Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Transdermals

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Transdermals

This (the below video) is what I was trying to tell everyone before they jumped down my throat and act like defensive babies. Good to know someone else out there confirms what doctors who treat PFS and gym bros who believe in PFS are saying. Transdermal Androsterone products get immediately converted to DHT where it's applied. Problem is, DHT is too dense to get past the blood brain barrier. Androsterone needs to go straight to brain for conversion and stimulation. Start looking into oral Androsterone options for PFS. It's not difficult.

WATCH: Topical Nandrolone For Hair Loss Prevention And Bodybuilding - YouTube

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why are you STILL butthurt about our interchange on here? You sound like a child, I never jumped down your throat, I just challenged the viewpoint on it. I welcome opposing viewpoints, I just like to see the proof to the pudding so to speak. Which you put some here, which is excellent.

Honestly though, you still post so negatively toward us here just for challenging you? You went to the point of posting in your thread that you were leaving a whole forum based on the interchange with two people? I mean Jesus man, I never once wanted to run you away. It makes you sound like a child to keep doing this. To be frank - no one needs your silly insults here. If you want to do that shit, head to PH. If you want to stay and have interchange and have the occasional flare up, which happens in debate - then stick around. But can we please can this shit? It’s exhausting, and we both have better things to do with our time. Agree to disagree and then get over it.

To make it perfectly clear: I'm not going to respond to anything you post again. This doesn't mean I don't want you here. Good content is always enjoyable here. All I ask is that you quit taking shots at older members just because they disagree with you. Let it go my man. Life's too short to waste time arguing on forums. I'm here to help guys and pay it forward, not waste my time bickering with you.
    Last edited by Maxout777; 08-10-2020 at 12:57 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    To make it perfectly clear: I'm not going to respond to anything you post again.
    Likewise

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why does it have a brain effect if it does not cross the BBB?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    This (the below video) is what I was trying to tell everyone before they jumped down my throat and act like defensive babies. Good to know someone else out there confirms what doctors who treat PFS and gym bros who believe in PFS are saying. Transdermal Androsterone products get immediately converted to DHT where it's applied. Problem is, DHT is too dense to get past the blood brain barrier. Androsterone needs to go straight to brain for conversion and stimulation. Start looking into oral Androsterone options for PFS. It's not difficult.

WATCH: Topical Nandrolone For Hair Loss Prevention And Bodybuilding - YouTube
    What I got from watching that video is that a certain amount of the topical Androsterone would saturate the 5-AR at the tissue where applied and would convert to DHT like you are saying. That does not necessarily mean that ALL of it is converted to DHT before it reaches the blood stream. He talks about if applied to skin like the scrotum that has a high level of 5-AR... I wonder where on the body has a low level of 5-AR?

To summarize, oral Androsterone would likely be a better bang for your buck but to say that topical will not get Androsterone to the brain is incorrect.

Board Admin Feedback Score 0 delsolrob's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First, you're thinking in absolutes...there is not a 100% conversion in the skin to DHT. Yes, there are some regions of the skin that are quite rich in 5a reductase...and can cause SOME conversion to DHT (generally speaking, we want this).

what you're also not realizing is there's a conversion path from DHT to androsterone down the pathway (via 3α-HSD). So, while androsterone is converting to DHT, there is also going to be some conversion back to androsterone from dht downstream.

I appreciate people trying to learn, but these are complicated pathways and topics...you're looking through a small keyhole and calling what you see the whole picture. And making the mistake of telling everyone else what you see is the whole truth...especially when they try to tell you there's more to the picture.

Additionally, comparing oral vs transdermal - the video you showed was comparing injectable vs transdermal...you're also confusing apples and oranges again. You also make the mistake of forgetting 5a reductase also occurs in the liver. By your same logic then oral doesn't work and injection of androsterone is the only option for your purpose...not the case, but simply to demonstrate the flawed logic here.

I don't have hours to sit and post a ton of information, but wanted to chime in with some input on this topic. But, the point is that topical androsterone is quite effective
    Last edited by delsolrob; 08-12-2020 at 02:28 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlucchi View Post
    What I got from watching that video is that a certain amount of the topical Androsterone would saturate the 5-AR at the tissue where applied and would convert to DHT like you are saying. That does not necessarily mean that ALL of it is converted to DHT before it reaches the blood stream. He talks about if applied to skin like the scrotum that has a high level of 5-AR... I wonder where on the body has a low level of 5-AR?

To summarize, oral Androsterone would likely be a better bang for your buck but to say that topical will not get Androsterone to the brain is incorrect.
    Correct. But that comes with a footnote, of course.

And Joe....I haven't been around lately, which by the way is going to change today, but it seems that you are just here to try and poke holes in a tried and true way to heal.

As we all know, there are alot of moving parts to this protocol, and they are all important in their own way towards your recovery, but the most important moving part out of all of them is, MINDSET.

If you're looking for reasons why something won't work or you're trying to search for the negatives in something, you're not doing yourself any favors in moving yourself forward.

Do you know who this protocol works the best for? The guys that jump right in with both feet in full faith that they are on their way to recovery. They follow EXACTLY what is laid out for them to the tee. You know what happens? They recover.

You should be spending your precious time on looking for reasons why this protocol works. Research each thing on it's own. Myself and many, many others have gotten more then enough benefit from pro-hormones to look at this post with a chuckle. They work perfectly for what they were meant to do. No need to think about anything else.

If you want to argue against this method, this isn't the place for you. This forum, or this section rather, is for discussing the protocol that is recommended to heal. That's it. There are plenty other forums for you to argue on, if that's what you like to do.....at least that's what it seems anyway.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 08-15-2020 at 02:43 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    First, you're thinking in absolutes...there is not a 100% conversion in the skin to DHT. Yes, there are some regions of the skin that are quite rich in 5a reductase...and can cause SOME conversion to DHT (generally speaking, we want this).

what you're also not realizing is there's a conversion path from DHT to androsterone down the pathway (via 3α-HSD). So, while androsterone is converting to DHT, there is also going to be some conversion back to androsterone from dht downstream.

I appreciate people trying to learn, but these are complicated pathways and topics...you're looking through a small keyhole and calling what you see the whole picture. And making the mistake of telling everyone else what you see is the whole truth...especially when they try to tell you there's more to the picture.

Additionally, comparing oral vs transdermal - the video you showed was comparing injectable vs transdermal...you're also confusing apples and oranges again. You also make the mistake of forgetting 5a reductase also occurs in the liver. By your same logic then oral doesn't work and injection of androsterone is the only option for your purpose...not the case, but simply to demonstrate the flawed logic here.

I don't have hours to sit and post a ton of information, but wanted to chime in with some input on this topic. But, the point is that topical androsterone is quite effective
    See this is what I was looking for to begin with. Not, "You clearly don't know how transdermals work," and that's it. As if to say, "Sit down, shut up, and stop asking questions, peasant." You all expect me to sink literal thousands of dollars into your pockets for goods to fix something that has turned my life upside down. If I or anyone else has questions, explain. It's the least you can do. Im not stupid. I can understand science talk. I'm so tired of hearing in here, "just trust the protocol," in response to anything when I've got many guys from here telling me they've been at this for a long time (4+ years) with little to no results. My confidence is shaken, therefore, that's why I ask. Not to mention the reputation this place has outside of here. In spite of that, I figured what the hell. Yes, I realize you guys are making money off of our ailments and I respect the hustle. Honestly, I do. I have no issue with it. However, if you want people to be confident in this all and to know that what is said out there is bullshit, then be transparent. Like the above. I'm not trying to be negative. I'm just really turned off by the treatment.

On another note, I will try Ultra Hard next time with this info in mind. I appreciate it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See this is what I was looking for to begin with. Not, "You clearly don't know how transdermals work," and that's it. As if to say, "Sit down, shut up, and stop asking questions, peasant." You all expect me to sink literal thousands of dollars into your pockets for goods to fix something that has turned my life upside down. If I or anyone else has questions, explain. It's the least you can do. Im not stupid. I can understand science talk. I'm so tired of hearing in here, "just trust the protocol," in response to anything when I've got many guys from here telling me they've been at this for a long time (4+ years) with little to no results. My confidence is shaken, therefore, that's why I ask. Not to mention the reputation this place has outside of here. In spite of that, I figured what the hell. Yes, I realize you guys are making money off of our ailments and I respect the hustle. Honestly, I do. I have no issue with it. However, if you want people to be confident in this all and to know that what is said out there is bullshit, then be transparent. Like the above. I'm not trying to be negative. I'm just really turned off by the treatment.

On another note, I will try Ultra Hard next time with this info in mind. I appreciate it.
    Go read my introduction thread, also my entire official thread as well. That’s why I put it there to help others and keep tabs on myself also. I came here destroyed. I’m not recovered yet but I am light years from where I was. See how I went from a terrified and worrisome dude to a guy who jokes and has more of a normal life.

I struggle with self doubt as well as anyone else, but I stuck to this because I didnt see the alternative. Either this or trying to figure it out myself. I can’t speak for those other guys you talked to, but hopefully if you’re looking for it, you can find some inspiration in the words I’ve put down. I can only add my personal contribution.

I wish you a full recovery my dude, keep on fighting.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First off I don't for the life of me see how the protocol is sinking thousands into the pockets of CD and Co I mean there are plenty of people who have recovered and openly say they didn't buy the herbs through CD's channels and I highly doubt CD nuts is living off our purchases of herbs unless of course or he gets a cut off all the paleo foods you buy at your local supermarket or perhaps he cuts a deal with your local gym or better yet he owns a company called Androhard I mean come on.

Also these people that are supposedly on the protocol but haven't seen any or little improvement where are they I mean if say, in 4 years time I was still on here complaining about what I am currently going through I would respectfully come here and ask for advice on what's obviously not working for me. I wouldn't be on a WhatsApp group saying this isn't working etc. Even those that are still here after 4 years plus they will openly tell you that it's due to their own fault that they are not recovered as they were constantly slacking in important areas. I'm saying this because it's easy if someone comes here and sees a message like this it could see them go down a more harmful route.

Bottom line is this protocol works when given it everything you have. I've yet to see someone who is clearly doing the full protocol for a substantial period of time not make vast improvements.