Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Premature Ejaculation

Hi all!

Has anyone experienced premature ejaculation due to PFS?

Since my first crash in September, I had only two chances to cuddle with a woman but, despite not doing anything particularly hot, I jerked off in my underwear.

Beyond the fact that it was extremely embarrassing, it is a completely new reaction in my life.
    I don't know if it can depend also by the fact that in the last five months I've slept 4-5 hours per night and thus I think I am depressed and stressed (cortisol quite high).
    But this (plus libido and erectile issues) makes sexual life impossible!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Italiano View Post
    Hi all!

Has anyone experienced premature ejaculation due to PFS?

Since my first crash in September, I had only two chances to cuddle with a woman but, despite not doing anything particularly hot, I jerked off in my underwear.

Beyond the fact that it was extremely embarrassing, it is a completely new reaction in my life.
    I don't know if it can depend also by the fact that in the last five months I've slept 4-5 hours per night and thus I think I am depressed and stressed (cortisol quite high).
    But this (plus libido and erectile issues) makes sexual life impossible!
    Yes, I'm sure alot of suffers experience that. I myself had that issue as well.

What are you doing to fix it? Are you here for the protocol?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Yes, I'm sure alot of suffers experience that. I myself had that issue as well.

What are you doing to fix it? Are you here for the protocol?
    Yes but trying to find herbs and other stuff. LHE doesn't ship to Italy.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes but trying to find herbs and other stuff. LHE doesn't ship to Italy.
    Then you're either going to have to find someone to ship them to you from the states, or you have to find the same herbs in italy or any place that ships to italy. I use lost empire because quality wise, they are the best I've found to date. That being said, it's not ALL about those particular herbs. They are the first choice, yes, but if you can't get them you have to do the next best thing.

What's more important is you following the protocol as outlined, everyday. THIS is what matters most.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks a lot CDs. If you don't mind, I would open a new thread which can be helpful for those who cannot purchase from LEH.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks a lot CDs. If you don't mind, I would open a new thread which can be helpful for those who cannot purchase from LEH.
    I'd rather you didn't for several reasons.

Firstly, most people that visit this site can purchase from LEH, so it's typically a non issue.

Secondly, I don't want to confuse people on where to get the herbs. We BARELY make enough to "keep the lights on" here so anything that leads people to purchase things else where other then my site or this forum isn't going to be helpful overall to EVERYONE. If there is no forum, things will be that much more difficult for the new guys.

We NEED to keep all the business here....that's what keeps things running. That is the trade off for my time here. Believe me, I don't do this for the money.....lol. If you only knew...

Bottom line, without people purchasing through my site, things will end up folding here. We don't want that.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-09-2021 at 12:34 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This mad me laugh, why would you jerk off into your underwear.

You really trying to tell me you've never popped too quick since starting to have sex? No fucking way lol.
    If you aint bullshittin, good for you lol.

wait.. do you mean you like untouched, nutted in your pants while cuddling ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    This mad me laugh, why would you jerk off into your underwear.

You really trying to tell me you've never popped too quick since starting to have sex? No fucking way lol.
    If you aint bullshittin, good for you lol.

wait.. do you mean you like untouched, nutted in your pants while cuddling ?
    Unfortunately is not a bullshit.
    Just a caress of a feet of a woman makes me cum. Never happened before. Maybe sometimes I jerked off quickly (2-3 minutes) but never and ever directly in my pants without anything sexual done...

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately is not a bullshit.
    Just a caress of a feet of a woman makes me cum. Never happened before. Maybe sometimes I jerked off quickly (2-3 minutes) but never and ever directly in my pants without anything sexual done...
    ahhh, no no no, now I am following. I thought this meant like when youre having sex and cum in like a minute. Not like you just cum in your pants no action xD thats wild. Shit that does suck, ive never had that. This PFS stuff is WILD ha

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shilajit is known to caused delayed ejaculation. I would try it, daily vice rotation for a few months.

Of course, on top of the other things you should be doing on this protocol....
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.