Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Yeah brotha we’ve been emailing about the tests results
    Oh right! Sorry I talk to so many people it's hard to keep track of who's who.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens1984 View Post
    I’m going too be Stacking it with Magnesium at night a few times a week. Please report back about the progesterone cream Brother...
    Sure thing. To be honest I'm looking forward to the progesterone cream. Tubzy, one of the former guys on this forum greatly benefited, as did @JoeP26. Even the negative people on propeciahelp found that progesterone cream was useful to them.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    Sure thing. To be honest I'm looking forward to the progesterone cream. Tubzy, one of the former guys on this forum greatly benefited, as did @JoeP26. Even the negative people on propeciahelp found that progesterone cream was useful to them.
    Something I’ve always wondered about trying. That and pregnenalone, which Jacknap said was greatly beneficial.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    Oh right! Sorry I talk to so many people it's hard to keep track of who's who.
    All good bro, I figured as much

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Something I’ve always wondered about trying. That and pregnenalone, which Jacknap said was greatly beneficial.

- - - Updated - - -

All good bro, I figured as much
    Tried to edit my message and it glitched, and appears to have been deleted on my screen. Essentially I said that pregnenolone, for me, isn't as good a decision as progesterone because pregnenolone can also synthesise into pregnenolone sulfate, which is a negative allosteric modulator of GABA.

Progesterone however will only become 5-alpha reduced into 5a-DHP (a weak positive allosteric modulator) and then into Allo through the 3a-HSD enzyme.

Therefore progesterone feels like the most useful option.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried to edit my message and it glitched, and appears to have been deleted on my screen. Essentially I said that pregnenolone, for me, isn't as good a decision as progesterone because pregnenolone can also synthesise into pregnenolone sulfate, which is a negative allosteric modulator of GABA.

Progesterone however will only become 5-alpha reduced into 5a-DHP (a weak positive allosteric modulator) and then into Allo through the 3a-HSD enzyme.

Therefore progesterone feels like the most useful option.
    So, my progesterone cream did come today, and after showering I applied a dose (5mg) and took 10 grams of glycine with it. Within half an hour, to an hour I noticed I felt good (relaxed, comfortable, and now I don't have any brain fog).

Now, would I recommend this to people? It depends. The reason for this being that I consider myself to not be a particularly bad case, and it is possible that if you are in a bad state at the moment, you risk further creating an imbalance. Once you are making steady progress on the regimen, and looking to get even better, I don't see why not though.

I'll continue applying this cream, and hopefully the results keep getting better.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indeed. I love it. It's much better than Pregnenolone, tbh.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Italiano View Post
    But is it dangerous to inhibit these neurotransmitters? And which neurotransmitters are we talking about?
    Buddy.....anything I have listed on TMO is not dangerous. Think about it? Why would I put potentially dangerous supplements on a men's HEALTH website? Doesn't that go against what the point of the website is?

Come dude......
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Buddy.....anything I have listed on TMO is not dangerous. Think about it? Why would I put potentially dangerous supplements on a men's HEALTH website? Doesn't that go against what the point of the website is?

Come dude......
    Lol xD

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Certainly it's a good supplement, but it's important to stack it with other things to get the best out of it. I'm going to cycle some low dose progesterone cream (should be coming tomorrow), and if all goes well I'll report back to you guys.

The logic here of course is that more progesterone will be converted to 5a-DHP and then into allopregnanolone. Then I'll boost the 5-ar enzyme with the glycine. Of course, at low dose (5mg) the anti-androgenic effects of progesterone won't be felt.
    I'm going on record here to say that progesterone isn't on the protocol. There is a reason for this. It can go the wrong way real quick if not monitored properly. Plus, it's just not necessary for recovery.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bad news, boys. Took a hard fall in my hockey game and possibly have a sports hernia/abdominal tear. I have a nice lump/indentation on my left side of my groin/bladder area, sneezing/rolling over in bed, running or any movement is extremely painful. I have a doctors appointment next Friday to hopefully get an ultrasound, potentially I’ll need surgery.

Looks like HIIT is out of the question for at least 6-8 weeks, as far as right now, if I need surgery it’ll be more more. I can still weight lift, but nothing that engages my core. So no benching, squatting or compound lifts. Big set back, but a temporary one.

Anyone have any advice to make the most out of my situation? Especially @Cdsnuts and @Maxout777