Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    That's encouraging stuff.

Its weird because it's not only tinnitus, but also sound sensivity and cracking ears. I used to listen to music at least at 75% of volume, and now 30% is too much. Even the announcing voice in the metro makes me cringe. Since it fluctuates, I hope there is no physical damage and one day it will go away
    @Outlaw
    The sound sensitivity went away for me with time and no significant loss in hearing. I suggest using ear plugs when in loud environments just to be safe, until sensitivity normalizes.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's encouraging stuff.

Its weird because it's not only tinnitus, but also sound sensivity and cracking ears. I used to listen to music at least at 75% of volume, and now 30% is too much. Even the announcing voice in the metro makes me cringe. Since it fluctuates, I hope there is no physical damage and one day it will go away
    I had bad sensitivity in my eyes with light. Grocery stores were my biggest fear. Finally improved

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's great news @Hulk Smash. How long did it take you?

@Turnover25 man that symptom must've sucked at the beginning, good thing it's gone. What B vitamins did you take? I read your thread but I'm not sure I understand what you took. I'd like to avoid methylated vitamins.. can simply taking a B12 help my tinnitus? Or B12 and folate? I'm honestly lost with this vitamin talk, I'd like to see if B helps but your methyl crash scares me and I just wanna play it safe

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's great news @Hulk Smash. How long did it take you?

@Turnover25 man that symptom must've sucked at the beginning, good thing it's gone. What B vitamins did you take? I read your thread but I'm not sure I understand what you took. I'd like to avoid methylated vitamins.. can simply taking a B12 help my tinnitus? Or B12 and folate? I'm honestly lost with this vitamin talk, I'd like to see if B helps but your methyl crash scares me and I just wanna play it safe
    I took methylated vitamins lol. I’d steer clear

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    I took methylated vitamins lol. I’d steer clear
    Got you hahah

But didn't you say you think the B vitamins helped your tinnitus (along with your 1st cycle)? You think a B12 could help?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got you hahah

But didn't you say you think the B vitamins helped your tinnitus (along with your 1st cycle)? You think a B12 could help?
    I think they helped. But I was taking methyl folate and methyl b12 with a b complex with C (doesn’t include folate or b12) but my initial reaction just isn’t worth the risk. I think a normal b complex would be something to try if you wanted, don’t do methyl. If it makes you feel bad just stop. I really attribute most of my success this far to cycling.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Outlaw, I think about 1 year or less.
    Could've healed faster if I was consistent.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shouldn't be hard to hit all your B vitamin requirements in diet, fellas. If you're not, use a cronometer to help tweak to get you there. I get more than my 100% requirement every single day.

Diet FIRST, Supplement LATER. Keep this in mind when it comes to micronutrients, especially fat soluble and water soluble vitamins.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok thanks for the input guys, I'll try ti hit it with diet and will maybe add a b complex down the line.

10 days left on this 1st cycle. Here's what happened so far

1st week
    - Not much, felt some extra energy the 1st
    day, maybe a bit more anxiety

2nd and 3rd week
    - A sense of normalcy returned, I could feel
    like myself a bit more. I felt like making jokes
    sometimes (compared to never)
    - Was able to get a 50% erection from
    thoughts (groundbreaking accomplishment
    for me)
    - More easily aroused from thoughts/visual

4th week
    - Got morning wood couple days in a row
    - Got 1 spontaneous erection 3 days in a row,
    which I have almost never had before (it's a
    bitch to conceal when wearing tight office
    pants)
    - Noticed my abs were way more visible
    when flexing. I have less bloat, I look like I'm
    sucking my stomach in but I'm not
    - Sense of normalcy faded, and more anxiety

Other things I noticed is that lack of sleep seriously affects me. The days I was running on 5-6 hours brought me close to the despair of my first months mentally. Sleep was not impacted on this cycle really. I had 2-3 days where I woke up 1 hour before my alarm but that's it.

Emotions wise I can laugh sometimes at jokes or videos (I was a zombie before), but the frequency and the intensity of my emotions is still lacking. I have to fake interest in a lot of situations.

Mentally I have been pretty sharp. I presented a 15min presentation without reading anything in at work in front of a lot of people and I was just as sharp as I used to be. My recovery in this department is quite good.

Penis sensitivity has also maybe improved a bit. It fluctuates day to day when edging. When flaccid, the texture is doing good. It used to be really thin and rubber, with a sticky texture.

All in all, except for a few bad days and the tinnitus (which has occasionnaly risen beyond baseline), I am doing the best I have ever been on this cycle. My bad for all those details but it helps me see that there is an upward trend. Otherwise the progress is so slow that you take it for granted and think you're stalling. I realize that I'm improving when I compare myself to 3 months ago. I honestly can't wait to get back on the herbs and see if the snapback helps (especially tinnitus)

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok thanks for the input guys, I'll try ti hit it with diet and will maybe add a b complex down the line.

10 days left on this 1st cycle. Here's what happened so far

1st week
    - Not much, felt some extra energy the 1st
    day, maybe a bit more anxiety

2nd and 3rd week
    - A sense of normalcy returned, I could feel
    like myself a bit more. I felt like making jokes
    sometimes (compared to never)
    - Was able to get a 50% erection from
    thoughts (groundbreaking accomplishment
    for me)
    - More easily aroused from thoughts/visual

4th week
    - Got morning wood couple days in a row
    - Got 1 spontaneous erection 3 days in a row,
    which I have almost never had before (it's a
    bitch to conceal when wearing tight office
    pants)
    - Noticed my abs were way more visible
    when flexing. I have less bloat, I look like I'm
    sucking my stomach in but I'm not
    - Sense of normalcy faded, and more anxiety

Other things I noticed is that lack of sleep seriously affects me. The days I was running on 5-6 hours brought me close to the despair of my first months mentally. Sleep was not impacted on this cycle really. I had 2-3 days where I woke up 1 hour before my alarm but that's it.

Emotions wise I can laugh sometimes at jokes or videos (I was a zombie before), but the frequency and the intensity of my emotions is still lacking. I have to fake interest in a lot of situations.

Mentally I have been pretty sharp. I presented a 15min presentation without reading anything in at work in front of a lot of people and I was just as sharp as I used to be. My recovery in this department is quite good.

Penis sensitivity has also maybe improved a bit. It fluctuates day to day when edging. When flaccid, the texture is doing good. It used to be really thin and rubber, with a sticky texture.

All in all, except for a few bad days and the tinnitus (which has occasionnaly risen beyond baseline), I am doing the best I have ever been on this cycle. My bad for all those details but it helps me see that there is an upward trend. Otherwise the progress is so slow that you take it for granted and think you're stalling. I realize that I'm improving when I compare myself to 3 months ago. I honestly can't wait to get back on the herbs and see if the snapback helps (especially tinnitus)
    Great news. Remember, the 4-Andro is just to give you a test base and alpha boost to mitigate some of the low estrogen issues and GABA-related issues you’ll get on androsterone from blasting GABA. The real magic is done from androsterone and you should see it post cycle with GABA related improvements among others. Keep at it.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.