User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so day two of my fast and I'm not hungry at all and have that clear headed feeling as described which is quite odd, I think all my glycogen stores are gone as I was close to zero carb for the past few days, had a nature valley bar in the evening and thats it as far as carbs go. If I'm already in ketosis on day two then that's happy days.
    Just thinking about using toothpaste I'm sure this wont break a fast.

Been drinking a litre of water with a tea spoon of salt to maintain electrolytes, the shit tastes fucking disgusting but you gotta do what you gotta do.

As far as symptoms go pains in my feet and hands has been worse and my vision has been a lot worse as well sometimes it gets so blurry. Overall looking good today planning to just camp in bed.
    Last edited by The whit wagon; 08-14-2020 at 06:16 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The whit wagon View Post
    Ok so day two of my fast and I'm not hungry at all and have that clear headed feeling as described which is quite odd, I think all my glycogen stores are gone as I was close to zero carb for the past few days, had a nature valley bar in the evening and thats it as far as carbs go. If I'm already in ketosis on day two then that's happy days.
    Just thinking about using toothpaste I'm sure this wont break a fast.

Been drinking a litre of water with a tea spoon of salt to maintain electrolytes, the shit tastes fucking disgusting but you gotta do what you gotta do.

As far as symptoms go pains in my feet and hands has been worse and my vision has been a lot worse as well sometimes it gets so blurry. Overall looking good today planning to just camp in bed.
    You don't have to salt your water. It's a short fast, and even with a long fast, you still don't have to salt the water. You'll replenish all of that AFTER the fast
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks man cause that shit tastes like arse.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks man cause that shit tastes like arse.
    Good for you going for the water fast. Have you researched it? Are you taking it easy? How long are you going to go?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Good for you going for the water fast. Have you researched it? Are you taking it easy? How long are you going to go?
    I did some research that's where I saw the ting about salt water and electrolytes. It seems fine I just have to refeed properly over 2 days. Take some fruit or easy to digest stuff then the day after meat eggs and veg in smaller portions and should be good to go.

I'm gonna do 6 days I think, been taking it easy and have to be in good shape by next friday to help my dad out with some stuff. The only ball ache is trying to keep it on the dow n low with the fam, so far it's been much easier than I thought.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I did some research that's where I saw the ting about salt water and electrolytes. It seems fine I just have to refeed properly over 2 days. Take some fruit or easy to digest stuff then the day after meat eggs and veg in smaller portions and should be good to go.

I'm gonna do 6 days I think, been taking it easy and have to be in good shape by next friday to help my dad out with some stuff. The only ball ache is trying to keep it on the dow n low with the fam, so far it's been much easier than I thought.
    Why you gotta hide it? Don't want to deal with questions, or do they not know about the PFS? You're going to lose noticeable weight in 6 days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Why you gotta hide it? Don't want to deal with questions, or do they not know about the PFS? You're going to lose noticeable weight in 6 days.
    Yeah I guess you're right on that one but I may get away with it I'm a pretty big dude so hopefully it doesnt show that much and I can just lie.

As far as it goes with my parents they know I crashed but as far as the persistent sides goes they aren't that believing, I've tried to explain it but it's a losing battle. I mentioned fasting to them but my dad was adamant about not doing it and called bullshit about the process. I showed him articles but it's a losing battle, I feel like they'll always be In the mode where they're right i'm wrong.

I feel like it's the better option for me right now to avoid the ball ache and they'll see in time when I'm better stronger and happier. Right now it's my shit and I gotta deal with it myself.
    Last edited by The whit wagon; 08-14-2020 at 03:49 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nearing the end of day 5 this has been alright so far the hunger is a lot more manageable just feeling tired if anything.
    Slacked off on the cold showers and meditation so will need to boost them up.

Cant wait to start exercising heavily and get fucking jacked combining herbs prohormones diet and the exercise all together, It sucks to take a backstep on partying and all that but theres always time for that considering I'm 21 and I'll appreciate it more anyway after some time off.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nearing the end of day 5 this has been alright so far the hunger is a lot more manageable just feeling tired if anything.

Cant wait to start exercising heavily and get fucking jacked combining herbs prohormones diet and the exercise all together, It sucks to take a backstep on partying and all that but theres always time for that considering I'm 21 and I'll appreciate it more anyway after some time off.
    Well done getting through 5 days. You'll be glad you did so - if you can make it to seven, even better.

Excellent job man, some people can't even cut this part of lifestyle changes. It's all uphill from here.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuck yeah bro! Way to get it done. I did a 5 day water fast also and that shit was not easy.