User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lost Empire VIP Herbs

I haven’t been updating my thread due to work promotion , but have since incorporated 20 of the 24 herbs listed on the website. Since I’ve been buying my herbs from LEH, I’ve reached the point of being a “VIP”, where I am able to get products that Aren’t on regular shop.

Would any of you recommend any of the stuff on there? I see a bunch of tinctures such as Reishi, Chaga Spagyric, Aatragalus, etc and wonder if any of the vets /vips have tried them??

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m a “VIP” as well; CD told me that the powders are generally better than a tincture of the same herb. (The exception is pine pollen where the tincture is much stronger than the herb.)

I think it’s probably best to stick with the powders, except pine pollen where both are good. (Powder daily, tincture as part of the rotation.)

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    I’m a “VIP” as well; CD told me that the powders are generally better than a tincture of the same herb. (The exception is pine pollen where the tincture is much stronger than the herb.)

I think it’s probably best to stick with the powders, except pine pollen where both are good. (Powder daily, tincture as part of the rotation.)
    Yeah I was going to keep the powders of my herbs but just was wondering about adding the others like Reishi and Astragalus (not listed on website ) to the rotation to make it a “complete 3 week cycle “ but I’m going to let it be, maybe getting the PP tincture, thanks

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AltRoute View Post
    I haven’t been updating my thread due to work promotion , but have since incorporated 20 of the 24 herbs listed on the website. Since I’ve been buying my herbs from LEH, I’ve reached the point of being a “VIP”, where I am able to get products that Aren’t on regular shop.

Would any of you recommend any of the stuff on there? I see a bunch of tinctures such as Reishi, Chaga Spagyric, Aatragalus, etc and wonder if any of the vets /vips have tried them??
    I highly recommend their VIP tribulus tincture, currently out of stock however.