User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    I've been taking 5 pumps for the last 2 weeks, maybe I need to lower to 4. I feel like absolute shit, if I could painlessly die I would.

I'm gonna keep going until 4 weeks, hopefully it will help in the background.
    Keep going, bro. It will pass, just keep that at the forefront of your mind.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Maximilien's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Outlaw, can't help you on that. I'm just passing by to give you strength ✊��

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also had one of my worst days with this crap. Keep going young king! If you ever need someone to talk to, you have my number. I’m feeling like absolute shit on this cleanse, but whatever is necessary to recover we must do.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the messages guys, this shit sucks but this community is wholesome. Sorry for spreading some downswing doubt, I forgot it was strictly forbidden at the Alpha Four Resort.

And @HOPE, I hope you know the same applies for you. Keep grinding man, one day we are meeting for that recovery beer. Probably not tomorrow, next week or next month, but that day is there somewhere ahead.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just keep going and ignore your thoughts. Easier said than done, I know, but you gotta do it. Just follow the protocol and give it TIME. That's all you have to do.

My mind always told me I was the most severe case ever and would never get better, that I had no choice but to end it, even when I'd make progress my mind would make me doubt it. I believe the GABA disruption from fin is what causes these thoughts and worries. Now I actually feel better than pre pfs most days. Not to brag or anything but I actually feel bulletproof some days lol. The confidence and well being feels amazing.

Five pumps of Alpha Four made me an emotional pussy and also shut me down a bit lol. Keep an eye on it.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 07-07-2021 at 04:43 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Just keep going and ignore your thoughts. Easier said than done, I know, but you gotta do it. Just follow the protocol and give it TIME. That's all you have to do.

My mind always told me I was the most severe case ever and would never get better, that I had no choice but to end it, even when I'd make progress my mind would make me doubt it. I believe the GABA disruption from fin is what causes these thoughts and worries. Now I actually feel better than pre pfs most days. Not to brag or anything but I actually feel bulletproof some days lol. The confidence and well being feels amazing.

Five pumps of Alpha Four made me an emotional pussy and also shut me down a bit lol. Keep an eye on it.
    Thanks for logging in king.

Following the protocol is easy. Being patient is a different thing.

Yeah maybe my GABA is fucked because I have some pretty good tinnitus, which has been showed to be caused my low GABA. This is my biggest fear. I believe the protocol will cure me but I'm afraid I will keep the T. It is by far my most annoying symptom (honestly more than depression and anxiety). I know Turnover got rid of his with a cycle and some B vitamins.

Does anyone know how long I should keep my cycle? I read 4-6 weeks in the stickies.. am I better to keep it at 4 for my 1st cycle or can it benefit if I push to 6? My 2nd and 3rd week gave me an upswing, and now I am a bit below my baseline pre-cycle. But I could push and extra 2 weeks.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Thanks for logging in king.

Following the protocol is easy. Being patient is a different thing.

Yeah maybe my GABA is fucked because I have some pretty good tinnitus, which has been showed to be caused my low GABA. This is my biggest fear. I believe the protocol will cure me but I'm afraid I will keep the T. It is by far my most annoying symptom (honestly more than depression and anxiety). I know Turnover got rid of his with a cycle and some B vitamins.

Does anyone know how long I should keep my cycle? I read 4-6 weeks in the stickies.. am I better to keep it at 4 for my 1st cycle or can it benefit if I push to 6? My 2nd and 3rd week gave me an upswing, and now I am a bit below my baseline pre-cycle. But I could push and extra 2 weeks.
    First cycle might be best to do 4 weeks, but if you feel good keep at it. I went 12 weeks this last cycle with huge benefits

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    First cycle might be best to do 4 weeks, but if you feel good keep at it. I went 12 weeks this last cycle with huge benefits
    Another absolute legend visiting the resort.

Thanks man, I'll try to push for 6 weeks.

Although my anxiety/tinnitus/depression has recently risen from this cycle, I must admit it helped with erection quality and sensitivity. Still going strong at day 48 of nofap, I'm going for at least 100.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Go for 4-5 weeks on your first run imo.

I had tinnitus pre fin which then got a lot worse during pfs. Now it's back to how it was pre fin. I don't even notice it really. So there's definitely hope it'll go away at least to a good degree.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Go for 4-5 weeks on your first run imo.

I had tinnitus pre fin which then got a lot worse during pfs. Now it's back to how it was pre fin. I don't even notice it really. So there's definitely hope it'll go away at least to a good degree.
    That's encouraging stuff.

Its weird because it's not only tinnitus, but also sound sensivity and cracking ears. I used to listen to music at least at 75% of volume, and now 30% is too much. Even the announcing voice in the metro makes me cringe. Since it fluctuates, I hope there is no physical damage and one day it will go away