Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    Welcome to the forum!

Make sure that you’re following the exercising instructions as well. You didn’t mention whether you were doing that, but it’s very important to all of this.
    Tall straw is an old head on this forum. He's been around since the beginning when this forum was strictly a bodybuilding forum, which is what most of the older members were here for, myself included. Things have change drastically here seeing as now, it's just the propecia section keeping this place alive.

He's not here for the protocol...just an old member checking in, that's all.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Always wanted to go to New Zealand. How is it? And back to Afghanistan, huh? I thought we were pulling out of there?

And yeah, the place has changed a lot.....go easy on these guys...lol....the board is now full of sick people working on getting better. Sense of humor comes around only so often....understandably so.

I do miss the old PP AND the old Swole Source....place was the best forum around, imo.
    We are definitely downsizing and concentrating the various forces. Military is slowly lessening its numbers. Contractor however are like the last to leave. Especially ones like me, since they'd have to send way more green suitors out to do the same job.
    It will eventually become quite a small footprint, but I see us here for the long haul for geopolitical reasons with China and Russia.

It really was the best forum. It's crazy that I was saying shit 10 years ago to dudes I was "acquiring" for. Then when I stopped and they were forced to do all their own research and all. Years later when we catch up and chat, theyre like all the shit you said back then was right. It was all the discussions wed have on here since we had such high quality members.

Ill keep my smartass to the minimum I can.. but it's like asking a bird not to fly.. im a peacock, you gotta let me fly.

NZ was the shit btw. Freakin gorgeous. Vibe is really great. I stayed down in Queenstown the whole time though having fun. So, I cant speak to experience everywhere. I only saw Dunedin, Hawks bay, and Queenstown. But id recommend it in a heartbeat. Thinking of going to school out there when I finish up this gig and hit the net worth I want, IF my ticket to Europe with this chick doesn't work out. My long term goal being Finland... but NZ aint bad lol
    Last edited by tallstraw; 02-09-2021 at 10:50 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    A "bit" more positive......lol. If you ask me it's a night and day difference. Do yourself a favor and stay away from PH. That place will do nothing but fill your head with negative thoughts that are counter productive to what you are trying to achieve. They still don't get it over there. They STILL think it's never going to get better. They couldn't be more wrong and the damage they do to people who first show up there is horrible. It would do guys much better if they ended up here first, but that's not usually the case.

Leave that place behind. There is nothing for you there but sad, negative depressive thoughts and depressing guys to go along with it. Stick around here, follow the instructions and you will be making a recovery post before you know it.

Thank you CD, I’ll follow the protocol so I can finally be done with this mess. Since I’m doing my first pro hormones cycle I’ll use this thread as a tracker/progress, or if I have any questions. Thank you guys for the support!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Revy View Post
    Thank you CD, I’ll follow the protocol so I can finally be done with this mess. Since I’m doing my first pro hormones cycle I’ll use this thread as a tracker/progress, or if I have any questions. Thank you guys for the support!
    Please do.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to give a minor update. 2 weeks into the cycle and I think it’s going pretty well. My private area looks a lot more healthier. It’s not so shriveled all the time. My scrotum and penis is hanging low and my balls are feeling more firm and little bigger too. Sometimes I feel a pain in my testicles, but I’m thinking that’s a good thing since there is activity going on down there. Sometimes libido is up as well, but still have trouble getting a really good erection.

I do continue to take supplements like Chlorella/spirunela, creating, zma and valerian root for sleep. Can I take vitamin D and pregnelone while on ultra hard? Not taking any herbs of course as stated by the protocol. Also have the hydromax bath mate coming in, so hopefully that will get me in a better state sexually as well.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That’s good that you’re doing better.

For me, I’m 6 days into my UltraHard cycle and doing much worse. Day 1 was nice, but the past 3 days have been a major downturn.

I could definitely use some encouragement, like if someone felt worse on UltraHard but felt AMAZING after getting off of it, or if they magically started to feel normal again.

Like right now I barely even know if what I’m writing makes sense because I’m so brainfogged.

But going to bump it up to 4 pumps (from 3) on Thursday, which will be 1 week, and the Thursday after that to 5 pumps... unless that’s not manageable. Still doing everything else in the protocol, though I don’t respond as much to breathing or cold showers anymore, which just 7 days ago made me feel amazing, or at least refreshed.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    That’s good that you’re doing better.

For me, I’m 6 days into my UltraHard cycle and doing much worse. Day 1 was nice, but the past 3 days have been a major downturn.

I could definitely use some encouragement, like if someone felt worse on UltraHard but felt AMAZING after getting off of it, or if they magically started to feel normal again.

Like right now I barely even know if what I’m writing makes sense because I’m so brainfogged.

But going to bump it up to 4 pumps (from 3) on Thursday, which will be 1 week, and the Thursday after that to 5 pumps... unless that’s not manageable. Still doing everything else in the protocol, though I don’t respond as much to breathing or cold showers anymore, which just 7 days ago made me feel amazing, or at least refreshed.
    Go read my second prohormones thread for when I did UltraHard. The first few days/week was miserable. After the shitty beginning it became amazing. In my experience, at least.

Make sure you’re getting your carbs, sugar and potassium. It’s going to deplete your glycogen (sugar) and potassium levels rapidly, drink coconut water and try to eat some kind of sugary gluten free dessert, like cookies or some shit and see how that makes you feel. Helped me tremendously.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 02-23-2021 at 02:22 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should I eat carbs even when it’s not nighttime? I can’t eat for about 10 hours of the day because it’s crap school lunch wrapped in plastic and doesn’t fit my diet. Most times I only eat 2 meals and a backload. Maybe I ought to start packing school lunch.

And thanks for the motivation. I’m sure once I’m out of this downturn I’ll forget all of it.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    Should I eat carbs even when it’s not nighttime? I can’t eat for about 10 hours of the day because it’s crap school lunch wrapped in plastic and doesn’t fit my diet. Most times I only eat 2 meals and a backload. Maybe I ought to start packing school lunch.

And thanks for the motivation. I’m sure once I’m out of this downturn I’ll forget all of it.
    Yeah most of us smash carbs all day throughout cycle. I certainly do. Are you in high school?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I'm about to leave highschool in 2 months thankfully. Can't wait for uni.

And thanks for giving me the go on smashing carbs... Time to smash some granola.