User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup, I’m just astonishingly sensitive to all stimulants.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    You seem to know a lot about the prohormones, so I was wondering if you had any suggestions for me before I go back on them.

Since Ultrahard gives me terrible insomnia, I got Super R Andro. In the past I used it for I think maybe a week or two, but I didn’t notice any effects with two pumps per day.

When I try it again, should I increase the dose to 3 or 4 pumps if I don’t notice effects in the first week? Would adding Alpha Four help me get benefits from the Super R Andro, or is it just to help with low estrogen symptoms? Thanks!
    FAR from a prohormone expert , especially with my last cycle trying to understand why I was so suppressed early on in cycle LOL.

To answer the question, I’m not familiar with Super R. I originally wanted to take that wayyy before I got entrenched in protocol, but decided to follow recommendations from site. But yeah, definitely increase dosage if you weren’t feeling negative on 2 pumps.

For Alpha 4, probably going to have to play around with that based on feel. People on here have said they’ve felt like a complete beast adding in A4 with the DHt prohormone, for me I just felt more euphoric . It will definitely help with low E that’s Forsure.

Sorry I couldn’t be of more help. These things won’t fuck you up as they are not that suppressive so as long as your following protocol play around with it and adjust as needed

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AltRoute View Post
    FAR from a prohormone expert , especially with my last cycle trying to understand why I was so suppressed early on in cycle LOL.

To answer the question, I’m not familiar with Super R. I originally wanted to take that wayyy before I got entrenched in protocol, but decided to follow recommendations from site. But yeah, definitely increase dosage if you weren’t feeling negative on 2 pumps.

For Alpha 4, probably going to have to play around with that based on feel. People on here have said they’ve felt like a complete beast adding in A4 with the DHt prohormone, for me I just felt more euphoric . It will definitely help with low E that’s Forsure.

Sorry I couldn’t be of more help. These things won’t fuck you up as they are not that suppressive so as long as your following protocol play around with it and adjust as needed
    That’s okay. CD himself said that to use Super R if you get insomnia side effects from Ultrahard. Super R is converted by the body into DHT, like Ultrahard.

The more testosterone that is converted into DHT, the less there is to convert to estrogen, which I think can lead to the low estrogen levels. The Alpha Four has DHEA which can be converted into testosterone, or it helps make more testosterone, and then there would I guess be enough to make enough estrogen.

Thanks for the help, I will consider getting some Alpha Four before I jump back on the Super R Andro.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just curious, maybe someone can explain:

Does ultrahard really convert testosterone in DHT. I thought ultrahard itself is acting similar to DHT.

How does ultrahard supress estrogen?
    How does Alpha Four raise estrogen?