User Tag List

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    The tide is indeed turning. I think once the upcoming Baylor study is released, people will begin to realise that it's not genetics but epigenetics which is causative in PFS. This is quite important because while we cannot change genetic issues without the use of high-end experimental technology, that is not the case with epigenetics.

Once they realise that leading a healthy lifestyle can activate/ silence genes thus leading to stronger genetic makeup, they will be more willing to take it on. If, as the consensus seems to be, androgen receptors are the ones which have been epigenetic ally altered, then they haven't been completely altered. People still lose their hair, grow beards, have spermatogenesis occur (albeit some can't or not as well as they could). All these are signs that androgen receptors are not completely fucked but still are to an extent.

We shouldn't see PFS as contrasted with health/ recovery, just as black would contrast with white. Rather we should it as a scale with PFS on one side, and perfect health on the other. Doing all the good things to treat the body will invariably move a person from one side of the scale to the other.

This is not some sort of mystical illness, it's just extremely poor health. Once people realise that, and only then, will they accept that the universal PH idea that "a bunch of herbs and cold showers won't cure you" is rubbish.

I hope what I said makes sense, and doesn't belittle what anyone is going through. That's the last thing I would want anyone to believe I am arguing.
    TCM herbs all can modulate epigenetics hence CD Nuts Protocol can do the same so you should be covered either way. Plenty of studies showing foods/herbs modulating our epigenetics for the better.
    Last edited by TubZy; 06-07-2021 at 09:47 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    I was having success with St Johns Wort because it's an anti androgen. I would take it in the morning and by the afternoon I would feel better as my body "bounces back". But in the long term it got me nowhere in terms of recovery. Some other guy recovered with it apparently. But he took it 2-3 times a day every day like I did. With Caffeine and sun exposure there were moments where I felt 80%, but they were short lived every time. On this protocol I had like 5 days where I felt 60-80% straight when I started UltraHard. So it's a bit better so far, and that's only being on it for 6-7 months.

I would not recommend adding St Johns Wort. It's a herb more in line with antidepressants. It's an antiandrogen.
    AND it also effects insulin and blood sugar negatively if you take too much. Learned that the hard way. STICK TO THE PROTOCOL!
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just applied my last UltraHard pumps for my 2nd cycle. Another 4 week one. It was good overall. Better than the first. Especially in the beginning.

I mentioned some upper back pain previously in this thread, it was extremely bad and and I think I figured out what it is. It’s scar tissue from an old surgery I had on my spine. As I get healthier the amount of collagen my body produces goes up, and that enlarges the scar tissue and hardens it. So when I do a back exercise or a bench press that’s what causes the pain. I can get it broken up by a chiropractor and the problem should go away.

I have a lot of pain in general due to my spine, as I mentioned earlier I had severe scoliosis as a child. This pain probably stems from inflammation from bulging discs in my lower back. It’s probably not helping my sexual sides and overall mental state. But again, this has a solution as well and that’s surgery, probably disc replacement,

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just applied my last UltraHard pumps for my 2nd cycle. Another 4 week one. It was good overall. Better than the first. Especially in the beginning.

I mentioned some upper back pain previously in this thread, it was extremely bad and and I think I figured out what it is. It’s scar tissue from an old surgery I had on my spine. As I get healthier the amount of collagen my body produces goes up, and that enlarges the scar tissue and hardens it. So when I do a back exercise or a bench press that’s what causes the pain. I can get it broken up by a chiropractor and the problem should go away.

I have a lot of pain in general due to my spine, as I mentioned earlier I had severe scoliosis as a child. This pain probably stems from inflammation from bulging discs in my lower back. It’s probably not helping my sexual sides and overall mental state. But again, this has a solution as well and that’s surgery, probably disc replacement,
    Yes...constant pain wears you down.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Off-topic question but how big of a role do you think caffeine plays in this protocol? I'm not a huge fan of coffee but I used to drink something called Amino-Energy which has a 100mg of caffeine and lots of amino acids. I enjoyed it quite a bit but stopped it when doing the protocol, I noticed towards the end of the day I would get drowsy. The end of the day was when I worked out back then but now I can do mornings since school is out. Shall I hop back on it?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Off-topic question but how big of a role do you think caffeine plays in this protocol? I'm not a huge fan of coffee but I used to drink something called Amino-Energy which has a 100mg of caffeine and lots of amino acids. I enjoyed it quite a bit but stopped it when doing the protocol, I noticed towards the end of the day I would get drowsy. The end of the day was when I worked out back then but now I can do mornings since school is out. Shall I hop back on it?
    I take caffeine (once in the morning as coffee, and once at 5/6 as a pick-me-up in a 100mg pill.) Think it's fine to take, and I havent noticed many major issues.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I’m being forced to get two more composite tooth fillings which will release good amounts of BPA and Microplastics into my body.

They want to take out my wisdom teeth as well even though they are straightened and spaced evenly and giving me no pain. One of them has fully come in perfectly already. It takes a lot of bickering towards my family to get what I want. Although not to accuse them, for its clearly the system of orthodontics and the petroleum industry as a whole that has brainwashed us into thinking these things (implanting plastic into our body, removing good wisdom teeth) are good for our health.

I understand if I need to get a filling done, but why is the Microplastic BPA filling the only option these days? What happened to silver fillings? The world is just gradually shifting towards femininity. Going against this just gives me weird looks: “You want the silver filling? Why? It’s not an option anymore. The microplastic filling is the same color as your teeth and it’s very pretty. Don’t you want to look pretty?”

At the beginning of PFS I had 8 cavities, one of them requiring a root canal and the dentist almost didn’t know what to do. I suspect the PFS weakened to teeth due to low collagen and they couldn’t handle my diet of sodas, carbs, and sugars. I got the root canal done and 2 years later I only have two cavities on the right side. So they mostly have healed on their own. I think I might owe the protocol to this...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In other news, trying out intermittent fasting

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I’m being forced to get two more composite tooth fillings which will release good amounts of BPA and Microplastics into my body.

They want to take out my wisdom teeth as well even though they are straightened and spaced evenly and giving me no pain. One of them has fully come in perfectly already. It takes a lot of bickering towards my family to get what I want. Although not to accuse them, for its clearly the system of orthodontics and the petroleum industry as a whole that has brainwashed us into thinking these things (implanting plastic into our body, removing good wisdom teeth) are good for our health.

I understand if I need to get a filling done, but why is the Microplastic BPA filling the only option these days? What happened to silver fillings? The world is just gradually shifting towards femininity. Going against this just gives me weird looks: “You want the silver filling? Why? It’s not an option anymore. The microplastic filling is the same color as your teeth and it’s very pretty. Don’t you want to look pretty?”

At the beginning of PFS I had 8 cavities, one of them requiring a root canal and the dentist almost didn’t know what to do. I suspect the PFS weakened to teeth due to low collagen and they couldn’t handle my diet of sodas, carbs, and sugars. I got the root canal done and 2 years later I only have two cavities on the right side. So they mostly have healed on their own. I think I might owe the protocol to this...
    You’ll be fine man. I’ve gotten crowns put on and cavities filled during pfs. Temporary setback, if it even makes a difference at all

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Cavities can be healed. Something alot of people don't know. It's called remineralization of the enamel. Teeth are living parts just like the rest of you, so yes, they CAN refill themselves if you live properly.