User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Proviron

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used proviron for about 14 days after seeing that post on PH did no shit to me else then some erections without libido and got lot of acne on my back so wouldn't recommend it.
    I think there is no way currently else than CD's protocol to recover.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    Interesting. Did everyone at PH accuse him of faking it, or did more people follow that protocol? And did it work for others? That’s the big test; if someone recovers and lays out a formula that is repeatable, then that’s huge. I’m only aware of CDsnuts having done that, so far.

If all it took to get better was an 8-week course of Proviron - even if it made you feel terrible for 8 weeks - that would be amazing. Especially if they were eating gluten and not working out at all. (I prefer to work out and build muscle, though.)

Personally, I’m starting to feel that the prohormones (or I guess proviron for those who are inclined to go that route) might be essential to recovering. I don’t immediately recall reading recovery stories here that didn’t involve the prohormones.

A number of posters there did call him out. A few are still in the middle of trying his protocol. One already finished and feel that they took a step forward, but not recovered. He only has done 1 cycle so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravmeena View Post
    I used proviron for about 14 days after seeing that post on PH did no shit to me else then some erections without libido and got lot of acne on my back so wouldn't recommend it.
    I think there is no way currently else than CD's protocol to recover.
    What dosage?