User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Baking soda will get you the farthest here, it can be used for so many things

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    Baking soda will get you the farthest here, it can be used for so many things
    Farthest where?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Farthest where?
    It’s good non xenoestrogen household product

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    It’s good non xenoestrogen household product
    I see.

Yeah....you can even brush your teeth with it.

They do make products specifically for certain things that are all natural that go beyond the scope of baking soda. But yes, it is very versatile.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My zerowater can arrived today with that little measurement device. Apparently my tap water is very polluted heh.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    My zerowater can arrived today with that little measurement device. Apparently my tap water is very polluted heh.
    Test a bottle of water.....lol. You'll never want to drink it again. bottled water is also very acidic. I have a ph testing machine here and I've tested all different types. Zero water is always gonna be your best bet.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Test a bottle of water.....lol. You'll never want to drink it again. bottled water is also very acidic. I have a ph testing machine here and I've tested all different types. Zero water is always gonna be your best bet.
    What are your thoughts on Alexa Pure for bulk water filtering?

https://alexapure.com/products/alexa...tration-system

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    What are your thoughts on Alexa Pure for bulk water filtering?

https://alexapure.com/products/alexa...tration-system
    Well....coming from someone who at one point was using a thousand dollar water ionizer for a year or two so that I was able to control the ph, fancy machines just aren't necessary. This one though, is a good choice for "bulk" water filtering. But really, if it wasn't for the bulk aspect of it, the zero water pitcher, for the money is hands down the best one I've used. Filters last forever and the tester is great. Water taste like....literally......nothing.....just wetness.

But yeah, to answer your question, this is a good machine if you have the means.

Edit: I would love to test the water that comes out of the alexa with the zero water tester.....just to see.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well....coming from someone who at one point was using a thousand dollar water ionizer for a year or two so that I was able to control the ph, fancy machines just aren't necessary. This one though, is a good choice for "bulk" water filtering. But really, if it wasn't for the bulk aspect of it, the zero water pitcher, for the money is hands down the best one I've used. Filters last forever and the tester is great. Water taste like....literally......nothing.....just wetness.

But yeah, to answer your question, this is a good machine if you have the means.

Edit: I would love to test the water that comes out of the alexa with the zero water tester.....just to see.
    Thanks

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Thanks
    You got it brother!