User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree cd although if i had to put it on a scale what is best for the hpta axis not sleeping well or melatonin administration for beating sleep issues i will chose the second option. As of now i am doing pretty good i use before sleep melatonin and magnesium malate and i am full throttle on wim hof and excersising (body weights and HIIT cardio). I sleep also between 11 pm-7 am everyday i ve seen the positive although i havent done the first step(the cleanse) tbh and that's because my father don't knows a shit about my situation and if he finds out i would be on trouble and i try to hide it so yeah... Anyway i keep pushing no matter what !
    Last but no least i run also a cycle of proviron 50mg for 1 month along with HIIT and working out and cold exposure---> i could feel the confidence that the increase of DHT had done to me I had no brain fog,fatigue,depression etc.
    I also intend to use shrooms during my meditation and breath work whats your thoughts on that @Cdsnuts ofc they arent recommended on protocol for obvious reasons but they have absolutely potential to heal trauma and changing an individuals mindset for the better in other words they can enlighten someones life for the better NOW imagine these tools combined with holosync and breath work..

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I don't think proviron or drugs are a good thing. That's my opinion... even if it certainly has positives, what about the negatives?

I think you juste have to do the protocole, like everyone

Good Luck!

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks my man well proviron is mesterolone a DHT derivative basically its a prohormone negatives are a little hair shedding other than that all good

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shilakoot View Post
    Hello Swole Family,
    I am 25 years old male from Greece and pssd sufferer
    my story is like this i took paroxetine 10 mg (from 2016-2020) and got pssd when i took paroxetine 20 mg with solian(amisulpride) 50 mg for 10 months.
    My symptoms are:
    ED(difficult to get or maintain erections)
    no emotional issues at all
    hard flaccid
    insomnia(i use melatonin for that)
    lack of body odor and oilness of skin
    fatigue
    poor memory and cognition
    Now i am completely med free and my problem is that i am one thesis away from graduating computer science and its unbearable cant do a shit and also my family doesnt have the money to support me.
    My biggest concerns are the possibility of permanent penile atrophy idk if its true i use Angion method for that but its not doing the job sometimes i cant get it up even with that lol.
    The only thing i did so far is experimenting with whatever i can from the protocol like meditation,hiit,wim hof method,strength training with body weight and paleo diet and as far as supps i take :
    vitamin d 4.000 iu
    spirulina
    tribulus
    melatonin 3mg
    i ve seen the condition reverse to 100 percent temporarily though which is inspiring also i have good genes i became shredded in approximately one month of trying shit and working out. I have one question though is melatonin for sleep a good option or as a form of HRT is pretty much dangerous meaning it will shut down my own natural melatonin production in the long run?
    I also intend to use weed for sleep issues too dont know if its a good idea but i am really in the shitter and i want something to knock me out from my personal hell at nights
    And also the classic thought that fucks my mind cause i am pssd (idk if i will recover) and not pfs and the other thoughts of an easy way out like possible sibo diagnosis or gut related stuff or somekind of magic biohacking
    Basically thats about it your thoughts and recommendations are very much appreciated take care.
    I didn't realize marijuana was on my list of sleep herbs....good thing it's legal now.

I've seen the condition reverse 100% for good. As have many.

Melatonin is fine right now. But you have to use it in conjunction with the sleep herbs.

Weed is estrogenic, so not a good idea there.

There is a reason the protocol was written the way it was. It seems this new batch of guys doesn't get that.........
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"