User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Transdermals

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah it's a shame seeing some of the posts here. All it does is cause anxiety for the new guys who see this and think maybe this won't work for them. Not to mention many pfs guys already have a fucked up stress response so this could really send them to the edge.

Also anyone with a brain realizes CD isn't making a living out of some fucking affiliate links on a website lol. The thought of it is ridiculous. Also it's even more ridiculous to bash CD for being absent from the forum for a few months, like I saw Joe do. He's been helping people for free, for years, it's normal to want to take time away from it every once in a while.

I just hope CD still sticks around cuz for every 1 hater there's like 10 who are thankful for his help.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You just keep your nose to the grindstone and do what you've been doing. You're correct in staying with one group because you can see what happens when you go around and talk to too many different people with different mindsets. You get completely paralyzed with indecision and do nothing. Or, even worse, you'll do a little from this protocol a little from that protocol and you'll get NOWHERE. You've heard the saying "Too many cooks ruin the soup.

It's clear this is what is happening to Joe.

To all those reading this: YOU EITHER DO THIS PROTOCOL OR ANOTHER. You don't mix and match. You have to throw your lot in with one side or the other, that's the way it goes, for the most part.

When you get guys who start worrying about who is making money off of what, it does nothing for them. Rather, they should be reading the recoveries. Maybe reach out for some of the guys who posted recoveries, God knows there are enough of them here!! Can't say that for any other forum.....at all.

All this bullshit just serves to water down the bulk on knowledge held in this forum, which, Rob, THANK YOU btw. Huge of you, really. If I were to disappear tomorrow, between my website and this place, nobody would ever need to ask a question again. It's all here folks.

Let's all get it together and put the bullshit away.

Lastly, what I do here isn't a "hustle." I do this because I feel strongly about it and if I can make a little chunk on the side, then so be it. Honestly, when shit like this sparks off, it's not worth the couple dollars I make from my site. I couldn't live off of doing this, just put it that way. I have a full time business that I own and operate. That's where I make my bread and butter. This is, and has always been, a labor of love for me.

The end.
    You're right. I have a lot of people that contact me. Many from here, many from Hack, and many from PH. Some even that just find me through social accounts. And doctors, globally, reach out too. I listen to everyone and what one person says to me, that makes sense at the time of it being said, conflicts with what someone else says and it just becomes stressful because no can agree. And it's extremely complicated and stressful. I am only trying to find out what is legit and what is not.

Understand, COVID has destroyed my family and I have had to shell out thousands a month to them to keep them and their kids afloat. I couldn't do the protocol right now, regardless. We can barely afford food at the house. All the more reason why this is stressful. My decision right now boils down to choosing between this and half assing it from financial constraints or stick with a doctor with a fair success rate at treatment. It's not easy.

I don't use hustle in a bad way, though I understand why the mind immediately goes to the negative connotation. You're a business guy who understands to a degree the art of persuasion. Little to nothing in life is free and that includes recovering from PFS. I've never faulted you for making money at all. In fact, I've stuck up for you doing it. There has to be an incentive to stick around for something like this. But, obviously, others on the outside looking in will see it differently and throw around the conspiracy theories. And I only feel that being transparent squelches it. Now we know and the world is better for it.

Also, I do not fault you for taking time off. At all. The problem is, I connected hella skeptical guys to you and they sent money for stuff, never heard back, and got upset and their newly formed trust was destroyed. It didn't help matters. Having been completely dedicated to the protocol for 6 months (and I mean that 100%, I worked and spent my ass off) I saw little improvements. Bare in mind, it was Dutasteride for me and that stuff stays in the system for a long time, so that's my logic and probably why.

I'm just in a place where I don't know what to believe anymore, I'm tired of this entire health battle, and I'd much prefer a quick ending than endure the physical agony any further.
    Last edited by JoeP26; 08-16-2020 at 07:41 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Also it's even more ridiculous to bash CD for being absent from the forum for a few months, like I saw Joe do.
    I didn't bash him. I said he ditched (he did for a bit) and left guys hanging who ordered product (he did). I never said he's a terrible person or called him names for it. And I didn't presume to know why that was happening. I stated what was going on. It put a bunch of stress on me because I referred the guys and they got pissed at me for something I couldn't control. In any case, it doesn't matter and it's best to drop it.

Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    I just hope CD still sticks around cuz for every 1 hater there's like 10 who are thankful for his help.
    I hope he does too.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    You're right. I have a lot of people that contact me. Many from here, many from Hack, and many from PH. Some even that just find me through social accounts. And doctors, globally, reach out too. I listen to everyone and what one person says to me, that makes sense at the time of it being said, conflicts with what someone else says and it just becomes stressful because no can agree. And it's extremely complicated and stressful. I am only trying to find out what is legit and what is not.

Understand, COVID has destroyed my family and I have had to shell out thousands a month to them to keep them and their kids afloat. I couldn't do the protocol right now, regardless. We can barely afford food at the house. All the more reason why this is stressful. My decision right now boils down to choosing between this and half assing it from financial constraints or stick with a doctor with a fair success rate at treatment. It's not easy.

I don't use hustle in a bad way, though I understand why the mind immediately goes to the negative connotation. You're a business guy who understands to a degree the art of persuasion. Little to nothing in life is free and that includes recovering from PFS. I've never faulted you for making money at all. In fact, I've stuck up for you doing it. There has to be an incentive to stick around for something like this. But, obviously, others on the outside looking in will see it differently and throw around the conspiracy theories. And I only feel that being transparent squelches it. Now we know and the world is better for it.

Also, I do not fault you for taking time off. At all. The problem is, I connected hella skeptical guys to you and they sent money for stuff, never heard back, and got upset and their newly formed trust was destroyed. It didn't help matters. Having been completely dedicated to the protocol for 6 months (and I mean that 100%, I worked and spent my ass off) I saw little improvements. Bare in mind, it was Dutasteride for me and that stuff stays in the system for a long time, so that's my logic and probably why.

I'm just in a place where I don't know what to believe anymore, I'm tired of this entire health battle, and I'd much prefer a quick ending than endure the physical agony any further.
    I'm not here to persuade anyone nor do I. The results speak for themselves. The testimonials and recoveries along with these forum posts speak for themselves. You won't find that many anywhere else that I know of. I actually say often, whether guys do it, or don't do it, doesn't matter to me. It's their decision. If they decide to do it, I will help as much as I can. If they see it through, they then become believers when they get their health back.

Just so you know, Joe, I belonged to this forum as simply a member since 2012. I was found here by a few PFS guys because I stupidly used the same screen name and then the flood gates opened. The rest of the forum died and we are the only ones here now. So many guys wanted to know what I did after my post on PH. Then and only then did I decide to build the website. But man.....you try and spread what you know, and what worked for you, and you get crucified by the down and outs.

Recoveries from all over mean nothing to them. Guys improving from devastated to functional mean nothing. Some of these guys can't be that sick because you should see some of the energy some sore sports put into trying to "find me out" or slander me, viciously. All of that time wasted. Their loss. They just cause more people to look me up, and find the protocol.

My point is, it works if you work it. Sorry about the Covid my man. Things have been a little rough on my end too. And about the whole product thing. I ended up going out of state for a few weeks as those orders came in. They just sat there. It's for this reason that we set it up so that you guys could just use the banner on the top of the forum to purchase direct from Iconic. Growing pains.

I wasn't aware that there was any doctor who had success treating PFS. Good luck with it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"