience or inhouse data.

The price you have offered in the sale section is great, and the discount you offered via email was as well. Will that offer be around for a while, or close to the official price?

I want to run a cycle come November. Was thinking 200mg Andro TD(with DHEA TD and maybe Pregnalone) as my base. Not sure that is enough or not.

Okay; enough rambling.

Board Admin Feedback Score 0 delsolrob's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing review on Alpha Andro TD at supplement reviews
    Alpha Gainz Alpha Andro TD Reviews - SupplementReviews.com

"Conclusion
    Alpha Gainz is one of those companies that is flying under the radar, and people are missing out. Alpha Andro TD is a great product. It's mild enough to be used as a standalone entry into prohormones, and versatile enough to be used as part of a lean bulk stack. Alpha Andro TD is relatively inexpensive and pretty effective. Who WOULDN'T want to?"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sploosh. These were you Rob? I have some 1andro td I was never brave enough to use and all the iso has evaporated since I've had it two years. I might add some of this shit to my next epi/androsterone cycle

Damn. I love your website, I've ordered there before but the shipping to the UK is so prohibitive nket that I just can't justify anything that isn't a huge order.
    Last edited by entropy; 03-10-2018 at 04:36 PM.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Board Admin Feedback Score 0 delsolrob's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Sploosh. These were you Rob? I have some 1andro td I was never brave enough to use and all the iso has evaporated since I've had it two years. I might add some of this shit to my next epi/androsterone cycle

Damn. I love your website, I've ordered there before but the shipping to the UK is so prohibitive nket that I just can't justify anything that isn't a huge order.
    Thanks bud! please let me know if you ever need anything...if you're ordering abroad, I'll help you out!

The 1-andro td was problematic with crystalizing and required warming to resolve...hot water bath usually does the trick.
    Last edited by delsolrob; 03-13-2018 at 06:16 AM.