User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Yeah i wish i could have told younger me to listen, because these WERE the guys who knew what they were talking about lol. Unlike PHF pushing the bounds where a guy ran SD at like 80mg or some shit for 8 weeks lmfao

My work isn’t affected so much, but the guys i work with will be lol. Ill snap someone up real quick if its one of those days, and vice versa, personality mitigation is probably your biggest concern. Trying not to take it personally when you’re the target of the aggression of all the bottled up thing in their life pouring over finally. That happens a lot when you’re out here. Marriages failing, bills, kids with no real outlets except the gym lol. But the tempo already seems different here in Iraq and its my firs time. Not shit is happening so far out here lol.

When i was in Germany i met an iranian who immigrated there when she was younger. Very pretty girl, and very cool. Fucks like a champ, i think i saw on insta she’s just been married.
    Hilariously everyone from the US has the same reaction. We used to fly through Kuwait pre-COVID to go to Afghanistan. And you always think the women are gonna be desert dregs. Everyone does, and then you stroll through the airport to get your visa when you arrive and see the finest, prettiest, most feminine girls with the fattest asses.. wearing white pants you can see through to their cheeks when the sun strikes the pants in the light since they’re so light and airy cuz of the heat. Everyone takin back by what you thought the Middle East was xD. I did it, everyone i know who hadn’t been there before did it.
    Story.....right there....I'm captivated. BLOG dude!! It doesn't even have to be a long one.....whatever you want to say or what ever your feeling. Let it out. A paragraph, two, whatever. Content is king, not quantity. Now I'm having all kinds of thoughts....I could have guess bloggers on my website.......c'mon....lol. Who doesn't respect a soldier/contractor for the armed forces...It would be mutually beneficial for both of us.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 11-08-2021 at 08:39 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"