User Tag List

Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenSun View Post
    Dude. You did the 21 day fast, that is great. Now get on the protocol! Don't re fast 21 days and than do trib cycles, no work outs etc. Please just get on the protocol.
    Thanks, I just wasn’t sure if I need to redo the fast (even a 1 week fast) because there was a gap. I’ve been following the diet since it became my normal diet, and I did restart the herbal cycle recently. I got back from my HIIT a few minutes ago as well. Thank you for being positive and respectful, I will take what you said to heart.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    I did have multiple long stretches where I was doing the protocol — go back and read my thread if you’re curious, I’ve been here longer than just the last few posts. I have never shied away from what I have and haven’t done. I’ve been upfront the whole time, and I literally said that I’ve been off protocol. It’s not some big secret.

I can look at myself in the mirror, I don’t know what you’re talking about. I am not "super delusional,” you’ve been consistently misinterpreting things that I say. It appears that I somehow offended you and now you’ve decided to antagonize me with your hostile and patronizing attitude. You’re the one with the attitude problem, you’re the one being disrespectful and hostile. Knock it off dude. And if you can’t — leave me alone.
    You said it yourself, you've been off the protocol. Thus, any complaining and thoughts about being immune to recovering has absolutely zero value.

Honestly, I'm sorry for coming harshly. Perhaps I should've sugar coated it a little bit, but given that you still don't seem to get it, I don't think it would've worked either.

I don't care if a guy that hasn't done any work for the whole year complains about lack of progress. You do you. The only reason I replied as bluntly is because I don't want new guys seeing your posts and thinking ''damn, maybe this protocol doesn't work''. When I first got PFS, there was another user here that used to complain despite not doing much, and it made me suicidal and doubting the protocol. Now that I know it works, I don't want the scenario to repeat for other newcomers.

I recommend that you start by doing a proper 1 year of TMO, while ruling out other infections/conditions and healing your gut.

But if you're gonna complain without doing the work, I don't know what you're doing here. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Best of luck man

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    You said it yourself, you've been off the protocol. Thus, any complaining and thoughts about being immune to recovering has absolutely zero value.

Honestly, I'm sorry for coming harshly. Perhaps I should've sugar coated it a little bit, but given that you still don't seem to get it, I don't think it would've worked either.

I don't care if a guy that hasn't done any work for the whole year complains about lack of progress. You do you. The only reason I replied as bluntly is because I don't want new guys seeing your posts and thinking ''damn, maybe this protocol doesn't work''. When I first got PFS, there was another user here that used to complain despite not doing much, and it made me suicidal and doubting the protocol. Now that I know it works, I don't want the scenario to repeat for other newcomers.

I recommend that you start by doing a proper 1 year of TMO, while ruling out other infections/conditions and healing your gut.

But if you're gonna complain without doing the work, I don't know what you're doing here. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Best of luck man
    Here we go again with your condescending attitude, the deliberate misinterpretations, and putting words in my mouth.

When did I say that I was not going to go back on the protocol? I did not say that.

I was not complaining that the protocol doesn’t work, as you’ve repeatedly mistated. I came back to my thread laying out my cards and my concerns/worries and seeking guidance. I wasn’t here whining “I’m not following the protocol, I’m not getting better, therefore the protocol does not work” or whatever stuff you seem to think I said.

I doubt that you’re sorry for coming across in such a disrespectful and arrogant way. There’s a difference between “not sugarcoating” things and not treating people properly. CD can be direct without being disrespectful, but I don’t think you know how to do that.

Anyone who just got PFS and came to my thread would read through the entire thing and make their own judgements, rather than take a few questions here and there and blow them out of proportion. When I first got PFS I spent many hours reading through threads and I know what it’s like.

If you can’t be polite and respectful when you talk to me, then don’t. Good luck and goodbye.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here we go again with your condescending attitude, the deliberate misinterpretations, and putting words in my mouth.

When did I say that I was not going to go back on the protocol? I did not say that.

I was not complaining that the protocol doesn’t work, as you’ve repeatedly mistated. I came back to my thread laying out my cards and my concerns/worries and seeking guidance. I wasn’t here whining “I’m not following the protocol, I’m not getting better, therefore the protocol does not work” or whatever stuff you seem to think I said.

I doubt that you’re sorry for coming across in such a disrespectful and arrogant way. There’s a difference between “not sugarcoating” things and not treating people properly. CD can be direct without being disrespectful, but I don’t think you know how to do that.

Anyone who just got PFS and came to my thread would read through the entire thing and make their own judgements, rather than take a few questions here and there and blow them out of proportion. When I first got PFS I spent many hours reading through threads and I know what it’s like.

If you can’t be polite and respectful when you talk to me, then don’t. Good luck and goodbye.
    Trust me when you're fucked you don't always want to read a 40 pages thread. Often times, you read a single depressing sentence and your head start spinning.

I don't want newcomers to get depressed by seeing a 4 years account saying he thinks he is immune to recovering. They shouldn't have to do an archaeological dig to interpret that statement. So my reaction will serve as a reminder that you are not doing the protocol.

I am honestly sorry for coming harshly. I stand by what I said, but I agree it could've been gentler.

I won't reply to this thread anymore, there's really no point. Good luck man
    Last edited by Outlaw; 09-24-2022 at 05:27 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Trust me when you're fucked you don't always want to read a 40 pages thread. Often times, you read a single depressing sentence and your head start spinning.

I don't want newcomers to get depressed by seeing a 4 years account saying he thinks he is immune to recovering. They shouldn't have to do an archaeological dig to interpret that statement. So my reaction will serve as a reminder that you are not doing the protocol.

I am honestly sorry for coming harshly. I stand by what I said, but I agree it could've been gentler.

I won't reply to this thread anymore, there's really no point. Good luck man
    Over the last couple of weeks I started going back to the gym (albeit inconsistently which doesn’t really count, but it’s better than nothing,) and I restarted the herb cycle, for example. I am doing the protocol now (I’m not going to miss workouts so today could be the “official” restart.)

I maintain that you misunderstand me, and I find it interesting that you couldn’t resist leaving one last parting dig. I appreciate that you’ll stop bothering me, good luck and goodbye.
    Last edited by LetsGo; 09-26-2022 at 07:29 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man,

As others have said, I don’t think another fast is necessary.

Continue with the protocol as needed, just put emphasis on controlling your mind (cold showers, breathing , meditation ) It’s probably the toughest part of entire thing, keeping your mind in Check when doubt creeps in then it’s a snowball effect. You recognize when you are in a anxiety /depressive state, which is half the battle

I can’t speak for the timeline as there seems to some start/stop, but you will recover . It’s in the cards. Good luck

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AltRoute View Post
    Hey man,

As others have said, I don’t think another fast is necessary.

Continue with the protocol as needed, just put emphasis on controlling your mind (cold showers, breathing , meditation ) It’s probably the toughest part of entire thing, keeping your mind in Check when doubt creeps in then it’s a snowball effect. You recognize when you are in a anxiety /depressive state, which is half the battle

I can’t speak for the timeline as there seems to some start/stop, but you will recover . It’s in the cards. Good luck
    Thanks man. I agree that keeping one’s mind in check can be difficult, and thank you for the advice (which I’m taking) and encouragement.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sexual improvements are last to come, I’d suggest setting it and forgetting it.
    Do the protocol. Come back in exactly one year, doing it consistently with little to no breaks, then judge again.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve been taking cold showers twice a day for 2 minutes each, after each Wim Hof session, and meditating for 20 minutes after the morning cold shower (while using the red light Joovv for 15 minutes of that.)

Normal herb rotation, normal weightlifting and HIIT, with one non-gym day per week. Sleep schedule is still off, but I sleep ~7.5 hours per night. Protocol-friendly diet, but with carb backloads on all gym days. No protein powders.

That’s as much as I feel like writing now.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve been taking cold showers twice a day for 2 minutes each, after each Wim Hof session, and meditating for 20 minutes after the morning cold shower (while using the red light Joovv for 15 minutes of that.)

Normal herb rotation, normal weightlifting and HIIT, with one non-gym day per week. Sleep schedule is still off, but I sleep ~7.5 hours per night. Protocol-friendly diet, but with carb backloads on all gym days. No protein powders.

That’s as much as I feel like writing now.
    Hey letsgo, was wondering how the legal practice was going. Been a while since we spoke, so keen on updates.