User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need a little Advice

Ok gents, I need a little advice. I've been feeling pretty decent for the last 8 months, until recently. No doubt because I've been feeling good, I pushed it a little too much, and caused this setback. I recently had labs done at my yearly check up, and I'm curious about my E level. It's within' the "normal" range, but after what I read in one of @Outlaw's posts I'm thinking it may be on the low side.

T is 725ng/dl, up from 400ng/dL when I crashed

Estradiol: 21pg/ml (52.5nmol/L)

I've tried a couple cycles of PH's, and I always start to have anxiety/derealization/depression. My last cycle of Androhard I felt great for the first approx. 10 days, then I started to have the aforementioned symptoms - pretty badly, otherwise I would have just pushed through. Anyway, I'm thinking I may be bottoming out my E?? I know some guys have done 4 Andro instead, because of this. Based on my current E level would you guys recommend trying 4 Andro for my next, planned cycle? Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    Ok gents, I need a little advice. I've been feeling pretty decent for the last 8 months, until recently. No doubt because I've been feeling good, I pushed it a little too much, and caused this setback. I recently had labs done at my yearly check up, and I'm curious about my E level. It's within' the "normal" range, but after what I read in one of @Outlaw's posts I'm thinking it may be on the low side.

T is 725ng/dl, up from 400ng/dL when I crashed

Estradiol: 21pg/ml (52.5nmol/L)

I've tried a couple cycles of PH's, and I always start to have anxiety/derealization/depression. My last cycle of Androhard I felt great for the first approx. 10 days, then I started to have the aforementioned symptoms - pretty badly, otherwise I would have just pushed through. Anyway, I'm thinking I may be bottoming out my E?? I know some guys have done 4 Andro instead, because of this. Based on my current E level would you guys recommend trying 4 Andro for my next, planned cycle? Thanks
    What CD always says is to not be too concerned with the bloodwork levels. It’s the last thing anyone with PFS wants to here, we all have this tendency to want to correct specific hormones that are imbalanced, and think that that will make everything okay again. You may have used too high of a dose of androhard. Also I don’t know if you cycled the prohormone properly - for as long as you’re on the prohormone, you need to take the same amount of time off of it, before you can do another cycle.

When you say that because you feel good, you “pushed it a little too much,” I’m not sure if that means you started using partying and slacking from the protocol? Understandable, but if so, that’s why you had a setback. The solution is going to be to just stick with the protocol and you will get the results slowly and steadily.

Personally I use Super R Andro after trying several other prohormones that did not work for me (massive insomnia.) The prohormones aren’t necessarily going to be the key here, following the protocol is the most important thing and then you use the PH cycles if you want to get faster progress. I would not worry too much about the lab results to be honest with you.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really need an estradiol sensitive test run using LC-MS blood testing to be able to tell if estrogen is your problem or not. Estradiol there looks fine, but you’d be surprised how much it differs between that and ECLIA.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Really need an estradiol sensitive test run using LC-MS blood testing to be able to tell if estrogen is your problem or not. Estradiol there looks fine, but you’d be surprised how much it differs between that and ECLIA.
    Thanks man, not sure why I didn't see this until now - never got the email notification. I'm in a downswing currently, but plan to run straight Androsterone when I come out of it. Should I run 4-Andro with it to prevent my E from dropping, or is there something else I can do during cycle if I start to feel like it's dropping? Thanks, man

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks man, not sure why I didn't see this until now - never got the email notification. I'm in a downswing currently, but plan to run straight Androsterone when I come out of it. Should I run 4-Andro with it to prevent my E from dropping, or is there something else I can do during cycle if I start to feel like it's dropping? Thanks, man
    Really the only thing I've found to do is run 4-Andro with it, to prevent estrogen tanking. That's why I incorporated it in my last two cycles when recovering from PFS.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really the only thing I've found to do is run 4-Andro with it, to prevent estrogen tanking. That's why I incorporated it in my last two cycles when recovering from PFS.
    Hey Max,

I'm starting an Ultrahard cycle next week and I'm worried about lowering my E. If I combine UH and AlphaFour, will it mitigate the impact on E?

I already did an AlphaFour cycle.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, that's what I'll plan to do when this DS is over. Thanks, man.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could also simply run the UH solo at a lower dose, such as 2-3 pumps daily. Should prevent crushing your E too much.

Alpha Four is great stuff but it’s expensive and also shut me down.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    You could also simply run the UH solo at a lower dose, such as 2-3 pumps daily. Should prevent crushing your E too much.

Alpha Four is great stuff but it’s expensive and also shut me down.
    How does UH differ from Androsterone? The reason I want to run Androsterone is because I definitely have issues with depleted GABA, and I know Androsterone will stimulate GABA. Just don't want to drop my E and feel miserable.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How does UH differ from Androsterone? The reason I want to run Androsterone is because I definitely have issues with depleted GABA, and I know Androsterone will stimulate GABA. Just don't want to drop my E and feel miserable.
    Ultra Hard has both Androsterone and Epiandrosterone at a 1:3 ratio.

Androsterone acts as a neurosteroid similar to Allopregnanolone, acts as a thyroid hormone mimetic, and raises DHT, while epiandro ”only” increases DHT but doesn’t have the other benefits. Epi can also increase anxiety a bit during the cycle as it works as a GABA antagonist.

They both work the same for increasing 5ar though. I had cycles of UH where my anxiety was worse on it but after coming off I was calmer than ever (increased 5ar = GABA works better)