User Tag List

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    What caused your methylation issue or crash specifically?
    Taking a unmethylated B-complex that contained folic acid. It's the only supplement that ever gave me a long lasting setback. I would avoid folic acid at all cost, especially people with gut issues or those who crashed on a few pills.

It took me months to figure out what happened, and I'm in the process of fixing it. If you wanna talk about it you can PM man, I don't want distract people from TMO since it's really a separate issue.

I read your update the other day. Of course that SSRI setback is not cool, but what I mostly took from it, is that you would doing really good before that. Knowing from how far you were coming, I'm happy for that man. You were badly hit, and I only started relating with you when I worsened from that B vitamin, and crashed for 6 months to such a severe level that's hard to describe. I'll make a post about it when I'll be done with it. Anyway, sending you good vibes man

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Taking a unmethylated B-complex that contained folic acid. It's the only supplement that ever gave me a long lasting setback. I would avoid folic acid at all cost, especially people with gut issues or those who crashed on a few pills.

It took me months to figure out what happened, and I'm in the process of fixing it. If you wanna talk about it you can PM man, I don't want distract people from TMO since it's really a separate issue.

I read your update the other day. Of course that SSRI setback is not cool, but what I mostly took from it, is that you would doing really good before that. Knowing from how far you were coming, I'm happy for that man. You were badly hit, and I only started relating with you when I worsened from that B vitamin, and crashed for 6 months to such a severe level that's hard to describe. I'll make a post about it when I'll be done with it. Anyway, sending you good vibes man
    how are you holding up?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whatsup bud,

I have been better, but I've been worse. From October to March was absolutely brutal, and I'm grateful to be alive. Unfortunately TMO wasn't helping anymore, and I was getting worse and worse. And I humbly think I am the most disciplined guy here, so it wasn't a lack of trying.

I spent hundreds of hours reading and trying to correlate my new symptoms, and everything pointed to gut dysbiosis and methylation block. I've recently been working with a great doctor in the US, which confirmed both. This explains why I developed new symptoms (exercise intolerance, muscle wasting,insomnia) and all my usual symptoms worsened. It also explains why TMO wasn't cutting it for me anymore. Some gut issues can be fixed with fasts and diet, but methylation blocks absolutely cannot. And in fact, a methylation block will predispose you to gut issues, so I have to address both.

So basically I did all the groundwork, and I will be treating my gut for the next months, after which I will run a methylation panel and support methylation if needed. Taking methylation support with a bad gut is a bad idea, so gotta do it in this order.

I am really glad that my specific issues (which I don't want to confuse the forum with) have been confirmed by a reputable doctor. People here were doubtful that a single B vitamin could trigger such a mess, but my test results clearly show anomalies, and the sequence of events linking the B vitamin, the gut issues, the methylation block and the mitochondrial dysfunction can be explained. Once these issues are taken care of, the protocol's efficiency will be insane and I will ramp up the healing.

As for the ears, I am still unable to live a ''normal'' life sound-wise as I could before the dentist. I still shower with ear-plugs, and I can't work in person at the office. But I made huge progress. From not tolerating my own voice, to being able to listen to music, go to class and go to the supermarket sometimes. I know the issue is not purely physical, because I can lower the sensitivity by taking a specific kind of magnesium that blocks NMDA receptors.

Sorry for getting all technical, I'm just trying to give a representative answer. I really had no choice but to learn all that bullshit, but I can see a way out. I can't wait to nuke these issues and get back to the good ol' TMO savage mode everyday.

Just read your latest post, I am so glad for you man. I'll be going away from the forums for a few months so I might not reply. On top of fixing my gut, I have to pass the Quebec Bar this fall, so big work ahead. If everything works out, I will be a lawyer with a healthier gut by January. And after another year on TMO, I should be dangerously close to my mythical ''Hide your daughter'' season. Take care man, sending you good vibes

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whatsup bud,

I have been better, but I've been worse. From October to March was absolutely brutal, and I'm grateful to be alive. Unfortunately TMO wasn't helping anymore, and I was getting worse and worse. And I humbly think I am the most disciplined guy here, so it wasn't a lack of trying.

I spent hundreds of hours reading and trying to correlate my new symptoms, and everything pointed to gut dysbiosis and methylation block. I've recently been working with a great doctor in the US, which confirmed both. This explains why I developed new symptoms (exercise intolerance, muscle wasting,insomnia) and all my usual symptoms worsened. It also explains why TMO wasn't cutting it for me anymore. Some gut issues can be fixed with fasts and diet, but methylation blocks absolutely cannot. And in fact, a methylation block will predispose you to gut issues, so I have to address both.

So basically I did all the groundwork, and I will be treating my gut for the next months, after which I will run a methylation panel and support methylation if needed. Taking methylation support with a bad gut is a bad idea, so gotta do it in this order.

I am really glad that my specific issues (which I don't want to confuse the forum with) have been confirmed by a reputable doctor. People here were doubtful that a single B vitamin could trigger such a mess, but my test results clearly show anomalies, and the sequence of events linking the B vitamin, the gut issues, the methylation block and the mitochondrial dysfunction can be explained. Once these issues are taken care of, the protocol's efficiency will be insane and I will ramp up the healing.

As for the ears, I am still unable to live a ''normal'' life sound-wise as I could before the dentist. I still shower with ear-plugs, and I can't work in person at the office. But I made huge progress. From not tolerating my own voice, to being able to listen to music, go to class and go to the supermarket sometimes. I know the issue is not purely physical, because I can lower the sensitivity by taking a specific kind of magnesium that blocks NMDA receptors.

Sorry for getting all technical, I'm just trying to give a representative answer. I really had no choice but to learn all that bullshit, but I can see a way out. I can't wait to nuke these issues and get back to the good ol' TMO savage mode everyday.

Just read your latest post, I am so glad for you man. I'll be going away from the forums for a few months so I might not reply. On top of fixing my gut, I have to pass the Quebec Bar this fall, so big work ahead. If everything works out, I will be a lawyer with a healthier gut by January. And after another year on TMO, I should be dangerously close to my mythical ''Hide your daughter'' season. Take care man, sending you good vibes
    Rooting for you big guy! Grab the bull by the horns

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Whatsup bud,

"Hide your daughter season." Lol
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been away for a couple months.

In October I treated my chlamydia with a 1 week course of Amoxicilin, and it has really improved my PFS. The sound sensitivity got better, and I can now easily tolerate music, cars, and conversations. I stay away from restaurants/clubs, but otherwise I am back to a living state, and I'm so grateful for it. Those improvements have also allowed be to go back to recording music. Also, this treatment has really improved my orgasm quality. It went from a 3/10 to a 6 or 7/10. This is amazing, and I guess it shows that orgasm blunting can also be caused by prostate infections. Same thing for premature ejaculation, it improved a lot.

In November I continued my gut treatment, with a 6 week course of natural antibiotics (Melia and Morinda Supreme) for my SIBO. The last 2 months have been the best in the last 2 years. Don't notice tinnitus as much, sleep well, energy to workout, mentally connected.

Another big move was staying away from this place and (some of) its people. No offense, but you can't heal if everyday you feed off other people's misery. And don't tell me it's because you're the worst here. I was worst than most of you and I'm finally starting to pull myself out, and disconnecting from the internet is a big part of the puzzle for everybody. Anyway CD is not really here much it seems, and the place seems to have gone to shit.

And I'm happy to say that I passed my Bar, despite skipping 75% of classes because I was fucked on antibiotics. I studied the whole program in a mouth, and weirdly my PFS was much better when I was focused on that everyday. Now that it's over, my mind and anxiety have more time to wander, and it looks like stress affects me more and my PFS regresses a bit.

At this point at my best, my mental sides are almost gone, tinnitus is not too much noticeable, sound sensitivity is livable, sleep/body/digestion are good, and sexually the biggest symptom is low libido, but the premature ejaculation and orgasm quality improvements are massive.

Keep killing it guys, my improvements are once again telling me this is fixable

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In October I treated my chlamydia with a 1 week course of Amoxicilin, and it has really improved my PFS. The sound sensitivity got better, and I can now easily tolerate music, cars, and conversations. I stay away from restaurants/clubs, but otherwise I am back to a living state, and I'm so grateful for it. Those improvements have also allowed be to go back to recording music. Also, this treatment has really improved my orgasm quality. It went from a 3/10 to a 6 or 7/10. This is amazing, and I guess it shows that orgasm blunting can also be caused by prostate infections. Same thing for premature ejaculation, it improved a lot.

In November I continued my gut treatment, with a 6 week course of natural antibiotics (Melia and Morinda Supreme) for my SIBO. The last 2 months have been the best in the last 2 years. Don't notice tinnitus as much, sleep well, energy to workout, mentally connected.

Another big move was staying away from this place and (some of) its people. No offense, but you can't heal if everyday you feed off other people's misery. And don't tell me it's because you're the worst here. I was worst than most of you and I'm finally starting to pull myself out, and disconnecting from the internet is a big part of the puzzle for everybody. Anyway CD is not really here much it seems, and the place seems to have gone to shit.

And I'm happy to say that I passed my Bar, despite skipping 75% of classes because I was fucked on antibiotics. I studied the whole program in a mouth, and weirdly my PFS was much better when I was focused on that everyday. Now that it's over, my mind and anxiety have more time to wander, and it looks like stress affects me more and my PFS regresses a bit.

At this point at my best, my mental sides are almost gone, tinnitus is not too much noticeable, sound sensitivity is livable, sleep/body/digestion are good, and sexually the biggest symptom is low libido, but the premature ejaculation and orgasm quality improvements are massive.

Awesome dude. Just checked in here after a couple months off as well, good to see.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by road to recover View Post
    Outlaw thanks for yiur concern on redit and good luck in fully healing. I thinj the programme isnt suitable for realky severe cases like me but glad to see you are doing well on it. I was so fucking close if i had just avoided seroquel on and off life was oerfectly livable
    This is all total bullshit. There is no “severity” of cases, only severity of symptoms stemming from the root causes of them. 5ARIs break multiple neurosteroid cascades and cause metabolic health issues that can be much more “severe” in some sufferers. However, that does not mean that holistic health implementation won’t work for them. Just might take longer or need additional tweaks.

Quit trying to scare people into thinking they’re fucked. You’re a selfish cunt and you’re reaping the rewards of your attitude toward yourself and others. You get what you put in, in this world, and you’ve put nothing but shit, fear, and idiocy for the last year that I’ve had to interact with you on Discord and here.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congrats on your progress man. PE is generally gone for me as well, only subtly returning when I have a "dip." I use that term to refer to mild short lived downswings of a week or less.
    Heres to hoping 2023 is our year 🥂🥂