User Tag List

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravmeena View Post
    Another thing is my apetite is low currently .so I am considering fruits only Currently as yesterday carb backloading with rice made me fell worse.
    Did you workout prior to the backload? Because if you didn't cause a NEED for the muscles to be thirsty for the glycogen, you will make yourself feel worse.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, all of this is covered ad nauseum here and It is pretty clear on the website as well. I've given you the benefit of the doubt for quite awhile now, as I do most new comers, but come on man......do some reading
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have read TMO (many times). I missed taking the herbs and workout yesterday was trying to fast but headache started again so I didn’t. I was on the protocol from more than three months that made me feel I am ready for UH cycle but now that sickness,the break I took,also the medication I was thinking should give my best before starting my cycle to get some results.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have read TMO (many times). I missed taking the herbs and workout yesterday was trying to fast but headache started again so I didn’t. I was on the protocol from more than three months that made me feel I am ready for UH cycle but now that sickness,the break I took,also the medication I was thinking should give my best before starting my cycle to get some results.
    Ok...bit of a language barrier, but I'm sure your better at English then I am your language.....no, i'm positive you're better at English.

So you were on the protocol for 3 months, 100%?

How long was the break including the sickness.....what was your total time off before restarting?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me correct my earlier words or tell you the whole story carb backloading didn’t made me feel worse anything I would have eaten would have caused stomach ache caused by poor digestion and me trying to eat even while having a low appetite. I am doing carb backloading at night as mentioned after workout.

- - - Updated - - -

I will be in taking a break even today so total 4 days since my apetite is gone.

- - - Updated - - -

3 months giving my 100%

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Let me correct my earlier words or tell you the whole story carb backloading didn’t made me feel worse anything I would have eaten would have caused stomach ache caused by poor digestion and me trying to eat even while having a low appetite. I am doing carb backloading at night as mentioned after workout.

- - - Updated - - -

I will be in taking a break even today so total 4 days since my apetite is gone.

- - - Updated - - -

3 months giving my 100%
    Start the cycle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started the protocol again with juice feast(7 days) after getting hit by COVID badly for 12-13 days so wasn’t able to follow the protocol even wasn’t able to stand for more than 20-30 minutes. I wasn’t planning on posting here until starting my UH cycle but had to clear creeping doubt in my mind. As mangoes are available these days I am kind of over eating them like 4 mangoes(160 grams of carbs) generally included in carb backloading window but I also eat them on non- backloading days. Should I make any corrections to n my habits. I had that mangoes are paleo in back of my mind so wasn’t worried about it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While I follow the protocol 100% and am patiently waiting to make a positive post just don’t want anything like COVID get in my way.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Started the protocol again with juice feast(7 days) after getting hit by COVID badly for 12-13 days so wasn’t able to follow the protocol even wasn’t able to stand for more than 20-30 minutes. I wasn’t planning on posting here until starting my UH cycle but had to clear creeping doubt in my mind. As mangoes are available these days I am kind of over eating them like 4 mangoes(160 grams of carbs) generally included in carb backloading window but I also eat them on non- backloading days. Should I make any corrections to n my habits. I had that mangoes are paleo in back of my mind so wasn’t worried about it.
    Don't worry about the mangoes. It's simple carbs, and nutritious.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About to reach 2 months marker on protocol after previous failed attempt. In 12 days will be reaching 60 days on protocol and will be getting blood test for hormonal levels and will also be doing a test at 90 days marker to make sure I am ready for cycling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Things I did on the protocol last 55 days
    HIIT
    Lifting heavy (8 reps)
    Diet (paleo + carb backloading)
    T-boosting herbs (19)
    Cold shower (not so cold as it is summertime)
    Breathing exercises under the sun
    L-theanine
    Daily supplements
    Gap of 7 days b/w ejaculating