User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    If this is the case, then you are going to recover, no doubt. And once you do, you'll be able to do all those things again without worry, like you used to.
    Looking forward to it man. Soon enough

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Looking forward to it man. Soon enough
    I have a spot for you saved over at the recover section.....fyi
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is true. Reminds me of one of my favorite Napolean Hill quotes. "Within every heartache, every adversity, lies with in it the seed of an equal or greater benefit."

This couldn't be anymore spot on. Had I not had Pfs, I would have NEVER gotten as healthy as I am now.....ever. Nor would this website and forum space exist.

Eventually I'm going to build the brand out so that everyone can benefit. Imagine how great a normal guy would feel if he jumped onto this protocol? Super human.....
    I could easily spread that here in Brazil. I can't Tell how grateful i am for all this suport and knowledge that I Will take with me for life! Btw...I love days when this forum gets speaky like this. Self improvment is something Men of all ages need today, being a business or not, this teachments worth Gold.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a spot for you saved over at the recover section.....fyi
    Thanks brother 🤙

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys.....Of course there is a strong response to DHT when you put it in your system. Your body was STARVED of it, which caused most of the masculine (if not all) issues pfs'ers face. This isn't anything new and shouldn't surprise any of you.
    What about guys who only take 1 or 2 pills of Finasteride and then get completely screwed? Theres not really any time there to starve the body of DHT. It's just a single, sudden shock to the system.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was one of the guys who got completely fucked from a couple pills but to to be honest I couldn't really give two shits about the how's and why's. My only thing was how can I get back to how I was which is why I am and forever will be grateful to this site and moreover CD for dropping knowledge for us because this shit works I've seen and felt it and will continue to get better

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    What about guys who only take 1 or 2 pills of Finasteride and then get completely screwed? Theres not really any time there to starve the body of DHT. It's just a single, sudden shock to the system.
    Incorrect.

One or two pills is all it takes depending on the guys genetics. Those few doses are all it takes to destroy the 5ar enzyme responsible for turning Test into DHT, among all the other downstream effects it's responsible for. If that WASN'T the case, then the dude would have no problems, but apparently, this is enough to completely disrupt the whole system. For other guys, it takes a bit longer to take out their remaining 5ar.

THIS is why DHT prohormones work to help nudge the system along.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Comewhatmay View Post
    I was one of the guys who got completely fucked from a couple pills but to to be honest I couldn't really give two shits about the how's and why's. My only thing was how can I get back to how I was which is why I am and forever will be grateful to this site and moreover CD for dropping knowledge for us because this shit works I've seen and felt it and will continue to get better
    Correct.

And thank you.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mineiro-up View Post
    I could easily spread that here in Brazil. I can't Tell how grateful i am for all this suport and knowledge that I Will take with me for life! Btw...I love days when this forum gets speaky like this. Self improvment is something Men of all ages need today, being a business or not, this teachments worth Gold.
    Thank you. My aim is to help as many men as possible realize that what they are going through is NOT a life sentence.